Using spotify for years

>using spotify for years
>start noticing some albums tracks just become unavaliable (greyed out)
>obscure artists get albums attributed to them that aren't theres because they share the same name as another artist
>you can add tracks to your songs that get removed down the line/get greyed out

lol at paying for this utter trash garbage bloatware pos that runs like crap and the library playing hide & seek with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aueSn5M3g8I
youtube.com/watch?v=mAHaSK72TkU
youtube.com/watch?v=hLbY3BViYWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not just buying CDs

i only collect vinyl/cds for stuff I absolutely think are 10/10 all the way through, pirate & stream the rest - i just find it funny how this huge service that everyone uses it completely rotting at the core

Only plebs use it.
I only use it for shit that's not on YouTube and I wanna listen to it to decide if I like it or not.
If I like it I'll buy the CD

> Buying physical media

>listen to mix on spotify
>random tracks are unavailable, ruining the whole thing

>not supporting the artists

kek, and some of you fags want to ban nigger music but you're more than happy to act like one.

holy fuck you are so super edgy. is this what it is to become one with the 4xin?

>caring about words on the internet

why are you even here.

>i am super nihilist but not like nietzsche but like i dont care about anything why is anyone anywhere durr

>not buying physical media

cringed

keke

no, you fucking sub-90 IQ retard, where in my post did i say anything like that?
read it again. i said why do you care if people use whatever kind of words they want to use, and since you ignored that part of my post im just gonna assume it's because it causes massive ass pain to you when someone on the 4chinz says nigger or fag.

>using spotify

>tfw not a single music store around

They all sell arabic music, which is not too bad actually but I would only listen to them in the car where I have radio anyways

This shit happened to me recently. Found a band on my discover weekly, fell in love with them, their albums get removed from spotify a couple of months later.

Pirated that shit, though I plan to buy physicals soon.

Where do you live? What are the record stores like? Describe in details, I'm interested

>Use Google music for years
>My entire library online for free
>But the app sucks
>Sign up for Apple Music
>>Hey Siri play my favorite playlist if Jamaican music throughout history!
>>Now playing playlist Jamaica! Tee-hee enjoy, senpai!
>mfw many of the tracks are replaced with different versions or even completely different songs

Saudi Arabia. I've never actually went inside a record store but I know that they won't even sell popular albums like pop or whatever.
They sell arabic stuff like Rabeh Saqer, Hussain Aljassmi, etc.

We have great radio stations that are not music-only but they somehow always play music when you want, and there music never gets boring.

non-jalsa example: youtube.com/watch?v=aueSn5M3g8I (hussain aljassmi - seta al sobh)
non-jalsa: youtube.com/watch?v=mAHaSK72TkU (Rabeh Saqer - montaha alregga_
same last song but jalsa: youtube.com/watch?v=mAHaSK72TkU

jalsa is like live but they are sitting down and having fun, like this: youtube.com/watch?v=hLbY3BViYWI (Rabeh Saqer - ma ho ent elly)
Please tell me if you want more, or give me your discord or something if you wanted more shit

*their

I would use Google Play if the interface wasn't so fucking awful

what band

imagine if you could select from common music providers (spotify, google, etc) in the default iphone Music app... fifteen years ago this would have been implemented by enthusiast users, but now that kind of thing isn't even possible.
man fuck all of what happened to computing

Personal Best by Team Dresch use to be on Spotify, now it's not for some reason.
This is bullshit

>caring about words on the internet

>t. applefag

honestly though, he has a good point.

been using spotify premium for nearly 10 years, and I too have noticed more and more greyed out songs/albums over the last couple of years in replacement for more and more pop trash.

just hide the unavailable tracks retards
if you want to specifically listen to those buy the cd or use google play/apple music

So I'm paying for the service but if I actually want to listen to the music I have to use another service?

>not just remembering music you've heard and audiating it at will

WHERE'S MYYYYY TWIN FANTASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FUCK YOU SPOTIFY