Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

Sauce pls

> mfw my ex tried to get me to bang one out for old times' sake

i don't think so, witch

that's an odd face

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Sup Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /r9k/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR FLAG WHY DOES IT HAVE TO KEEP APPEARING ON MY SIGHT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCK YOU

Hi Swissbro

smart bud

So.....sauce my dudes

Cherry Evans

Should I get a gf? Is it even worth it anymore?

Megan Rain.

no

Nice post number.

so /cric/ gets deleted but this stays? Love you jannies

>tfw no /cric/

Janitors are scum that deserve to die

They do it for free!

>*Braaaaaps in your path*

DCElite

U mad?

>tfw no fat booty gf to brap in my face