How do we return western women back to proper victorian morals?

How do we return western women back to proper victorian morals?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daddy-Long-Legs_(novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

u cant, that takes 15 to 20 years

Victorians had 1000's of female whores.
many more than we do now.

Legalise whoring and women will become moral again. qed?

most feminists already have victorian morals without realizing it

why do you think they're always freaked out about rape threats and men talking to them in public

u fap to this dont u

At this point? We follow the examples in the Quran

It's not so much about the whores, but that a woman being loose was de facto a whore and had no social standing.

I'm afraid Muhammad is right.

For as many things completely fucked about Islam, they certainly know how to keep women in their place

Media

>morals

>TFW you will never hear your woman's skirts, underskirt, and bloomers flutter against each other, and high heeled victorian boot heels click on the ground as she walks.

>TFW you will never run your hands along her sides to feel her corset,

>TFW you will never have to find her snatch underneath all those layers of clothing,

Why live?

I really enjoy the fact that you guys stay alone in your homes and that no one cares what you think. You are serious fucking weirdos.

Why would we want to? Victorian women were treated very poorly and didn't have many (if any) rights.

Perhaps OP should be treated like a victorian woman.

But victorian fashion was so much more feminine and beautiful

>you will never contract syphilis from her and suffer a horrible lingering death years later
forgot one

>Victorian morals
>children in coal mines
>children up chimneys
>ten year old prostitutes
>poor? Then go fuck yourself

Yeah wow the famously moral Victorian era

With violence of course.

Show them how fun it is to use the oven

It was still a bit like that until the late 80's.
I remember young women looking down on 'slags.'
why it changed then I don't know?

This is not something you want to do. Guiamme Faye writes in "Sex & Deviance" how repressive Victorian tier attitudes on sex, sexuality and overarching patriarchy were responsible for the feminism and the sexual revolution. Interestingly enough, it was northern European, particularly protestant countries that were hit the hardest first while places like France and southern Germany took a long time for their gender roles to erode. The difference being, atleast in France, they had more loose but functional and stable attitudes towards sex while still maintaining solid families which didn't divorce.

Sexual puritanicalism and sexual liberation are two extreme sides of the same coin, just expressed differently. This is inherently an issue wrought by the ethics and morality regarding sex taught in Christianity. The solution of which is to probably rediscover the Mos Mairoum and Paterfamilias, which were the old Roman social and family structures responsible for making it the bedrock of western civilization.

>implying most people lived in cities and coal mines

There are more ways to be moral than stealing from the rich and giving it to niggers

Why can't you guys be normal people that are voting for Trump and think unfettered immigration is bad?

Why do you have to take things to this ridiculous fucking level where you're just as bad as muslims? I don't fucking get it.

Roman Catholicism

>I don't fucking get it.

That's because you haven't looked into the issues deep enough.

If it wasn't for women being allowed to vote, these muslims you now compare us to wouldn't be in our countries.
The governments wouldn't be this bloated, it wouldn't restrict freedom because of feels.

Women are children with the rights of an adult, and even more so because of their biological role in society.

It's scary to have the fate of your nation laying in weak, emotional hands like that and evidently the wrong thing to allow.

Because autism

>implying stirner isn't a spook creator of the highest order
>implying the mere idea of spooks isn't a spook itself

>why do you have to take things to this ridiculous fucking level where you're just as bad as muslims?

This is the problem with radical traditionalism and the Catholic or Orthodox nationalists. These people want to return to a pre Vatican II age with Victorian sexual puritanism and rigid gender roles not dissimilar from Muslims. It's inherently reactionary and also why they're not going to win over secular nationalists, identitarians and even the NatSocs.

They're not forward thinking. You can't bring back the past, and if that nostalgia is the base for everything you believe in, you've already lost. They want god and country to be one, but the overwhelming majority of westerners are agnostic, atheist, or they're rediscovering Europe's ancient ethnic religions. If they want to live in a theocracy they should move to the middle-east.

dunno about 80's but then MTV and Disney channel

>but the overwhelming majority of westerners are agnostic, atheist

[Citation Needed]

>but the overwhelming majority of westerners are agnostic, atheist, or they're rediscovering Europe's ancient ethnic religions.

Good thing that those things and women being put in their place aren't mutually exclusive.

third worlders are being imported into your country to replace your falling birth rates and to grow your GDP and young worker base for large financial interests, it's not because women can vote you fuckass.

It's so fuckin cringey. They lose so much potential support here because of this level of extremism.

>it's not because women can vote you fuckass

It's women voting politicians that follow r-selection strategies into office.

We don't need birthrates at replacement level in the most densely populated regions of this planet, while automatization is going to increase the already huge number of unemployed.

Christianity is essentially dead.

Now we only need to genoicde muslims and we're good.

Don't use r/K selection in this context. You sound like a fucking idiot.

Our definition of whore has loosened to the point where a woman needs to be taking cock daily, getting abused, and having more than 4 partners.

Victorian definition of a whore is a woman who shows her belly while in public. And god forbid those ankles.

Why not? And why do you ignore the second part of my post?

Fuck that. Never again.

Within the next 20-30 years, over 90% of the world's practicing Christians are going to be non-whites. Protestant Christianity was the catalyst for classical liberalism, which in turn as Spengler put it, became the grandmother of Bolshevism because it inspired Karl Marx.

Your Protestants and Anglicans are openly committing literal heresy on holy church grounds by marrying homosexuals, they're arguing for women to be priests, the Catholic pope, who is the most important figure in the faith unironically told Europeans to breed with Muslims after he kissed one of their Imam or Mullah's feet.

Your future is a small minority of westerners whose non cucked sect has zero moral authority to the millions of people who share neither your culture, civilization, racial or ethnic origin.

I'm sorry buddy, but SSPX and CI is never going to be popular anywhere outside of regional areas in the United States. Belief in faith on the whole in western Europe is dying, and a minority of people are re-adopting their indigenous ethnic religions prior to their conversion to Christianity.

Eastern Europe may remain the only truly white Christian region on the planet. But if you think if every single white person just dropped on their knees and started believe god we'd solve every single problem, you're delusional. It's not going to happen. There is never going to be a a mass western Christian revival.

Because it shows that you're pulling shit out of your ass. You have no idea what that concept means besides the Sup Forums meme version of it. It's meaningless. That money being paid to them is still enriching the financial institutions and they're good picking for the coming World War III.

Huh? I wasn't talking about white people, or race in general. Now let me try this again.

>but the overwhelming majority of westerners are agnostic, atheist

[Citation Needed]

Won't there eventually be a rebound, its happened countless times in history

Really only the shitty Eastern and southern european nations are religious, the other ones are mostly secular and the US population of christians is fading out fast.

Could you answer my question?

Just did faggot.

Keep posting so I can fap...

>Really only the shitty Eastern and southern european nations are religious
No not at all.

70% of Americans are christians still, but it definitely could be more

No, you spouted off some platitutes and insults.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a pair of tits behind the screen, honestly.

It's not my fault that you can't read a post with a couple sentences.

It deceases every year.

pink id, confirmed

No you retard. Victorian whores were as bad as modern day whores. Victorian society was extremely decadent and filthy. The prude upper class is all people remember now, and even this image is a facade.

>It's not my fault that you can't read a post with a couple sentences.

I asked you a direct question that you failed to answer.

Pruge all MUH DICK or MUH VAG mentality form the current generations. But that's not gonna happen because MUH DICK/VAG!

A massive collapse of society probably.
Or maybe a serious civil war against the immigrants and the leftists.

Because women are collectivist cunts who conform to societal expectations at the drop of a hat. They need to be purged.

Unfortunately you're right.

>How do we return western women back to proper victorian morals?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daddy-Long-Legs_(novel)

>victorian morals
Keep that shit in your island.

By raising your children right. It might not happen for you, but for your children it is very possible.

I was raised right. Completely shunned from the current society. No interest in drinking or partying. It's bullshit.

She would be a virgin and they would be married though

Don't be so dramatic. There are enough people who have no interest in drinking or partying to form a good circle of friends. My friends and I meet up, barbecue some burgers, play board games, and socialize

Where exactly? idk what it's like America but Britain is normalfag central. People look at like you a freak for not drinking.

Victorian age is subtlely coming back:
>"postmortem photography" is now "selfie with dead relatives"
>homosexuality is "in" and "hip"
>hipster moustaches
>the feeling of "everyone is special!"
>quack science/ I FUCKIGN LOVE SCEINCE getting big again
>bohemièn culture came back in the form of dudebro culture and commiefag culture

And the worst thing is:
>the Victorian Age ended abruptly with the first World War.

>Children are precious
That thinking is why you have a declining population

That's way too far back

Destroy all 20th century technology

Including TV and the Internet.

Make PC ownership illegal.
You are on fucking Sup Forums. One of the filthiest places online and yet you claim you deserve anyone with 'Victorian morals?'

Anyone from that era would be fucking ashamed you are even here.

Rape