/cum/ Canada United States Mexico

Adult content Edition

bitch

this one was first

this is the real thread

and it doesn't have /cum/ in the subject

>this being remotely realistic
every single employee at the local fish store who handles the fish is an extremely intense 30-something fish fanatic.

plus who tf gets gold fish at a dedicated fish store. Just go to Petsmart for that. Terrible choice as well. Goldfish are like the birds of the fish world- with every breath, they launch a stream of hearty diarrhea into the water, where their fellow goldfish enthusiastically gobble it up

what in the

All the fish I've gotten from Petsmart have come with ich or they haven't lived very long. A reputable fish store is a much better choice

Why can't leafs keep their fucking wildfires in check?

We have the same problem senpai

wildfires are only a problem because of climate change which Drumpf refuses to fix

She's also not wearing pants. It's like she wants to be suctioning up the tanks and get tank water, which has the same level of sanitation as the Ganges river- dense with feces, piss, and dead bodies, and inevitably splash it onto her exposed legs

Without a doubt. Dedicated fish stores have valuable fish, so they can't afford to treat them like commissars treated a peasant recruit in the soviet army.
hell, when I was getting one fish at a fish store, it was acting out Nemo's tank escape, so they actually had special chemicals to sedate it for capture

tru, half of montana is on fire right now

Southern Ontario is hell.

southern quebec is paradise

On the other side of the lake. Skies are pretty but yes, this whole region sucks.

>muhammad
inshallah

Lol Kansas and Oregon

I used to think these were hilarious till I realized a vast majority of these are just made up

just a misspelling of corn

at least southern ontario isnt a post industrial shithole filled with dindus and the non-whites work and keep to themselves

I'm from the north but I'm down here with the gf.

I miss forests and mudding and people who end every sentence with the word "bud".

Doesn't even matter about race here lol.
Place is just a giant strip mall. There is one nice section of town, but the rest is ugly. We are one of the oldest (on average), population-wise regions in the US. You have Toronto. We have aging white folks who all have a glazed look of good times long gone in their eyes

Maine and "vudu" Wyoming

R8 my steak, buds

if it doesnt matter then why are all the major rust belt cities violent shitholes? sure the rural areas are safe as anywhere

Sup Forums has gone full reddit

Not an argument, honey

Ew it's raw

I wish I hadnt looked

SORRY FOR PICKLE RICKING

why are you using a table cloth for a plate

If you want to preach about race, do it to someone else.

This town is pretty safe, not amazing, but certainly not as bad as other places I've been. Yes, there are some poor black areas, but it's not a shooting gallery.

Here, it's more about decay. Not west virginia levels, but a slower, depressing kind

What is Northern ON like? that must be crazy remote

why arent you?

Looks great user

dont touch my oatmeal

wish i lived in iron age scotland

7:40PM and I just woke up
Fuck my shit up family

do you have work tomorrow?

I'm a college kiddo who leeches off his parents

me on the right

stop watch gay of thrones

t. reddit

tfw no gf

my sister wont shut up about the new episode

This post reminded me of something I have to do in like an hour

because im not a beta hipster who watches game of thrones

I dont watch GoT

my ancestors we scottish kangz from the sixth century and i have tenuous documents to prove it

I have a mason jar I drink coffee from.

I do

Really hate Brits, fellas

me on the left

nah, just someone who is bored with Sup Forums.
>I don't like this place
>I don't like it either
>THE BLACKS MAKE IT A DANGEROUS PLACE BUT THE OTHER MINORITIES KEEP TO THEMSELVES
I've must of had a dozen convos like this. Isn't there anything else you people want to talk about besides race? Amenities, attitudes, politics, rental prices, weather? It's really trite at this point to throw out race as the main talking point.

im irish

My ancestors were Teutonic Knights who raped Poles and the Poles who were raped by Teutonic Knights.

im 25% irish

the great migration ruined urban northern USA

i also have tenuous documents that prove that my ancestors signed the magna carta

we wuz Normans

me too! Irish people unite

>It's really trite at this point to throw out race as the main talking point.

Black culture, food, and their accent is southern and that's why it's so fucking terrible. Fuck the south.

Most are ok, but there is a small, vocal number of posters on certain board driving politics and calling anyone who disagrees a cuck or

>t. reddit

srs question: can you talk about anything other than race

My most close ancestor was a nazi pilot who ran away, and planted his seed in some spanish girls

I WUZ ARYAN AND SHIT, I TELL YA

You know, in my experience living in Louisiana, race matters very little. The individual however, is something you should judge always.

>Scientology takes over West Virginia
>Kentucky is a future caliphate

wish I had that american bear image with all the diferent "I'm 1/68th irish/scottish/german" spurdo bears together

>srs question: can you talk about anything other than race

Every person with European ancestry has noble blood and literally everyone with European blood is descended from Charlemagne.

night night /cum/

Okay: flight of middle class workers to the suburbs and the influx of millions of low income industrial and agricultural labourers to northern urban economic centres created a mass ghettoization of the urban cores of northern cities. Wealth moved into the city centre and outlying suburbs and poor working class families were squished in between with high crime rates and poor access to services. This persists to this day. Now that i didnt mention race, do i get reddit gold?

Don't go to sleep, let's go out

goodnight sweetheart

How come our economy grows so slowly? There's so many breakthroughs every year especially in AI why can't it hit a measly 3% GDP growth?

Went out every night for several nights straight and I want to die
I'm so fucking tired

No, I wanted to talk about living around the lakes. You just regurgitated history I already knew. Shit, I wouldn't mind if you had anecdotes and brought up race. Just anything to steer away from this cookie-cutter conversation you people start

Because of the gubbermint!

>t. lolbertarian

I am:

25% Irish
50% general British (Southern)
25% French (Canadian)

FAFFAWEEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*cracks open an ice cold beer*

inflation is usually 2%

Every European who was alive in the 9th century and had kids is the direct ancestor of every European today.

PICKLE RICK IN 30 MIN

I am:

25% English
50% French
25% G*rman

rate my ex

i wuz four bears and shiiet

What a manly face.

Would hit that from behind/10

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIICCKKKK

Is Juan Pedro Franco a mexican icon?

>This sends the European into a fit of rage