JUST

Are you upset that they're a happy white family, Mohammed?

>scousers
>white

Nothing wrong

Shrek is proper white trash, he is lucky that football exists.

3 kids, wife 100x times out of his league, cheats on her AGAIN.

>marries Cristiana Ronalda

What did Wayne mean by this?

that is a good picture

I love that shes such a beautiful girl next door type , and he cheats on her with the most ridiculous, ugly ass looking plastic prostitutes that probably fugs plumbers and small store owners , I mean at least get yourself a proper 10/10 wall street girl, youre rich

Reminder if it wasn't for the police Rooney wouldn't have been caught
Reminder Rooney does this every time his wife takes the kids on holiday
Reminder his wife is only angry because its public knowledge

I agree. I think he has an open marriage arrangement, at least on his end. This has happened too often for it not to be the case.

Her wife looks so fine, specially for having had 3 kids.

REMEMBER THOSE WALLS I BUILT

That's not Rooney's wife. It's some random model from eastern Europe.

>Reminder if it wasn't for the police Rooney wouldn't have been caught
that's the silliest thing I've read in a very long time.

She's a loser white trash as well. This is the third or forth time he's done something like this. That's just what we know of.

She doesn't care about the humiliation as long as she gets a platinum credit card so she can go on endless shopping sprees and drive a Range Rover.

what a cute, Rooney should just find a pale girl like him though. Those tanned qts belong to the mediterranean men

u avin a giggle m8

what do you mean? it's true what I said, he is wasting his precious ginger genes with a brunnete like her

But will his sons go bald during puberty?

>she will never stomp your balls in high heels after finding you out cheating again
suffering ;_;

Why are British people so revolting to look at?

sounds like every woman ever

you naive child. you really think this is Wayne's first time?

blaming the popo for rooney being white trash is the silly part.

no no Im just saying he would have done it anyway. The Police involvement is just proof without them pulling him over, the public wouldn't know at all (like many times before I bet)