What films accurately depict the horrors of slavery?

What films accurately depict the horrors of slavery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVFik44ay0I
youtube.com/watch?v=5XzThnFyjG0
youtube.com/watch?v=kwQziVIzDeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Real life.

>The figures show conclusively that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters in pre-Civil War America. The statistics show that about 28 percent of free blacks owned slaves—as opposed to less than 4.8 percent of southern whites, and dramatically more than the 1.4 percent of all white Americans who owned slaves.

rly make u think

source?

taken 2

goodbye uncle tom
aka the patricians 12 years a slave

Life in the cotton fields was probably still better than what their ancestors had back in Africa

None because slavery never happened. But keep listening to that left wing media propaganda ya cuck.

None of them, they were fortunate to reap the benefits of our Nation after being freed. They should be thanking us for teaching them language and providing homes and welfare for their dumb stinky ancestors so they could pollute our civilized nation and commit disproportionate crime centuries later.

Uncl Ruckus' Catcher Freeman story in that episode of the Boondocks.

lol holocaust denial is one thing but slavery denial? never heard that one before

Dawn of the Dead (1978)

nah, they got to rampage without constraint then
read "things fall apart"
multiple wives, get to eat yams all the time, get to wage war on other tribes whenever you want

I bet you think that WW2 really happened too

I bet you think 9/11 actually happened you dum cuck

how did all the niggers get here?

Ben Hur.
Any old Biblical epic.

or do you mean Black slavery.

they're free now cleetus didn't you hear

The Jews brought them over to spread propoganda about them and better control us. Do some fucking research fuckstain

maybe some filmmakers will go to Africa and film real modern day slavery.

I remember reading that in school. The only thing I got out of it is that African society was always backwards and awful, and the tragedy of colonisation was that it ended too soon.

Amistad and the Roots series.

the walking dead season 7 is coming pretty close

Addio Zio Tom

youtube.com/watch?v=IVFik44ay0I

Lel

Operation Y

OJ: Made in America

There was barely even a Jewish population in America when slaves were present.

Office Space

I wonder who could be behind this post?

It's true though. Do some research.

It would never be seen by the light of day, at least not on a big scale

Please look up the zog list

Hitler was not wrong about Jews seizing disproportionate control of their host country

Just about anything made by Hollywood, really. Everyone - black, white, yellow, brown, other - has been enslaved by the Rothschild Family and other ultra-elites since as far back as the Napoleonic Wars, when Nathan Rothschild used extremely-unscrupulous methods to expand his already vast fortune with.

We are all slaves.

>Yes goy listen to me

Kek

Song of the South

None, it wasn't that bad.

>Do some fucking research
Conspiracy blogs don't count as research.

>Ben Hur
Rome never used galley slaves, their warships only used professional oarsmen.

Who enslaves the Rothschilds and their equals?

As far as I remember they barely used their own navy outside of the Punic wars and just hired Phonecians or whatever

Problem Child 2

Everyday life in the Gulf states:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XzThnFyjG0
>2017
>still feeling white guilt towards an inferior race of cattle
You white cucks will never stop to amaze me.

>DUDE I'M GOING TO TREAT MY PROPERTY POORLY LMAO

Rich people don't treat their cars and private jets poorly today do they?

Slavery was a bit of a bummer but not that bad.

Amistad is a great movie

Oh and that's not the best part.
>Arabs still practice slavery
>white cucks that stopped doing it more then a century ago are the ones getting beaten up and blamed for everything related to it
Why are white people so pathetic?

they probably treat their Roombas pretty poorly and that's what slaves were

Office Space.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwQziVIzDeg

Adjusted for inflation they we closer to the price of cars than vacuums.

There were probably nice slave owners and terrible ones.

I'm sure you'd have to discipline them sometimes if they were out of line or didn't follow commands like any pet.

12 Years a Slave
Seriously good movie

Because it was

African culture was always horrible and violent, and still is today. Literally nothing has changed.

Africa would be a great place if not for all the Africans

People are still eating each other in Liberia literally today

maybe get a cheeky blowjob from the maid every now and then

A low percentage of southern whites owned slaves because slavery was mostly the practice of the rich plantation owners that owned hundreds. Them importing all the labor also meant that the poor whites were kept poor, but they were taught to hate the blacks too to keep them in their places instead of burning down the plantations. This is literal high school history level shit that you either forgot or are deliberately leaving out to go 'aww shucks those black people owned slaves too were my inbred ancestors the real villains here?'

No niggers tho

The blacks in that movie aren't slaves though. They literally are just farm hands.

they swam

>every man in Africa could have multiple wives

really made me think

Making blacks work for money instead of welfare is literally a holocaust mixed with slavery