Eternal /trb/

Just picture Burter sperging yet again at the sight of the OP.

Previous thread: >FM18 info:
fmscout.com/a-what-we-know-about-football-manager-2018.html

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database 2015
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
>2016
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70vn3F7O6Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mkqdfm09w9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for autism

2rd for raiola is a really rich pizza man

3rd for converting lads

Check 'em

5th for nuclear war

Bien ouèj.

>ouèj
verlain?

>bored and too impatient to manage smaller teams
>managing bigger teams feels like I'm cheating
Send help.

Verlan de "joué" (played).

cimer

>i get that we played like shit as a whole, but that tactic was probably the worst idea any manager ever had
This, Ventura committed tactical suicide. L'Ultimo Uomo did a great piece on the match. These few sentences are the tl;dr of the article: (loose translation) "Before the match against Spain, Ventura's results were encouraging, but the decisive clash against a high-ranking adversary exposed all the limits of the national team. Spain has better footballers than ours, but football, in its complexity, always leaves a possibility to create a tactical context in which the qualities of one team's players can be elevated, and those of the opposing team restrained. In Madrid, for Italy, the opposite happened"

>I suppose not to be literally slaughtered by the """fans""" of the biggest, most corrupt club in Croatia
What is this supposed to mean?

>having a somewhat relevant club is a feat in and out of itself
A team built through shady deals with the Dinamo director and with shady Nigerian oil money?

Kek isn't a shit coach, but he's tactically rigid, doesn't rotate, doesn't play youngsters. All the success he's had is a result of a handful of tactical schemes, most of which included his right back/right winger duo

ye, i once had a french class about verlan and all that stuff, it exists in italian too

>What is this supposed to mean?
He's not so good that Dinamo fans will want to kill him to prevent their monopoly from continuing.

>Kek isn't a shit coach, but he's tactically rigid, doesn't rotate, doesn't play youngsters
I thought we were talking about Matjaz Kek, not FM's AI.

Manage a bigger team while restricting yourself

>Dinamo fans
Dinamo doesn't have fans. Their ultras hate the people who have taken over the club and formed their own futsal team that has a higher attendance than the football club

>I thought we were talking about Matjaz Kek, not FM's AI
lel that's one of those rare instances SI got it right

>futsal team that has a higher attendance than the football club
Kekked fairly loudly, seems so ridiculous yet I believe it.

>seems so ridiculous yet I believe it
It's true. I remember there was some CL match or something Dinamo played and there were 4 thousand people in attendance. The thing is, these people didn't pay for their tickets - I've been literally offered some for free and they offer them for free in primary schools all over Zagreb.

Fuck me, that looks comfy

The open air matches have top atmosphere as well

that's amazing brate

Then just pick an established team that isn't quite "there" yet.

Like Lyon, or Valencia. Or >Schalke

>Schalke
>Even ironically

desu there's some nice atmosphere in Scandi football as well, especially in Sweden

mornin lads

Mourning.

Wew.

There was some nice comfy standing spots in Brann Stadium but I think there was some regulations recently and now everything has to be seated.

I also enjoyed seeing the away supporters quaranteened into their own crowded corner.

>enthralling
uh, sure

mourno

Now you're subject to the worst Twitter memes.
>Next Pirlo
>Barça DNA

I need to stop sleeping from 6am to 10am

f-fug
b-but we beat them last year, surely they haven't forgotten about that right?

>not sleeping from 5am to 1pm
fix urslef

>not sleeping from 5PM to 1AM
Amateur.
#USOpen

My ideal sleeping time is 2a-6a

i used to sleep from 4pm to 9pm and then from 2am to 6am during school year, double sleep time was goat

just do it™

honestly that's ideal

only problem was that i used to smoke too much and skip meals because >sleeping
not really the best idea but goat regardless

The wonders of Thai D3. As expected, the two top clubs in Thailand play a 4-2-3-1. I swear this formation is devastating in FM17, it's everywhere!

i forgot where i was going with this, but what i wanted to say is that i lost weight and shit

did you choose Nara United because of Wanda Nara or?

Nay, I was looking for logos who don't look like absolute sin and there was theirs, even if it's not classy like Triglav's.
>Wanda Nara
Don't even know who that is.

Wanda Nara is the ex wife of Maxi Lopez, she cheated on him with Maxi's bestfriend Icardi, who's now Nara's husband

youtube.com/watch?v=70vn3F7O6Pc
Maxi is still not too haby about this

>Marrying a cheater
Even if she marries the person she cheated with, it's still not a good idea to me.

I take comfort in the fact Brits, Americans, and Asians will never experience the comfy continental atmosphere

>who's now Nara's husband
we had a laugh about Icardi talking about his son and Messi not wanting Icardi in the NT (because he doesn't want to lose his son to him) the other week

they have like 5 kids now, one is Maxi's, the others are Icardi's so maybe she wont cheat again(?)

>marrying a south american
never a good idea

>they have like 5 kids now
>one is Maxi's
Don't fucking tell me that Icardi is in charge of his ex-friend's kid. Of course I wouldn't be too happy about it if I was Maxi.

Icardi loves the kid, though. He said that HIS son goes crazy when he scores and that he's his biggest fan

yep, she actually kept the kid and now Icardi is in charge of him
actually feeling sorry for Maxi now tbH

I don't think I can come up with a RRRREEEEEE- strong enough. I think I'd legitimately hang the both of them.

Maxi is drowning his sorrows in food. Remember Miha called him a washing machine and ranted how Maxi couldn't lose a fucking pound for months?

idk, i always thought there was a very romantic side to cheating, or at least there can be this romantic side.

staying with someone while shagging someone else leaves at least the possibility of genuine love towards the cheated (or at least care for his/her well-being - by not telling him/her you are essentially trying to shield him from the feeling of being dumped). In this case it's probably just golddigging though. although, thinking about it, i think you can even defend golddigging to a certain extent.

i remember my sister used to watch a soap opera 15-ish years ago that had a similar plotline and i always sympathized with the cheaters. maybe my brain was just wired the wrong way.

Fuck's sake, that's Brendan Fraser tier antics.

>RRRREEEEEE

Is it me or is counter the GOAT FM 17 mentality?

>dfw seeing your pic

yes, they probably wired your brain the wrong way, but i like your thinking process, it's autistic but not too much

still, being cheated on is shit and defies any possibility of defending it

was that soap opera called Beautiful?

delete this

Wired the way Merkel wants it to be wired. No wonder for the Syrians.

it's not even REEEEE, it's just sad, it really is :(

yeah of course being cheated on sucks. everyone loses when someone cheats - cheater, cheated and most of the time even the new guy/gal.

The soap opera was some dumb German shit, I don't remember the name but I doubt it was aired outside Germany.

>Wired the way Merkel wants it to be wired. No wonder for the Syrians.

i never voted for Merkel or her party in my entire life and even went to demonstrations against her/her party and so on. she's quite literally destroying politics. also she has a very traditional christian view on marriage/relationships. i don't know why i'm even responding to this cheap b8 desu, but here you go lad.

>Your own son will never give two shits about you
>Your own son will always think you're the lower grade father
>Your son will always think that it's no wonder that Mom™ cheated on your gay ass
>Some judge on this planet gave the kid to a fucking cheater
Aight, enough /trb/ for me. I'm not here for this garbage.

It's not defensible. It's pure, non-distilled cuckery. I don't care about Christians or whatever. And in this case, it's just plain soul-wrecking.

Put "Quando faccio gol, mio figlio diventa pazzo, è un ottimo interista e lo fa vedere a tutti, quando vinciamo è contento" in Google translate (from Icardi's post-match interview the other week)

Kid's reaction after Wanda told him that Icardi got called up for the NT youtube.com/watch?v=Mkqdfm09w9M

>It's pure, non-distilled cuckery
If you're someone into being cucked, what you manage to do is get two people to give you sexual pleasure which is two more than most people can manage

Can we go back to posting about the video game that's the original topic of this thread? How sad do you have to be to use this as your discussion platform?

>If you're someone into being cucked
you deserve death
ftfy

qt kid

I had not a single doubt you would find something like this to reply with.

>you deserve death
At least your genes aren't getting passed on

The funniest thing is that Maxi and Mauro were friends

Miles has to add this to FM

yes my german bro, i have exactly 5 months of nothing because i'm back to managing a NT, what about you?

After 5-6 matches I always revert back to default corner and FK routines (and buy a decent kicker) because I can't set up a good routine. Is it possible to do?

just came up with this new tactic

>Miles has to add this to FM

this. i want to watch my team of 20-somethings devolve into pure reality tv. Also gay players are a must. Imagne ripping apart a gay player couple by transfering one dude to another country. So many possibilities. Also player wives need to be implemented, with hidden stats like owners. Golddigging player wives will lead to higher wage demands and the wish to move to Paris or Milan by the players. I should reactivate my twatter account to propose this to Mike.

>tfw the exceptional junior coaching costs more money per month than the players' wages
>the board refuses to decrease it
Fuck sake, we're going to lose so much money because of this. I guess it's my own fault for trying to increase it all the time but you just don't expect the costs to suddenly go up by over a million

Schalke is a fun to manage m8

>FIN U19 losing 8-0 to Netherlands U19

I think I'm addicted to Football Manager 2007. No troll. I've owned 2010 and played 2017 recently but I just ordered yet another copy, probably my eighth overall, of Football Manager 2007.

what is even the point of that? did you stop playing 2007 and bought it again?
i don't get why you'd need 8 copies of one game

SAN MARINO AWAY SCORE HYPE

They are playing next goal wins right?

makes it up to 2 competitive goals in the last year

I really liked 2007 but that's probably because it features some of my favorite players for my local team that are now either washed up, retired or became head coaches for other teams.

RIP Robbie Winters stats he's completely cooked in 2017 since he's over 40 years old.

Golden generation

>that time they almost drew with Lithuania while morz was posting

Ross Barkley goes down as the greatest player in Everton's history.

A most occasional blooter, to be sure.

Saddummy is looking very cute today~! n_n

tungsten please, why are you watching this trap play hearthstone

how much have you donated today pal
don't tell me you're freeriding

Very kawaii~

Tell her to play FM.

I think I just may have landed a 32 year old Aguero

this was worth 5 mil right?

you're irredeemable

Look, he's one of my favorite players

>nearly 200k per week
Shouldve signed a regen

understandable

I have two regens under 21 who are goign to be better than Aguero someday and yeah, I overpayed but I have more than enough room in my wage budget for him

A three year contract is a bit much. He's going to be slower than a very slow thing at half speed.