Syrian war has left cities full of single women

>The only thing she really misses is the prospect of motherhood – it would be impossible for a single woman to raise a child alone, even in relatively cosmopolitan Damascus.

>I want children more than I want a husband, but you have to get married to have children here.'

Well /pol? Conservative women who want to stay at home and look after your kids. Women who'll stay loyal and look after you. So?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3622204/I-want-husband-satisfy-bed-Syrian-war-left-cities-single-women-given-lesbians-freedom-relationships.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616821/Sweden-s-mansized-problem-country-12-000-men-women-gap-growing-wider-new-generation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good for them, nice brake from being raped and stoned to death.
Goats need some break too.

How do they know that these survivors identify as women?

because I don't want brown kids..

Well they should go get their "men" back from europe

All the men are in Europe.

>Conservative women who want to stay at home and look after your kids. Women who'll stay loyal and look after you. So?

1) Most of them are already damaged goods. They were fucked by their husbands before they left or they've been raped by ISIS soldiers or they've been circumcised or whatever else.

2) They're Muslim

No thank you.

Haven't a lot of them been raped?

>pretty women justify my point of view

Will Sup Forums ever let go of the vaginal jew?

We should go there an impregnate all of them
its a back up plan for when europeans cuck themselves to death at least our genes will live on in the slightly less retarded retards.

Have fun when you're "aryan" wife fucks jamaal, gives birth to his kid while you father him and then divorces you and takes everything you own. Plus some Syrian women are actually really good looking.

>I want children more than I want a husband, but you have to get married to have children here.'
AWALT

Kek, Arab genocide

There are some christian women there.

Has tyrone made you so insecure that you wouldn't accept a women who didnt willingly go and get fucked by jamaal?

We should round up all the NEET virgins in the West and send them to these used up roasties.

KEK fpbp

looks like paul dano

would not drink her milkshake

>a day in the life of a Britcuck

What about the virgin women?

>itt: Omar with a race mixing fetish

I wonder where the whole cuck fantasy started off...oh wait yeah it was the USA.

He's right though. Levantine women are great

>brown eyes
sorry lad
maybe assyrians or lebanese but never some rando bedouin slag

>Tyrone
>Jamal
>in Arab countries

i don't think Arabs accept Nogs in their Caliphats

Syrians are practically white, mate. I know if I had a kid with a Syrian girl, he/she would be white with blue eyes.

I would hit that

I would definitely take an actual Syrian woman as a wife. 100%. Not '''''Syrian'''''' '''''''''''''''''''''refugees''''''''''''''''''' but a real Syrian woman.

why tho?

Yeah I'm talking about an actual Syrian woman.

desu im going to import my seed into these syrian wimmins wombs

Yep

Invade Syria?

>all men flee the country leaving women behind
you simply cannot make this shit up

see point 1

>They're Muslim
Against their will. Women are pod people anyway, she would adapt to her husband's religion anyway.

Probably inbred though

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616821/Sweden-s-mansized-problem-country-12-000-men-women-gap-growing-wider-new-generation.html

would you look at that coincidence?

Underrated post

INSERT KEBAB

There's actually a lot of Syrian hotties too

brb leaving to impregnate Ahmeds sisters before kicking him out of my country and back to raise my halfbreeds :)

We should burn down our homelands and hurry over to steal theirs.

she's ugly desu

Well, not all Syrians. The Semitic hook nose Arabs sure as shit aren't white. Don't breed with that stuff.

But yeah, the light skinned, caucasioid Christian Syrians are good news.

Lebanon has a lot of the good types that can breed well with white, too.

will the offspring be shit? if so then no thanks

She looks like she's about to rip a bitchin' guitar solo on "Tornado of Souls."

kek. fpbp

That's just the pic they used for the start of the article.

Depends on which one you choose. Choose one thats got blonde hair and blue/green eyes, then no.

mfw emigrating to Syria is the proper solution after all

Why did the men leave them?
Are shitskins the biggest and worst kind of cowards?

>White men take over Syria
>97% caucasian
>Syria becomes a stable and prosperous society.

Cuck 'em back, user!

>you will never shout "DEUS VULT" as you cum inside a muslim girl

This is a sexual fantasy I have desu

>Kill the men
>Take back the white women
>Go take the Syrian women
>????
>Absolutely harem

Well Sup Forums, you're a bunch of anime loving degenerates who want multiple girlfriends. Why don't you just become the Muslims?

>30s year old women cant find men

They regularly get their shit pushed in by jews. You figure it out, senpai.

>White european men emigrate to syria and get qt wives
>leave white women to the mess they created
It would be perfect.

Wait a min.

Migrants go to the western countries. White men go to middle eastern countries and improve them while the western countries fail under a mix of feminism and degeneracy.

Good plan.

I don't know. You live in Sweden so why don't you tell us

hmmmm...Sweden has a point...
Fuck let those cowardly asylum seekers have those disgusting leftist traitor trulls in the west.

Let's whitewash Syria!
Time for fucking payback!

This is why there are still so many white Syrians, all that crusader dick that was taken is still in the bloodline. Especially Damascus

>Leftists and women stay behind with the rapefugees

Muslim women are very obedient.

I recently grabbed one from the balkans. Pretty much perfect, listens to me,doesn't bother me with religious shit.

Pretty rad

Would be funny to see them when all the people they blame for their problems move and stuff gets even worse.

>that pic
>great
How low can your standards go?

Would blame them for leaving innit

>Sup Forums moves to Syria
>bring our guns
>ally with Russia and change the tides of war
>genocide
>change the country's name
>deny entrance and citizenship to any Syrian man who didn't fight in the war
It's like the new Wild West. Who wants to be a fucking pioneer?

How can I help? My seed is ready to unload in their fertile wombs.

>I want children more than I want a husband.
#allmuslimsarepedos

They're sunni

The White Man finds a way

Let's go enrich them !!!!

It was always stable and prosperous up until neocons and kikes destroyed it with wahhabi foreigners

I will happily marry an attractive Syrian women if she wants citizenship and is willing to sign a prenuptial agreement and a marriage contract promising to adhere to a few autistic requests.

THIS COULD BE OUR CRUSADE!

TO DAMACUS!

DEUS VULT!

(we could even make this pic reality, you know that)

just Syria is too small, we'd need to do that to all of Mesopotamia, Iran and Afghanistan to fix what the fucking arabs did

Syrian women welcome in lebanon :^)

>and a marriage contract promising to adhere to a few autistic requests.

If they're a devout muslim they will obey your every command.

One country at a time.

Not going to happen, they don't like beta males. Your 3 inch uncircumcised dick won't satisfy her.

Are there even any women LEFT in your country, or are they all just ISIS slaves?

I believe this was caused by the war and not the refugees. I remember an article saying that most of the refugees were people from Sub-Saharan Africa and Libya.

>Syrian war has left cities full of single women
That's because all the men left to find asylum in Europe.

When you marry a conservative woman, she won't divorce you no matter what. Especially if you have kids with her.

>all of the men went to Germoney for gibs and white pussy
>country is full of nothing but horny poor women

Soldiers who fought for Assad will enjoy many virgins after they're done blowing the heads off saudi jihadis

If you have children with the average Syrian women, your children will be white but with some middle eastern traits. Also depends on the girl

We need to start a crusade and fuck them in their mouths

I've known many foreign women biblically. Each corner of the world is shocked at the size of my penis, being used to micropenises in Korea to Algeria.

Your argument is wrong and brown women do in fact lust for american/british cock, don't ask me why

>Sup Forums goes to Syria
>one year fast forward
>desert becomes flourishing paradise
>meanwhile western Europe went full wasteland

and how many of them do you actually think look as good as the gril you posted?

I'd durka her burka

What about if it's 6.75 inches but relatively unimpressive girth?

Then you're in top .00001 percentile of third world penis size.

not even joking.

Sounds perfect.

Muslim women seriously are great.

95% of the men are fucking scum though.

How about 8 inches of Aryan godcock :^)

>tfw had one night stands i've impregnated because my swimmers always reach their target

You'd love lebanese women then