If you do not listen to at least 3 albums a day you are not a Sup Forumstant and maybe you shouldn't really be here...

If you do not listen to at least 3 albums a day you are not a Sup Forumstant and maybe you shouldn't really be here. perhaps pay /r/music a visit?

which board is that?

any 3 albums or 3 albums you've never heard before?

My earphones broke and I'm too poor to buy new ones so I can't listen to albums at the gym which was my main source of listening time :(

ok nigger im gonna go easy this time. i give you 10 minutes to start up a Sup Forums-core album over your speakers. bonus points if ITAOTS. if you will do so your Sup Forums-membership will be renewed in an hour after last track. you will also be granted a week long immunity on your membership.

Kys my man :)

too bad you can't downvote, right?

Any albums actually worth sitting down in listening to the whole thing?

spiderland flows nicely. i usually try to listen to it as a whole

OP's pic

I listened to it to a few times but it felt boring. I liked a few track and those were the energetic ones. Should I really bother listening another time?

Also, what type of music is great when having a headache?

I mean I do meet those requirements but the albums I listen to don't fall within Sup Forums's hivemind. I'm just here for the memes because I can't discuss stuff

a winged victory for the sullen

I never really listen to jazz and I skip it most of the time but today I was walking home feeling like shit and fatigued from an all-nighter I pulled and I was suprised to see that my wu-tang tune switched to Chet Baker's "If you could see me now" and god damn it was fucking delightful. now I'm looking to open up to more jazz in the future.

Hello maybe someone here can help me. I'm looking for a particular emo album that is considered a cult classic similar to say American Footbal. Its a lot of yelling and talking, and one of their songs features samples from Malcolm in the Middle, specifically Dewey saying "Me Neither"

brave little abacus, don't remember the name but it has some dude on the left side. couldn't get into it because of that fucking lisp.

thanks, thats exactly it, thanks for the fast response.

I used to manage 4 albums a day but I got bogged down by the fact that most albums are not very good.

not OP but I'd say 3 albums you've never heard is a good standard.
if you just listen to grimes, lil peep and mgmt you can fuck off anyway

Sup Forums

I like to actually process my music and not just thoughtlessly consume it.

*tips* *nods politely in your direction* *sips from soylent bottle* *moves to portland*

if you made this post unironically, you should really reevaluate your life

haha thanks for this really needed a laugh today

all of them, faggot. don't tell me you're one of those people who picks out random songs based on the name and skips to the middle to see if they like it

Unironically this

but you have to thoughtlessly consume an album a couple times before it subconsciously grows on you. if you're not [][][[][][][ you're wasting your time just sitting there

Preach my mang.

A real Sup Forumstant can get more out of one great song a day than an ordinary person can get out of an entire dayful of crap. Quantity is meaningless.

technically none of us are actually here though, we are all individually in our homes, just browsing this website thru our VR machines

I never really understood this concept
The reason I listen to new albums is to pick my favorite tracks and add them to my daily listening playlist
Just mindlessly listening to new shit every single fucking day for the sake of waving your big dick around on the internet and coming off as literally autistic isn't my style

that's just forcing yourself man, attention span decreases for everyone
plus if you're doing sth else while listening then it's really useless

this gatekeeping, lul

lol all these plebs ITT who seriously think that OP is wrong. Go back to plebbit, faggots. I'd rather countinue gatekeeping than staying with you nigs

"mom said its my turn to play the xbox"

Lmao
I agree trying to push 3 albums daily just for the sake of it is silly, but I think listening to new stuff often is important to expand your general rotation

This

could you imagine thinking music should be listened to in any way other than however you decide to listen to music that day
"let's take this fun beautiful thing that everyone enjoys differently and build some arbitrary hierarchy"

The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground

lmao right. people have to make everything a competition

i mean, sure, maybe if i had nothing else to do but sit around and listen to music all day then i could manage 3. but i'm perfectly happy with settling for one album a day (maybe two if i'm lucky), to just sit down and appreciate and pay my full attention to, rather than putting shit on in the background while i do other things, as mindless consumption for me to throw on my 3-star "it was ok" pile when it's over

Sup Forums greatly overrates the album format. many albums i've heard usually only have a few interesting ideas, with the rest being uninspired filler. i wish the industry had moved closer to ep's. most popular musicians simply don't have the capability to make 45+ minutes of interesting material.

Using music as a fashion statement is pretty soy

>being this much of a rockist