Kubrat Pulev

Kubrat Pulev
The man who is knocking Anthony Joshua the fuck out.
You read it here first. Screenshot this shit. It's happening

Wlad delet'd him, he's just been fighting washed up bums until his second title shot. He's just there for the pay check

He's also 36 already.

Not happening, sorry.

Anything is possible. AJ is great but Kubrat is also a very good heavyweight with the best jab in the division after Wlad many say. So GO Kubrat and show the world what you are made of! No matter what happens vs AJ, I will still be proud because of Kubrat.

It's amazing how even Bulgarians know he's not winning.

He's got no room among the greats. He's proven that already.

What he said

Pulev's chances are slim to none. Still, this is the best time for him to fight AJ - the kid's only going to get better.

In any event, this fight ends in a knockout

Literally a jealous Bulgarian traitor

i can see it happening, he choked vs Klichko pretty bad, but AJ is still young and unexperienced and makes lots of mistakes

Kubrat grew a lot from his klitscko loss. He's a better fighter for it. He'll beat Joshua

This guys at least honest about Joshua's shilort comings. Bigger upsets have happened and Joshua gets hit Kubrat wins by upset KO.

60/40 joshua

pulev can cause him problems from the outside, but I don't really see what pulev has to keep joshua from coming in

he's got a good jab, but has always seemed to lack in defense

does he have the foot/hand speed to avoid a counter right hand from joshua?

Kubrat has terrible defence, but yeah, hes jab is top tier.
also, hes quite sluggish.

i can see him only winning by KO, i dobut >we have much chance if the mach goes on

who gives a fuck lmao the heavyweight division has been dead for 20 years

Big stiff Eastern European carpet cleaner salesman with no head movement

Gets sparked within 6 rounds

Pulev might give him a few problems with the jab early on but unless Joshua's been binging on coke and slags like Tyson in Japan he'll get KO'd late

Hi anthony

>пpoдължaвaмe нaпpeд

I heard he is a huge star in his country

confirm or deny? How famous is he?

What about Zahari Damyanov, Blagoi Ivanov and Valeri Dimitrov?

I mean this as a question to a Bulgarian.

Blagoi Dimitrov - Bagata is pretty well known among the general population, even if they don't follow combat sports. The karate guys are fairly well-known too, but not to the same extent.

*Ivanov

Almost everyone here knows Pulev is not a top tier boxer. Respect that he still wears the country flag, but he's out of his league.

>diasporashits
ive heard only about Blagoi Ivanov because of some meme reality show he was on and tried beating one of the contestant when he got drunk, kek

>never heard of damyanov or v. dimitrov

t. Maнгo Maнгacapcки

Didnt he wobble Wlad?

embarrassing

he got too cocky

And if it weren't for >balkanshits like (You), there wouldn't be nearly as many of us right now
t. diasporashit

Who is your countrys, Bulgaria top, best boxer , your country Bulgaria top mma fighter too?

>black guy knocked out by white guy on TV
In this political climate? No chance.

Alistair Overeem
The man who is choking Anthony Joshua the fuck out.
You read it here first. Screenshot this shit. It's happening