Guess the word, Sup Forums!

Guess the word, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DlkxQMxJmEU
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/745054252171726848/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poopy

Delete

WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HER WORDS, ONLY WORDS THAT MATTER TO US ARE THESE FOUR:

>SHALL

Stop gun shaming me hillary

Fifty

Tolerant

DELETE

Giraffes!

>NOT

DELETE

NOT

JUST?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>CURRENT

youtu.be/DlkxQMxJmEU

bagina:D
BE

>Guess the word, Sup Forums!

INFRINGED!

That's what she wants to do.

emails

K

NOT

[Omitted]

PASS

Niggers!

Corrupt?

Oh wait, that's my word for her.

Serious question, how do most Iranians view the United States?

Also, how developed and industrialized is your nation?

Ha

>REEEEEEEEE

I have a friend who's mom is from Iran, and from what I've heard Iran is easily the most stable Middle Eastern country.

Most Iranians are also of primarily Persian descent and thus much more civilized and intelligent than Arabs. Teheran is fairly well-off and pretty much a "modern city" with the Islamic touch. Remember that the country was totalitarian secular for decades -- their president literally banned Islam and forced women in schools etc, so large parts of the generations growing up in the 50's, 60's and 70's are "secular" and modern.

Islam does not have as strong a grip among the general public as in the rest of the Arab world. It is primarily concentrated in the leadership strata of Iran.

[Omitted]

INFRINGED

BERNIE

Your perception of Iran was shaped by wealthy, secular, Persian diaspora who fled the country during the Islamic revolution. Most Iranians are not like how you described.

I have one word fot them:

Patriots.

I can't wait to get out of this commie shithole and come to the land of the free.

Woman

It was "Enough."

LOL

Thank you for this. America has a lot of propaganda against Iran, so it's always good to get an outside opinion. They sound like a model that the rest of the Middle East should follow

I'm ready to agree with you. But I also listened to some Kurdish economist once who said that the Iranian "mainstream" population isn't extremely religious compared to places like Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc.

But yeah, you're right that most secularists fled.

[omitted]

"Enough?" That sounds like the sort of work-shopped reply she would give.

That's a defeated looking bitch right there.

how does she keep slitting these hot one worded memes? pol btfo

HOL'UP

GOOOOYIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!

niggers

WE

This info graph is just every single dumb position that women hold that are wrong but feel good to make. Also "FIRST WOMYN SENATOR"

Wow, almost all of those names have one wierd thing in common that doctors don't want you to know about!

MOIST

Basta

First

Garlicbread

If you're talking about the hispanic names, it was Latin night at Pulse.

first post best post

SEXIST

Diapers. -H

I don't understand the world anymore boys, I thought the rest of the world didn't really care what went on here, I figured you guys had your own problems. But here I am on a gook image board, and a serb, a brit, a kike, and sven are individually typing out shall not be infringed.

For all the anti multiculturalism we rage against, how are we the most multicultural group to probably ever exist? We're exactly the world cooperation and "one love" that these liberals want and the only way we're able to achieve this amazing feat is by being fueled by rage against their system. Truly the great binder of this world is a common enemy.

All men regardless of creed strive towards greatness.

There is nothing greater than AMERICA.

DELTE

Looks like you accidently deleted the middle E.

:^)

Mingeflaps

The

I agree Hillary, enough is enough.

Tell your bodyguards to hand over the guns.

Vagaina!

VAGINA

Sriracha?

We are not multicultural. When we use Pol we all adhere to the boards culture.

All of you misogynists are going to burn in hell.
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/745054252171726848/photo/1

Hi