CANCELLED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS SJW SLUT's CAREER IS OVER

TRUMP WINS AGAIN

it's because they're all white you mongoloid

was she sjw on the show or irl?

Show sucked

TOPANGA? I barely knew her!

irl

Rowan has literally called for the extinction of the white race

show got too preachy

Hey! Fuck you, faggot.

why does topanga look exactly like DJ from fuller house.

is it a le 90s kid show thing?

Pretty surprised they didn't make her best friend the token one. Disney is usually smarter than that

Literally Who

it wasnt a bad show, it was just a disappointing show. every episode ended up very special, or a multi episode very special episode. the little brother was retarded rather than annoying/funny, and just brought more retarded friends along. there was a point where literally the only non preachy entertaining things on it, were the cameos from boy meets world, and that couldnt fucking carry it once shawn became Nonshawns "dad"

Sabrina Carpenter was pretty THICC

>taking a 15 year old seriously

You should kill yourself about now.

Nah, it's a woman in her mid-30s thing.

>fans of this show are petitioning for Netflix to pick it up

Is she gonna be alright bros?

This. Also, the woman who made Lizzie McGuire has a new show coming out on Disney. Might be kino?

just visited her twitter. holy shit, nothing but feminist rhetoric. i kind of feel bad for her, considering she's only 15.

I would fill her with my gratitude if you know what I mean

n-no lewd rowans please

the only good parts of this show were shawn erik cory and sometimes maya, literally everything else was worse. farkle was alright, but then he became a "cool guy" like everyone else

Yeah! Rowan has fought hard for black rights and has reserved herself for BBC only

>suffered the death of our teacher
FEENY DIED?

What the fuck how long has this show been on the air?
Last I saw, those girls were just lolis.

It's only been 2 or 3 seasons. Lolis grow up fast.

I'd grab her pussy if you catch my drift