Hi Sup Forums. I'm looking for music I can listen to while reading that won't be too distracting...

Hi Sup Forums. I'm looking for music I can listen to while reading that won't be too distracting. I can't listen to classical music, rock music, or hip-hop while i read because I tend to get distracted. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pX_jySkFIK4
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,48&as_vis=1&q=background music and cognitive performance&oq=background music and
youtube.com/watch?v=zBlQz5T3XvY
youtube.com/watch?v=DB7bE-2K3kQ)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

techno

Boards of Canada is the least distracting music there is

Ambient like early aphex

venetian/french/bach lute compilations on youtube.. thats my go-to very good for reading.

>Sup Forums - Music
>Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.

>All images should relate to the topic at hand.

Theologian, Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement, Sleep Research Facility, Lustmord, the list goes on.

she clearly just finished exercising, and finding suitable music to read with will help me exercise my mind. it's really quite simple. homo.

can't go wrong with some ombient music

>implying i would grab an 8-ball and spend 12 hours playing her sweaty ass like a bongo drum

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ

Also there's piles of ambient.

You can't read and listem to music at the same time while truly appreciating either. Turn off the music and just focus on the book, retard

William Basinski, especially his disintegration loops
Brian Eno's ambient work, and his work with Robert Fripp is fantastic
Early aphex

the purpose is for it to be background music. i'm not trying to appreciate it. that's why i listed three genres that i cannot listen to when i read, because it prevents me from concentrating. it';s also very well documented that music can help with concentration.

>William Basinski
Reppin.

youtube.com/watch?v=pX_jySkFIK4

>well documented that music can help with concentration

source needed, this is probably complete bullshit

not gonna spoonfeed you something that's common knowledge, so hit the books: scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,48&as_vis=1&q=background music and cognitive performance&oq=background music and

ahh that's better

youtube.com/watch?v=zBlQz5T3XvY

Brian Eno - Thursday Afternoon
William Basinski - The Disintegration Loops
Aphex Twin - SAW II
Bohren & der Club of Gore - Sunset Mission
Bohren & der Club of Gore - Black Earth
Shigeo Sekito - Special Sound Series (whichever you want, they're all good youtube.com/watch?v=DB7bE-2K3kQ)
These are the ones I usually use, hope you like em user

thanks for the recommendations