This kills the soy boy

>this kills the soy boy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_A.D./Wolfs_Blood
discogs.com/Misfits-Earth-AD-Wolfs-Blood/master/105459
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/misfits/earth-a_d-wolfs-blood/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are some other high test albums?

If you like The Stooges you'll probably also like Avril Lavigne or Madonna.

No, but you will like MC5

If you need to ask this then you shouldn't even consider listening to high test albums

Nah except LA Blues this album's very sterile and tame by contemporary standards.

compared to what?

Even a generic trap banger of today is far more hype and energetic than this album. It was cool for its time I guess, but very weak by modern standards.

you could've at least said some dumb "extreme metal" shit

Oh no, most stuff like extreme metal and hardcore punk is like way further ahead on that intensity scale. The point I am making is that even the sterile pop version of energetic music today manages to outdo on the energetic feel compared to Funhouse.

way to out yourself soy boy.

>implying most Stooges fans back then got pussy relative to the hippies and Zeppelin/Stones fans who were fucking all the time
>implying anyone who still listens to this outdated badly aged shit gets pussy today when they are either old losers way past their primes or young white guys with no personality with a tinge of lewronggeneration in them

>i know i'll assume a bunch of things even though i've been outed already!!
>y-you're white! only white could like this music that i think is bad!

couldn't be more wrong about all of these things.
try again, young cuck.

>Assumes me soy when I call out legitimate unsoy aspects of the music that are objectively observable
>bitches and moans about assumptions
Funny that. Fact of the matter is the normie poppier music has always had a more attractive audience that fucks a lot more than music that attracts outcasts. Fact of the matter is that younger people that listen to classic rock and its ilk are lewronggeneration types who also tend to be obnoxious white nerds (you just don't see other races go out of their way to praise outdated music as much probs cuz this is America.) Fact of the matter is that if you observe loudness, rhythm, accents, and frequencies (or just listen to the music itself no need to be this technical), Funhouse sounds stilted and boring relative to today's music.

You sound like a massive homosexual.

Every stooges album sounds like they didn’t practice enough

Well said. Fuck DRUMPF and FUCK white "people".

Practice is gay

Fucking normie faggot.

All I eat is soy and this is my favorite album/band. What now nigger?

High grade test: may induce Hulk mode

>punk
>test
you mean hormonal teen inbalance

>All]
NNNNNOOOOOO! YOU STOP THAT NOOOOOWWWW!

>All I eat is soy
I don't buy into the whole soyboy meme but you should seriously stop. I don't think that sort of diet is nutritiously viable at all.

I know it's supposed to be mocking test, but it still is very test.

this but unironically

I'm a soyboy and I LOVE all of the albums posted ITT. Totally my favs

>Earth A.D / Wolfs Blood
>punk
Dumb queer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_A.D./Wolfs_Blood
>Horror punk, hardcore punk
>discogs.com/Misfits-Earth-AD-Wolfs-Blood/master/105459
>Hardcore, Punk
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/misfits/earth-a_d-wolfs-blood/
>Hardcore Punk, Horror Punk

Nope. Not punk at all.