Why do Finns have such Ayy Lmao eyes?

Is it because of their Russian heritage?

I wish I would live in Finland.

Mongols

looks russian

I'm far more interested in you ethnically....What exactly is a "Hun"

German?
Slavic?
Jewish?
Roman?
Italian?
Greek?
??????

Don't we all?

I know right

>German? Slavic? Jewish? Roman? Italian?
Yes. But also add some Turks and Frenchmen into the mix. So many people lived here,we were prime target for migrations for centuries, so there's no clear phenotype. Sometime after the 13th century we just decided that any race and nationality can be Hungarian as long as they declare themselves so. ie: "from now on, I am Hungarian" and everyone would be like... sure, why not.
That hasn't changed much.

Not everyone has them here but it's a common feature that I don't think you'll find anywhere else.

Maybe 20% have them.

This, it's a weird quirk and no one really puts a notice on them unless you've been on sites like Sup Forums or read about it further.

I've personally never even met anyone of Hungarian Orgin, but those that I know who have, always say nice things about them...that they are an interesting, caring, charismatic people...raconteur/storyteller types....would you concur?

>decided that any race and nationality can be Hungarian as long as they declare themselves so. ie: "from now on, I am Hungarian" and everyone would be like... sure, why not.
>That hasn't changed much.

actually this is the common sense in most european countries

>interesting
sure
>caring
In what way?
>charismatic people
>raconteur/storyteller types
not more than others

Really? I did not know that. A couple of times half the population died out due to Turk or Tartar invasions,so basically we were forced to invite people, anyone really, into our country who was willing to live here. Hence I find this whole migrant situation a bit ironic.

Buzizsidó

r8 me eyes

weren't Hungarians originally somewhere from euroasia though? heck i remember that Attila who lead the huns was Hungarian

Partially.
The russian scum invaded, burned and raped their way trough Finland in the great north

great northern war*

One in every ten Finns got taken as slaves by the ruskies.

cave beast

Hakkinen is a chink
Raikkonen sound like a turboautist when he complains on radio once again
Bottas or bettee buttass
Kovaleinen was a meme
Rosberg chose german citizenship because his father wanted to troll finland
Salo looks like an alien

Meme country

Do you have any idea who you're messing with?

West Uralics, better known as Finnics(including Volga, Saamic) migrated to Europe from Siberia at some point between 2000 and 1500 BC.

Why are western finns always better?

Go to Seinäjoki and you'll see that they are pretty much retarded hillbillies and don't look one bit Swedish

???
What are you talking about, swedish?
The fuck would finns look like swedes, I am just asking why are western finns in better position than the rest.

They're not. It's a shithole full of gorilla looking creatures who are dumber than gorillas.

Only Uusimaa/Nyland is good and it's not western.

>why are western finns in better position than the rest.
uhh, they aren't? only southern finns are in "better position", but that's only because of helsinki

Hmm, I thought fishing and trades would make them better off.