Who /hilldog/ here? when will we get a /clint/ general? we had both romney and obama generals last election

who /hilldog/ here? when will we get a /clint/ general? we had both romney and obama generals last election.

I hate women
i hate clinton
i hate you

shillary is a plague

>#NeverHillary
>#finewithstein

fuckin yikes

>>>/clitchan/
Go make your own site faggot

what difference does it make?

A lot to you. Jeff Sessions is Trump's foreign policy advisor, and a noninterventionist.

lurk more
it's a meme

it's "what difference, at this point, does it make?"

you'd know that if you were a hilldog fan instead of a trumpkin.

i know this from the discussions i had on >Sup Forums about rape

((())) on the puppy rape forums. Id not be suprise

STROKE SOFTLY STROKE CHAN

You hate women? You immediately sound like a loser, why would anyone care about your political opinion?

Because Im gay :^)

would you rather live single or die married?

I never really put much thought in it
with my own life goals a nice relationship is more of a bonus than a full fledged goal

then vote trump to keep Isis at bay rather then them throw you off a roof.
if marriage was more important then life, then vote Hillary. she will let you marry. but Isis will kill you.

Why do you support Hillary?

Shes experienced.

>lived in White House as First Lady for 8 years
>senator
>ran for president before
>secretary of state

It's that verses:
>I'm rich
>my plan is a bumper sticker

Cancerous shills.

sage

Stroke softly, stroke-chan

oh shit i m now #cruzmissile

Excellent arguement. I never thought of it that way before.

that is gayer than I thought feasible

>Shes experienced.
So's everyone else.

>>lived in White House as First Lady for 8 years
Well there are maids that have been there just as long if not longer. That's not a good qualification.

>>senator
That's not president.

>>ran for president before
So she lost at least once?

>>secretary of state
That's not president.

>It's that verses:
Well you see your argument is flawed because it implies that voting is the right thing to do.
And that one can only vote for either (D) or (R).

Why don't you try to convince me (as a White heterosexual christian male) to vote Hillary.
What will she do to make Whites, heterosexuals, Christians and males better off by the end of her presidency.

Bern-outs couldn't get Sanders threads rolling on Sup Forums and that little bitch had some popular support.

The only people who would promote Clinton are paid marketers (sHills) and that shit Doesn't fly here.

first post best post

I am already voting trump

and I already know trump will protect my right to marry if I ever desire it

I have no fucking clue what she might do. They are all full of shit during campaigns.

The thing is she understands how the government and geopolitics work in a way Trump can't possibly.

I do not like Hillary. she's crooked as hell BUT she's the safer bet between the two. Trump has some serious impulse issues that disqualifies him from being president in my opinion.

>I have no fucking clue what she might do. They are all full of shit during campaigns.
So why support her or anyone for that matter?

>The thing is she understands how the government and geopolitics work in a way Trump can't possibly.
Really, how?

>I do not like Hillary she's crooked
Then why are you supporting her?

>she's the safer bet between the two.
Really, how?
She's had people murdered. (vince foster for one)
She's got the whole e-mail thing going on.
She ruined lives. (the women bill raped for example)

>Trump has some serious impulse issues that disqualifies him from being president in my opinion.
...But Hillary hasn't been disqualified from being president due to her issues in your opinion?

let me anwser your first post in more detail for an explanation.

>she's expierenced
In POLITICS. Trump isn't.

>lived in whitehouse for 8 years
As the presidents wife, not a maid. She was aware of major situations we've never heard of.

>senator
That's more of a qualification than a business man.

>ran for president before, lost.
Yeah she lost, but she's familiar with the process. Trumps campaign seems to be chaotic at best.

>senator isn't president
It's closer than hotel chain owner.

I honestly don't think Trump ever thought he'd get this far. I suspect this was all a publicity stunt that got out of hand. I probably won't vote unless it gets close in my state.

>who /hilldog/ here?

can you who translate that weaboo language here? bitch!