What did Conor McGregor mean by this?

What did Conor McGregor mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Matching with the illiterate.

What's going on with your life lad?

>try tinder
>make legit account for 3 months while out of hometown, upload the pics I think I look cute
>get maybe 5 or so matches that either did not respond or cound't take out for some slamming time
>make a fake account with pics of a hot guy
>ista 15 matches in 2 days, girls initiate conversation, want to meet
>depression kicks in
>delete legit account

>enjoy a good session

I've read somewhere that a study demonstrated that the "hottest" 20% guys on Tinder are being competed over by 78% of the women. Meanwhile the remaining 80% of guys must fight for the ugly 22% women that are left.

And here is the study. Well, not sure you can really call it a study, but whatever.

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

thanks. studies also say that who has more birthdays lives longer.
Also a single guy would fuck anything that moves unless it's not fat and horrendous looking. A hot girl will only fuck with you if you have money or you have supermodel looks

They were whores mostly anyway. You dodged a bullet.

i would say im in the upper 30% (tall, white, good face, crooked teeth though, good style etc)

on tinder i'd get maybe 5-10 matches a day, maybe 1 or 2 per day would initiate contact, set up dates with maybe 1 per day if that.

i feel like i was in between the "hottest" that girls fight over and the dregs that have to settle for landwhales.

all i'm saying is that study is a gross oversimplification. there's plenty in between

It's the same in real life.

When I was in high school and the years I went out out like every weekend to house parties or night clubs etc. I was above average maybe, I was legit /fit/, so-so social skills and dressed well, but it didn't matter because my friends looked like Abercrombie and Fitch and the other one like Channing Tatum.

I got zero attention from women, and got shut down so many times I just stopped trying.

You have to be 8/10+ or rich if you want to smash fine women regularly.

Dude, Swedish girls are disease.ridden sluts. If you breathe, they will fuck you.

rate my bantz

There are like 100000000 guys on tinder, if you are not extremely good looking you will have to get your stuff elsewhere, post some artsy picture, show you are a cosmopolitan guy, make a joke or whatever.

tinder is kinda pointless too, it is good for receiving nudes but dating on tinder is like the worst

>not just sending fuk?

2/10 on the regular scale, 4/10 in retarded murrikan banter units

Are you all still in high school? The hot whore girls quickly come down to earth and either drain some poor sap or settle with another formerly hot guy. Only the hottest of the hot still act like that. And I'm sure most of you aren't the best at socializing to begin with.

You don't even need a study to prove that. Men did it to themselves and, while they aren't entirely to blame, they are the only ones who can stop it.
Remember how guys who weren't hideously ugly, say a 5 or 6, would tell hamplanets and 2/10s how "beautiful" they were for an easy fuck? Well, if you know women then you know how gullible they are and they actually started to believe it. Not only that, but it now meant they saw themselves as too good for the 5/6/10s who had told them this in the first place which means the 5/6/10s then had to try even harder to fuck these beasts than they once had. Meanwhile the whales and 2/10s set their sights firmly on 7s and above (purely because they believed their own press).
Sure, some of the 7s and above will fuck some of them (mainly for a laugh), but they won't stay with them. Once that happens, and some average guy has to scrape the bottom of the barrel, but is told he's actually punching above his weight, she'll, begrudgingly accept she isn't going to get Chad Thundercock (unless she's on a night out obviously) and settle for someone actually above her who she believes is below her. Why? Because of her false "empowerment". What aids this "empowerment"? Saying fat people are healthy (they aren't), saying there's no difference between a slut and a stud (there is) and generally treating women like they can do no wrong (see: a drunk man and a drunk woman having sex, sorry, him raping her).
If you want things to go back to more realistic levels then you shame them, like was done for literally centuries. Shaming only works on weak people though (hence why it's used on women and cucks). Remember how they tried to shame people for voting for Trump and Brexit by making links to muh ebil nationalism? It works in identical fashion which is why things like "slut shaming" and "body shaming" are pushed so fiercely.
We're literally copying the downfall of every civilization before us and applauding ourselves for being goys.

kekd

>implying your incel ass wouldn't kill to fuck that blonde

For anyone curious about the difference between a slut and a stud (and how a woman does indeed "hold all the cards"), do this simple thought experiment.
Think of a girl you know, maybe she's a 3/10, probably overweight, poor, but isn't a virgin and in fact has a "reputation" for being a slut. Age isn't a factor in this, you can even include those women who have multiple children to multiple fathers, but are still as rough as a badger's arse. How many can you think of? 5? 10? More?
Now tell me how many 3/10, poor, overweight studs you know. I'll wait.

This. Tinder is for thots. Meet girls irl at nice places, not clubs etc. But libraries and the like.

>talking at the library

fuck off you twat

>He prefers thots
>He thinks he can "change" them

wow you blew my mind there Liam

Maybe so it wasn't that case backwhen I stopped trying many years ago. I lost my virginity but that's it really.

what you're saying is totally delusional. chances are your friends do not look like models, they're just more attractive than you. and they don't belong to some aryan order of superhuman men who get to have sex with women. it doesn't work like that. average looking men have sex with women constantly. even attractive women. that's simply a fact that cannot be contradicted. if you weren't able to ever attract a girl then chances are there is something wrong with you emotionally and socially

>met my first gf at church, she cheated on me and i've been scared of approaching women ever since

tl;dr