Why are chinks so fucking horrible? Never met a group of people worse than chinks...

Why are chinks so fucking horrible? Never met a group of people worse than chinks. The average chink is more annoying than even the average nigger. Theyre annoying as fuck and they smell bad. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Fucking Scandinavia is full of them, at some point you think you are in the wrong country.

Do you love China

I imagine life as a Chink is very depersonalized.

You look like everyone else. You're poor like everyone else. Nobody cares about you. All your possessions are cheap and mass manufactured. For foreigners you're just another Chinese clone. For the government you're just a cog in the machine. You have to find all kind of little ways to live better because of poverty and fucked up government.

That kind of existence brings our the worst of people.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry guys. this is all our fault. only if our grandpa didn't fail to hit Chinks heads so bad. we should've had one chance at least.

you failed by letting the CCP win

If it weren't for Japs there would be
>no communism in China
>no communism in North Korea
>no communism in Southeast Asia
>no Israel
>no US military-industrial complex
>no anime
When did you realize Japan is the most destructive nation in history?

communist in china were almost dead before the japs can in

seems like you're a nog and very jealous

it's not the 80s anymore, China is the richest country in the world and the government protects the people

back to pol with your ignorance and retardation jesus. pol exist for a reason

Shut the fuck up,white trash.
I hate you guys because your smell is so bad.
Why is whites smell so strong?

A Ching-A-Wang to you too.
I hate both of them equally.
Imagine how advanced the west would be without either.

>China is the richest country in the world
Imagine being this deluded.

>le Sup Forums amiright?
(you)

Right after reading your post!

They're the worst tourists here by far. Spit everywhere

Fucking brainwashed chink.

Chinks are beta as fuck, all bravado and "I'm too important for you" but you can pretty much push them over if you see them in the streets and they walk away like a little beta bitch. Chinks rarely have any physical potential so they become cheap ripoffs of Jews and dominate in low-test professions like business and academia.

Lol this sounds exactly like America. (Realise everyone dressing themselves to stand out is the same as everyone looking the same)

No Toyota, Nintendo, Samsung, LG

chinks literally cant build trust with someone else, only can join in a given organized workflow.

the reason is simply they dont grow up such a way. they dont have any voluntary/local community because ccp has prohibited it at all. so basically without your family and friends, all other people are aliens for them.

also everything in your town is controlled by violent public servant subhumans called 城官 who actually resorts to violence to solve a local problem and corrupt politicians and police. they just dont have a chance to learn how to care about someone else and build trust with them.

>business and academia
Never seen chinks in there, those are jew-controlled 100%
Chinks own the electronics and asian food markets and the tobacco shops, that's about it