Give me one reason why I shouldn't buy this shirt to wear ironically

Give me one reason why I shouldn't buy this shirt to wear ironically.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4LDwfKxr-M&t=232s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s their best album

Wrong that would be Golden Boy

Your wasting money supporting something you don't like.
Also wearing t-shirts ironically mkes you a faggot

because if wearing things ironically is your thing, Public Castration is a Good Idea is the superior shirt choice

I would wear it unironically

There is none
Just buy the shirt it's cool

literally nobody knows about swans outside of people who like swans, which pretty much precludes any chance of irony

That’s not an album

yep agreed
yep agreed
yep agreed
It's a cool design though. Really reminds me of Sammy Becketts "Not I"

youtube.com/watch?v=M4LDwfKxr-M&t=232s

I second this

if i see you i'll smirk and think "so that's what Sup Forums looks like" and you're probably a dweeb who represents this underground origami expert organization poorly

not op but i own that shirt from an impulse purchase over two years ago. i've never worn it out don't worry.

You're what mu looks like

I bought this shirt 7 years ago.

I no longer wear because it has become the Tumblr artho's version of a Ramones shirt.

I've seen at least 5 tinder girls with this on and plenty of other random examples on Sup Forums

I have the NLDW dick on a shirt.

I own a Glowing Man shirt and it looks decent, why would I feel bad wearing it among that won't propably even notice let alone recognize the band

because irony is for retards that can't even be considered human.

The image is way too small on that shirt; looks shit on anyone who wears it.

i've yet to see anyone wearing this shirt besides that one girl that gets reposted a lot, and that one story with the girl who was wearing the shirt because her friend gave it to her and she thought it was funny because "swans" sounds like something else in german or whatever

That's intense

But it's a cool design. Why wouldn't you wear it?

I'm wearing it right now. I've had sex 4 times today