youtube.com/watch?v=BInLhUWO1TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lil Pump

Lil Pump

Grimes and Lil Pump

gucci mane

I just realized this is the black metal equivalent of Scenery

sounds like anime cicadas through a distortion pedal

Is the driving factor behind musical versatility intelligence or audaciousness? How exclusive is one from the other?

Lmao

That's Deafhaven

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws

I like really noisey stuff, and I like Merzbow when he's paired with a group like Boris, but I don't like straight noise. Power Electronics is fine because it has a rhythm. I wouldn't say this about many other artists, but Merzbow has an enormous discography that I just can't take seriously because I could just put some filters on a couple of my Korgs and have essentially the same thing. Most of his work isn't discernible from any of his other work imo.

You know why noise requires a very high hq to get?

Because you lose iq points everytime you listen to it

>Most of his work isn't discernible from any of his other work imo.

Sounds like something someone who doesn't know anything about Merzbow would say. He's incredibly versatile, that's why he's the face of the genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiuVMYohM58

youtube.com/watch?v=BInLhUWO1TY

/thread

lil pump

Black Dice is my favorite noise band thus far. Can anybody rec me any other stuff like them?

That's why I said most. Although, I think my opinion is skewed because he has so much output. I'm sure he's versatile, but I'd argue his amount of work makes it hard to find the things that you've link. (Which I'm liking)

I woulds't have to proclaim Lil Pump as mine choice for high IQ audio sounds of music.

Lil _______

I Wish I could explain why I adore this genre so much....it's quite literally an addiction. it's like a kid who likes a certain texture of something, an always touches this object. For me, the bajillions of textures you find, whether it's a Merzbow album or a Masonna album, you always find varying textures....Also, if you were to decide to make harsh noise, which I decided to do, THAT'S really fun. Making it is almost as fun as listening to it. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. What makes merzbow a good artist, is the real attention to detail and layering of the music, for as harsh and off the wall as it is this is music that if you attempt to keep up with it and notice every little noise intricacy or change it keeps your mind very active and is absolutely encapsulating and chaotic, its an album that after listening to it you feel like you just got off a high speed roller coaster, every time i listen to this i hear something new i didn't notice in a listen before, also this album brings forward sounds that again while harsh can be very colorful, pulsating, and strangely emotive. Now THAT'S what I call music!