youtube.com/watch?v=R9KCOr5yHtg
youtube.com/watch?v=githfW-l_Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kbIgcfMK5iI
streamsports.me/sports/basketball
youtube.com/watch?v=1aDYraLOPDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its day 4

You know remember Jurij Zdovc.

You know remember a better quality Jurij Zdovc.

>missed Zingy shit on our awful team

Welp I'll be back tomorrow.

Actually, it's day five.

All teams played 3 games so far, except groups C and D.

so basically

>All teams played 3 games so far, except half of them

?

Clutch as fuck, I think he's coaching Cedevita now.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9KCOr5yHtg

fug, there's no good game until Serbia vs Turley

I guess I'll watch Belgium vs Russia

that being said, lots of games were tense as fuck since the beginning, maybe some of them will have thrilling mopney-times

Zdovc and Taurean Green, that sounds like water and oil. No way those 2 can get together.
Green can be good, be he really is doing whatever he wants and has a thick skull.

Yep.

>tfw the best european basket team will never beat the worst USA basket team

I think we can beat anyone from Group B except Lithuania so not finish 1st or 2nd isn't that bad after all

That already happened several times my man, and they were even not playing with their worst team.

when?

How the fuck did Argentina lose to these NBA G-leageuers?
youtube.com/watch?v=githfW-l_Tw

Yugoslavia(Serbia) 2002 World Cup that was played in USA.
Greece 2006 World Cup.
Three teams beat them at the Olympic games in 2004.

DELET
that game was a fucking scam

Oh man, it's a fine day to receive an ass-whooping

Porziņģis 9 : GB 2

>he's seriously afraid of Lithuania

lol this team is shit

Argies are barely D-Leaguers nowadays. All their golden generation retired one after aother and nobody ever replaced them.

I mean, look at their team, half of them are playing in the Argie league, the "NBA" ones are/were actual G-leaguers or benchwarmers, and only Laprovittola & Garino play in EL.

True, their best player is a manlet.
youtube.com/watch?v=kbIgcfMK5iI

>Timma

>Timma

>mfw I just noticed the Virgin fucking Islands got to the semi-finals of the Americas

Porziņģis going for 40

They even beat Canada lol

Do we make a chance? Please facts, no opinions

give the ball to davis more pls, he's on my fantasy team :3

I TRIED SO HARD

Some finnish reporter did math and the probability of finland winning when there was 1.33 remaining was 0.1%

Very slim chances, Russia can kill you under the basket and from the perimeter.

Maybe if they have a bad shooting day you can surprise them, but even then they have Mozgov who can dominate the paint easily against your big boys.

I was 100% sure we are gonna blew it. We always do. That's typical polish thingy.

We will beat the t*rks tonight inshallah

you tried harder to commit sudoku

Latvia is genociding afro brits.

16/28 from deep

Very funny, guys.

those werent full strength teams dude not even close

>latvia
Even if you won holy shit you choked hard at the 4th.

Almost gave he a heart attack

True, but still, those teams had some pretty good players on them.

Their bench is terrible, and they weren't even playing defense.

Not too worried, it was our garbage time squad and it's not like we were taking this game too seriously anyway.

Hopefully this keeps the guys from getting too cocky.

F

V O J V O D A

F

How will Melih "The Executioner of England" Mahmutoğlu play against Serbia tonight?

I'm guessing 5 points, 1/8 from three with 2 assists and 4 turnovers

Zero.

Stellar performance by Adam Hanga, Hungary might win this.

Lithuania won against USA in 2004 olympics

Garbage min squad and they weren't even playing seriously. Coach is a dumbass though..

Where could i watch these games yurobros?

streamsports.me/sports/basketball

on any streaming website

>we lost the american cup to team usa with d-league players and 2 or 3 nba benchwarmers
amerifats, if you want us to care about this dumb sport at least let us win

Spurs fucked up by not signing him desu

God post, thanks la
Bad post
"No"

Just get good you beaten one of most shittest usa team in 2000's. I believe in you :^)

But really new golden generation when? Based gino is too old now ; (

>one of most shittest usa team
that shitty team had lebron, irving, wade, carmelo anthony and duncan while we only had 1 (one) nba player

>irving
iverson**

And were coach by larry brown amd lost to a team with one NBA player

Shit team, i told you this already

the team wasn't bad, we just outplayed you

but your team is also made of d-league players and NBA benchwarmers, you shouldn't be surprised

but we have balls and were playing at home

>Shved on fire

RIP Belgium.

It was bad. You had a coach that couldnt control his team, ball hogs, players who didnt gave a fuck, shit chemistry, shit players like lamar oden and boozers.

Outplayed nothing. The same team lose to Puerto rico and lith

yeah we're fugged now

At least you qualified for divegrass WC senpai, stay good at semen slurping sport

Russia is basically Shvedball. Control him (or force him to go full Westbrick), hit your 3s, and Belgium may win this

G leaguers + Stan Van Gundy.

We couldn't have sent a worse team.

>montenegro
>negro
One would think they are good at this sport

>Montenegro

What meme team... Vučević should've played for Serbia.

Roko leni oukic in the year of our lord 2017
wtf croats

I like him. He played guitar for a meme rock band in my town last weekend. Good lad

ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA ESPAÑA

Who can possibly stop them?

L-Lithuania c-can still win this, r-right lads?

They are my honourary bros

after a championship with pao he was playing drums at the bouzoukia
he is a lad
youtube.com/watch?v=1aDYraLOPDA

they tried to get token US PGs like Draper, but they were so shit they eventually came back to Ukic and Planinic

No, based Popovic came back

Why his english name is in Spanish guys?

France maybe on a very good day

Other than them,really noone

>All latin are spanish

Spanish - Latin
Monte - Montis
Negro - Nigrum

Still don't match

France have been looking really poor. I'd say Serbia, Russia on a good day, Lithuania on a very good day might have a shot.

The country's name in most Western European languages reflects an adaptation of the Venetian Montenegro (Latin mons "mountain" + niger "black"), roughly "Mount Black" or "black mountain"

>serbs in denial vs serbs in denial
Uh... serbiawinslol?

>Serbia, Russia

hell no especially Russia

Lithuania maybe could have a chance if the backcourt wasnt terrible

Thats why I'm going with France,its the most balanced team

>camera shows a qt
>for 0,5 sec
C'mon

Damn, Belgium still in the game.

3rd Serbian team beating Crofaggs when?

>3rd team
damage control already

Without
>Jokic
>Teododsic
>Kalinic
>Nedovic
>Bjelica
>Raduljica
>Simonovic

without Simonovic they are all 1st team
If u look closely there is 7 missing

So Stipe by using common sence and math lessons from 1st grade u get 3rd Serbian team.

Tyrese is a good montenegrin name

Can't be coincidance they all injured at the same time. They are just taking a break

Are you sure you're the best one to talk about it?

Are you, M'Babane?

That doesn't change the fact about 3rd team

plus i can't see no one in Cro that can guard Marjanovic

But as a matter of fact, I don't speak about it.

And the fact is France doesn't use naturalized players, though it did in the past.