Do people unironically listen to this shit and then think they're patrician?

do people unironically listen to this shit and then think they're patrician?

Yes, many people

Yes. If you can't enjoy it unironically, then you aren't patrician.

Yes, it's perfect for when you're in a shitty mood

>arguing about who's patrician and who's pleb with an ancient meme
Meanwhile a Julian Cope thread is dying

that's so true!!! if you want to blow your brains out put this on for 10 minutes and you'll feel better

Probably bait, but you won't really feel better but it'll help you to stop thinking and release all your emotions

Yeah. It's not like "It's music to my ears" or anything, it's just aggressive sounds that are theraputic, to me anyway.

Good background music but I think the same thing. Basically what said.

If they use the word "patrician" unironically in their head, or at least think that that concept applies to them, than they need to kill themselves
But I guess people who listen to the album are just looking for something new to listen, and not thinking that much about themselves and enjoying the music, however abstract it may be

I've always understood the appeal of noise artists like yellow swans (lots of textures, dynamics, and sounds) but never understood the appeal of harsh noise.

Seems very boring and unchallenging.

It's like when I see all of these noise artists perform with their contact mics and distortion pedals, screaming into a microphone. Ugh. Fucking snooze.

It's so fucking easy to do that, the challenging part is using those elements in creative and interesting ways which most noise "artists" do not.

what are some other bands like yellow swans?
actually have only listened to going places, loved it

Listen to pic related user, not all harsh noise is just someone screaming into a mic with a metal zone (it can be fun to witness thou).
Mezbow achieved something else and that why he stands out above artists like Incapacitants or talentless hacks like Vomir

Yes, despite the fact that it's the most entry-level noise out there.

this

where
let me help

Too late senpai
It already 404d, but you can start a new one if you like

This

when im really fucking angry and have work to do or smth ill put on the full album and not turn it off till its over or im done wth what i needed to do
helps drown out any consistent thoughts save for those related to the task on hand

no patricians listen to good merzbow albums

which are? his musique concrete-oriented albums are underrated

babby's zeroth harsh noise

Flare Gun, Hybrid Noisebloom

Noise is the logical conclusion to music

Nice numbers
>do people unironically listen to this shit
Yes, I do.
>and then think they're patrician
If you listen to something just for bragging rights the you're not patrician

Pulse Demon is the Vulgar Display of Power of Noise.

maybe from a philosophical s

Yes, me
Now frigg off