After Dele Alli, who is the second most overrated player in the world?

After Dele Alli, who is the second most overrated player in the world?

A wafle

Pele

i dont like it, i love it

Pulisic is #1 at everything

Messi
Then again he would be the first, rather than the second

Pogba. He's GOOD not GREAT. People suck his dick because he dabs, dyes is hair and plays for Utd.

Dele Alli will be as good as your Steven gerrards and maybe peak at lampard level imo tb h fàm

I think the most over rated player is probably pulisic because he's American, but that comes with the territory (i.e. Adu)

Now that Man U has a pure defensive midfielder, he's played so much better.. he's not a CDM he's a false 10 lol

Speaking as an ABL who just made a fresh thread memeing on them, Gerrard was much better than Lampard.

>fat frank every being better than stevie
>comparing puligoat to adu
Go to bed

verratti is easily the most overrated midfielder i've ever seen, i have zero fucking clue why he's pushed so hard, he's a defensive liability and meme passer, he also looks like an asshole. in today's market everything over 30M is overpricing as fuck.

Banana

Pogba

Mbob

Sup Forums found a way for me tn, thanks for the chuckles fellas

Dele Alli is a second striker with zero other responsibilities.

He's pretty good at it, but that's as far as I'd go right now as a Spurs fan. He's a huge luxury player and he needs to be scoring regularly to justify his place in the team.

Always found it weird when people called him a midfielder... like, do you watch games or just check his FIFA stats? He's as close to being a midfielder as Alderweireld.

He was overrated by morons who thought he was putting up those goalscoring numbers 'from midfield'....I remember Jamie Redknapp laughably saying he was one of the best midfielders in the world after a purple patch of goals.

But now on the flip side, he's getting the backlash to counter the stupidity of the praise he got...from people who actually watch games and realise he's not a midfielder.

Truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Decent support striker with potential, but plenty of limitations.

We should have sold him this summer when the Redknapp hype train would have got us an absurd fee that he'll never come close to being valued at again.

asensio
Mbappy

He's literally the English Muller.

Can I get an update on the Dele Alli to Arsenal situation

terrible post, unexpected from irrelevant country

He is a midfielder though. He plays in midfield and then makes runs into the box. You clearly don't watch or know anything about football so I don't know why you would write such a large amount

Asensio is not overrrated at all. The boy can play for real

salty, faggot

Just cause he's good doesn't mean he's not over rated.

Heat maps, average position and touches per game would disagree with you and agree with him.

His average position is more advanced than Kane so far this season. Small sample size. Last season they were almost identical.

>he plays in midfield

False. He averaged around 35 passes per game last season iirc, which is far more than any striker. Most strikers average around 10-20 passes per game.

Most midfielders in the Top 6 averaged 50-70.

It's almost like he's not a midfielder, but he's also not a striker.

>mfw overrated Pogbear is averaging 81 passes per game this season

Matic is right behind him.

What makes him overrated tho? He scores on every game and i haven't seen that hype around him in the newspapers. Or maybe is it because i don't follow spanish media?

>far more than any striker

Alexis 44
Firmino 44
Zlatan 38
Costa 32

Even Lukaku had 30 playing in a team with far, far less possession than Spurs.

This.

why include all the big teams and miss out City? once again on spee we get zero respect.

fwiw I checked and Aguero had 32 per game, and he's pretty much solely a poacher now who wants no part of the build up if he can avoid it...it's the reason pep hates him.

if the argument for deli alli being a midfielder is that he completes 3 passes per game more than poacher Aguero then the argument is dead

Jesus averages 44 per 90 minutes.

Take Pogba out of United and we'll see how good United will be without him.
Will immediately fall in Arsenal/Everton tier.

any of the current generation of the italian "talents"

but dele alli isn't the most overrated player, that's Bonucci

But Belotti is the future striking GOAT and probably a Van Basten regen

Pogba is the ultimate maymay answer. Easily the best midfielder in the Premier League, and it's not close.

>He's a big black man, he should be running around more and going in for crunching tackles.

Bitch please.

He's a truly unique midfielder. Insane passing range, flair and dribbling ability in a large, physical black man body. Unfortunately he also has the minus 15 IQ points (football and otherwise) black man trait, but it's a fair trade-off and still leaves you with the best midfielder in Britain.

He's also weirdly bad at heading the ball. He has great spring, and he's obviously massive, but his technique is off...always seems to jump too early or too late.

But yeah, at this point it's pretty much just people who don't watch him repeating things they saw 12 years olds post on Twitter.

Anyone who watches games, even the biggest anti-United one out there, would admit that he's a bargain at this point, in a market where Oxlade Chamberlain, same age as Pogba, with a year left on his contract, goes for £40m.

maybe he's the only legit one, who knows

Ayyy

But still it's Marca, aren't they Madrid's news?
However, no one comes even close to English tabloids when it comes to overhyping players lol

>No Koscielny
>No Oxlade Chambermaid
>No Aguero

Ozil

Koscielny's a decent shout.

Has to be one of the most physically frail defenders around. Now that he's lost a bit of speed, it's being exposed more and more.

But yeah, it's Alli.

You got dicked on by people who actually know football huh?

Messi

Every Portuguese player ever

players that literally nobody rates can't be overrated

Kroos

lol....Why would anyone say Pogba is a bargain compared to Ox? Ox was half the price. Pogba is literally a £30m player who's dancing and Twitter followers made United spend an extra £60m.

Ox has huge potential as a midfielder, and joined us specifically so he could play there, even taking a wage cut.

He has sky high potential, more than Pogba I'd say who is limited and spends most matches walking around shooting from 30 yards.

Klopp is a master at unlocking potential,unlike Wenger, so we could finally see the fulfilment of his talent. He could be the best midfielder in the league at some point with his tools.

Dembele, dybala, pulisic...the list goes on.

Dembele

Which one you ask, as a worried look sweeps your face.

Both of them, I reply, menacingly.

I seriously think you should get treated for mental health related issues.

>implying there is only two
Dumbfuck

>implying there is only two
>dumbfuck

I read your post, expressionless, digesting every word.

My lip begins to curl at one side. Then the other side. A smile develops and it grows ever wider.

I remove my hand from my genitals and reach for my keyboard. I spend several minutes pondering the perfect reply. A message that will convey my feelings and views, while nurturing the dialogue that has opened up between us - two strangers, separated by many miles, but connected through the medium of intellectual football discussion on a Samoan Chimpanzee Ballet Mypsace page.

A bead of sweat forms on my brow which I hurriedly wipe off with the nearest available object - my masturbation napkin. The pressure to construct the perfect reply weighs heavily on both my head and my heart.

Suddenly it comes to me, a message so poetic that Shakespeare himself would be forced to borrow the aforementioned masturbation napkin, as he would weep openly at the beauty and poignancy of it.

The perfect reply.

Fuck off you cunt.

>dybala

Good shout

Mbappe has to be worth a cheeky fiver - he's good but how can he be as good as everyone thinks

>he has sky high potential, more than Pogba
3/10 b8

De Bruyne is unironically the best player in the prem

It wasn't bait. At Southampton, and even in his first season at Arsenal, pretty much everyone raved about him. Pundits, media, supporters, neutrals were all on the bandwagon. People thought he was the best English talent in years.

The consensus was 'he's a real player, not like Walcott'. That comparison was made constantly.

He ripped up big teams too, playing centrally for Arsenal.

Then he had it coached out of him. Arsenal is where potential goes to die. That's just a verifiable fact.

I genuinely think he still has all the potential in the world. He's still only 24 and has plenty of time to put it together.

I don't see much that Pogba does better than him. Ox is faster, a better dribbler,must as physical, a great passer and technically excellent.

We'll see...but I'm confident

Fuck off mate, get out of here with your biased cock sucking
>anybody who watches him would agree with me
Wrong, cos I watch him and I rightfully recognise him as perhaps the most overrated midfielder of the past decade
>OH HE JUST RIPPED APART SWANSEA, AT HOME, WHAT A BARGAIN
fucking gay lad

Coutinho

What is Dybala even good at? He doesn't reach the raw goalscoring output that someone with his hype should have. And when I watched him, I was more impressed by his ability to close down and to win balls high up the field than his attacking contribution.

ITT a bunch of salty fedora wearing losers that could not hit a barn door with a football. All the players mentioned on this thread would shit on you face and make you dance with the amount of nutmegs and embarassment.

Except people posting here are not professional football players that are supposed to be """""top performers""""""

>btw lads I think Trashford will be the next Henry la

you're not a top performer at you job either so shut it

>Without Pogba : finish 5th
>WIth Pogba : finish 6th

No one outside of Britain knows or rates this guy

Oxlade is fucking wank, mate. He's never going to make it in the middle. He's decent for a bit of depth and can do a job once in awhile but the way you are carrying on is delusional. Terrible goal scoring and injury record.

I can't believe nobody has said Sadio Mane.

>GOTTA GO FAST
>playing a decent defence who don't leave yards of space in behind
>going fast isn't working
>what to do
>GOTTA GO FASTER

The ultimate pacebabbymemebabby

Its actually

1. Pogba
2. Alli

He's #1 la

can we please acknowledge for a second that charles dickens is among us?

It's Griezmann.

Name me literally one aspect of his game that is among the best in the world?

Yet he's talked about as a Top 5 player.

Undisputed winner. After 'definitely a striker, but let's pretend he's a midfielder' Alli.

I've not once seen anyone who rates Mane above good Premiership level. He's a good PL winger, nothing more and nothing less.

Marcus "Im not another black pacebabby that developed quick I swear!" Rashford

There's an OP on RAWK that genuinely claims he's a £100m player. And then pretty much everyone on the forum disagreed with it....

...by claiming that he's worth double that - and is the most feared forward in the league.

I wish I was joking.

>The boy can play for real
Of course, he's got a contract with them

Aren't there three of them? Moussa, Mousa, and Ousmane?

Paul Scholes

It's RAWK though, they're all nutcases

They even have a Hillsborough commemoration thread where every post is deliberately left blank

good posts

>He ripped up big teams too, playing centrally for Arsenal.

literally never happened

Frank has more trophies, striker level goals and more assists than Steve.

Liverpoops out

you have to be genuinely clueless not to rate mane.

he's easily one of the best forward players in the league

t. arsenal fan

>With Depay : finish 5th
>WIthout Depay : finish 6th

good post

better post

true post

I would take De Bruyne or Eriksen before a dabbing Sissoko.

>Gerrard better than Lampard
this has to be bait

absolutely 100% false

fuck off falseflagging liverslip customer

probably pulisic iah

Alli is unironically world class. Just because he doesn't do youtube-compatible dribbles and blooters every game doesn't mean he isn't. He's world class in the same way Muller is.

Quick reminder that Sup Forums is wrong about absolutely everything

>Alli is unironically world class.
No he isn't.

>He's world class in the same way Muller is.
He's a discount version of Muller, nowhere near the same level.

>this awful reddit spacing
You have to go back.

Zlatan will always be the most overrated player ever.

Careful there, kid