The Rifleman

I just happened to stumble onto it, and it is so addicting. Lucas McCaine is the cowboy Captain America, his rifle (a Winchester with a pistol trigger, and reloadable with a spin) is a god tier fictional firearm, Mark is a perfect TV kid, and the direction is awesome.

I'm not even a Western fan and it's awesome. Any other fans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4phDCXCfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God tier show. Hulu binging's gotten me into a lost of stuff I never knew existed.
>Rifleman
>Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea
>Lost In Space
>Time Tunnel

This show spawned an entire submarket for lever action rifles.

Fuck yes, I love Hulu. Did you hear that CBS is coming to Hulu live?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4phDCXCfg

The episode where he gets reunited with his son they literally start passionately making out.

I wish I were kidding. But it was a 50s show or whatever so I guess they were just trying to for high emotions, but they start kissing all over each others' faces / mouths. Worst television moment ever. The actor was apparently gay too so, who knows.

No, but I've been watching a shit ton of older shows on there. The ads suck, but their show selection is god tier.

Still pissed off they dropped Red Dwarf, though.

>1892
DROPPED

Jesus shills, up your game, you're not even trying anymore.

Satan shills, I rebuke thee.

sounds hot

It's pretty top notch, but Chuck Conners was a total fag

did not happen
you don't have proof

>Enjoy something
>Want to talk about it when everything else in this shithole is memes, BLACKED, and bitching about things
>Shill

This board needs to burn.

test

ok well if i can still post but cant make threads im not coming here anymore, you arent my mom hiro

I'll test you, you fucking cunt

Shill

Rifleman is badass but I'm a sucker for Bonanza, Gunsmoke, Have Gun, Will Travel any old westerns really

yes it did, I fucking swear. find it.

>>Lost In Space
I grew up watching that. great show.

>Star Trek: Voyager is a remake of Lost in Space
>Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is a remake of The Rifleman
Really makes me think.

okay I'm not sure which episode it was but searching for 'rifleman reunited with son' on youtube there's dozens of gay videos eroticizing the rifleman and his son. I knew it.

Yeah I love that show. It's so fucking ridiculous tho. That kid gets kidnapped a million times and he kills so many people.

They used to play it on TV when I was young, how did you Stumble across it if you don't mind my asking?

holy shit there are whole youtube channels dedicated to that theme. the fucking show has a gay following related to that. lol.

kill yourself faggot

Post a screenshot, I don't want that shit in my entry in google's database

eh, pass.

you seriously just need to search youtube for The Rifleman and shit like that comes up. It's subtly presented as dedication to the "true father's love" but the videos are clearly erotic and I mean there are whole channels about it. These aren't just, like, normal conservative dads who find the show wholesome or something.

But that's to say you don't have to search anything questionable to see that stuff on there.