Why are you still against love?

Other urls found in this thread:

aides.org/actu/colors-love-3409
advertisingforadults.com/2016/04/aides-i-aids/
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Germany is a nigger
lmao

Why are you too stupid to see the same exact pic and thread has less than 20 posts?

You fucking shills can't even bait right

Fuck off, Singapoor.

>fucking AIDS ads with niggers and fags
Kek-a-doodle doo

How is this not a huge PR blunder?

>Germany nigs
>Sweden submit
>Belgium and Iceland fags

kek, Sup Forums meme AIDS

What the fuck is going on?

I'm laughing, but I'm also deeply concerned with the West.

what the fuck? Promoting AIDS?

Fuck I'm outta here.

I hope you swallow.

this is fucking disgusting holy shit

my day is official ruined

I've never been so angry in my life.

I have to quit coming to Sup Forums and go hiking or something again. I want to u plug. All this stuff in the news is fucking killing me and pisses me off.

omfg i can't stop laughing wtf am i seeing

What am I looking at

Really make you think

Our old friends over the pond have literally gone insane, and are now suicidal.
We need to get Trump elected.

wow the newest x-men movie is looking good

aides.org/actu/colors-love-3409

help me find more Sup Forums

Portuguese is actually Angolan.
The Romanian looks both Mongoloid and dark featured.
Dropped.

bump

advertisingforadults.com/2016/04/aides-i-aids/

>German guy is a nigger
>woman has Swedish flag
kek

DELETE THIS

From the ad agency:

>The new AIDES campaign signed by TBWA\Paris takes advantage of the 2016 Euro to remind everyone of this simple and universal message.And what if we loved eachother a little ? Until July 10th, the whole world will be flocking to France to be thrilled by football. Each day, hundrerds of thousands of people from dozens of different countries will celebrate the event, giving way to thousands of potential encounters. For AIDES, the message was immediate and obvious « blend together, safe together. » With this print campaign that is as explicit as it is artistic, and photographed by Eric Traoré, AIDES celebrates the universal value of love and reminds us of the importance to protect oneself with HIV.

>AIDES would like to remind people that the HIV epidemic is still very active in Europe and central Asia. 30% of HIV-positive people are still unaware that they carry the virus, and 142 000 new cases were diagnosed in 2014. The epidimec is even progressing in a disturbing way in Eastern Europe and in Russia, at an unprecedented rythm since the beginning of the 80s. As the disease is being trivialized, this campaign invites everyone to take care of themselves and of others. But this campaign goes further than a simple prevention message.

> By highlighting fraternity between people and countries, and celebrating all sexualities, AIDES stays true to its off-the-wall and provocative state of mind.
No Lesbian one though.

>« This message is all the more important in light of recent events », comments Aurélien Beaucamp, president of AIDES. « Apparently, some people continue to confuse sports competition and nationalist fever : this campaign is the best way to respond. A bit of love and lightness in a climate where reactionary temptations are raging can only do everyone some good », concludes Aurélien Beaucamp.

>Romanian guy called Igor

Kekaroonie

>Germany took it up the butt
>Passing it on to Sweden
This is disgusting. How does this correlate to "Protect yourself against HIV/AIDS" when it's really promoting having as much sex with as many people as you can?

Get fucked hippies.

>Be safe AIDS are easy to spread.
>That being said have as much sex with foreigners as you can.

Why?

Underrated

>Why are you still against love?
>ad about preventing sexual disseas
>sex

Sup Forums is oblivously tired of commercial that's not aiming their demographic.

>The Romanian looks both Mongoloid and dark featured.

He's probably a bozgor

>>That being said have as much sex with foreigners as you can.

>not obivous that they already planning to have sex and the ad is a reminder to use protection.

Gays and womens with dick are degenerate

>black """German""" guy
>swedish woman
CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

>germany
>white

that face.
reminds me of when I went down on my gf and was to drunk to notice she was on her period.

Women whit dicks don't exist

GET IN HERE FAGS
OPERATION #MADDOG IS A GO
MUSLIM TWITTER IS THE DOG

HALT

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

DO YOUR PART

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

>is this suggesting anal sex to ...avoid aids?

do they fundamentally not understand why anal sex is more likely to transmit aids?

>blend together, safe together

the EU (the people who control it more so) are trying to breedout all the pure bloodlines, exactly like they did here with mass importations of Afros, by 2050 we'll all look like Mexicans. Atleast we weren't crossbred with Mooslims #thanksjesus

I don't get it.... are they trying to raise awareness of aids or encourage people to spread it as fast as possible?