Fixed it for you. #VoteTrump

I don't get it

White people be like "Hold on, i'll ask my dad"

>white people

as if there're any other people but white

This is now a nigger hate thread

>White people
>white

Don't you get it? White people are holding humanity back. They must be exterminated! No ifs, ands, or buts!

White people be like "let's have our party at the lake house"

oops forgot image

We call that a cottage up here

Then i dont have to worry about it because niggers hate themselves enough as it is

White people be like "oh, sorry I can't, I have work in the morning"

White parents are concerned about their children's health. Black single mother's (not parents) just use their kids as meal tickets, even when they get killed attacking police.

"be like"

What kind of corrupted English is that?

This is kinda hot tbqhf

naw

What's a Hulu?
Also I don't get the mayonnaise joke, I always thought it was just a European thing

>white people thread.
This would imply non-whites are people.

>I put Frank's red hot sauce on errythang
>I'm now the lord and master of all capsaicin containing foods

Fuck off niggers. High end peppers/chilies are a white man's game.

White people are like "No, its wrong to "chimp-out". Lets agree to disagree and go our separate ways, friend"

sorry we're successful and don't have to have a party in the fucking crackhouse jamal

I thought mayonaise was an American thing.

Hahaha, what's the deal wtih white people anyway? They don't sell drugs and they don't commit crime!

Why do niggers think they are people?

White people be like "Hey let's go make money and become successful so our children have a future, and so we can enjoy a good retirement"

White people be all "obey the law" and "do what the policeman says" kek

You guys put it on your fries, nobody eats mayo here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>hes never been to the south

>You guys put it on your fries
I don't eat fries.

If you don't get a feet of snow in winter you're not in a white country

White people be like "Hey son, how was your day"

black people be like OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA GIBS ME DAT WELFARE

I'm pretty sure that's a Japanese Wet And Messy fetish artist in marshmallow goo...

It's a Slavic thing. Russia consumes more mayo per capita than any other country.

I didn't mean you specifically stupid

Hulu is shit tier Netflix and that's atally marshmallow shit. God youre fucking stupid. I bet you voted lieberal.

Hulu is like Netflix. But yeah, I don't get the mayonnaise meme either. Maybe it's a southern thing

White people always be like "Let's practice safe sex! We should avoid an unwanted pregnancy. It's important to act professional at the workplace".

What a bunch of cucks.

I have never ever seen anyone eating fried with mayo.

You use it in creams for salad dressing you uncultured twat.

Black people be like gimme yo wallet.

Still doesn't change that there are tons of white people that act exactly like the "lesser races".

I literally don't get this one

Underrated

This is IRL quality banter. Thank you friend, i will take this meme with humility and use it where it is legal.

Source?

>Dat white wimmin at it again.

>non-white """"""humans""""""

Kek

This is 100% true for Anglos and Slavs, not really for Italians or Spaniards.

Get out

>he doesn't put mayo on his poutine to make it extra creamy
Wow faggot detected.

>implying Italians or Spaniards are white

Still I have never noticed that.

niceme.me

Christian heritage was my first choice but I went for conservatives because they at least had a chance.
I just put vinegar in my salad, dressing is disgusting and makes you fat

Hulu and hang = netflix and chill. Plebbit memes

you cant really put mayo on boiling hot oil

So I'm not white then? Great news, where do I sign up for my oppressionbux?

This thread was bred for one thing;
Butthurt

More of a Hispanic thing, cletus

The idea is that "white people" eat bland food without spices, and can't handle even a small amount of heat.
>because they invented refrigerators and dont need a kilo of curry to drown out the taste of rancid meat

holy shit all these white tears in this thread, never stop being butthurt

>omg poor timothy ate a hot cheetoh, his mouth is burning OMG! HURRY PUT HIM UNDER THE SINK

Sup Forums literally can't handle the bantz

Because it's not a thing, people don't do that. Mayo is used for creams and dressings for cooked vegetable mixes (like maize, peas, carrots... etc.) and generally for fish dressing.

Do you eat fries like soup or something?

This isn't disagreeing with my boner that's for sure.

I'm Hungarian so I'm not white I'm Mongol :^)

>98% shitposting
>white tears
Okay Mongolia

Yeah, no, I've never seen anyone do it.

Nobody puts mayo on fishy thats disgusting

Hungarians are white. Saying they are not is complete levels of autism.

the people you call white are pseudo-niggers anyway.
the only white people left in the world are finns

>makes you fat

What the fuck, are you scrawny sissy or something to care about stuff like that? Just go to the gym faggot to have muscles and not just a blob of fat.

You ARE supposed to eat fat with DEKA vitamins btw because they are fat soluble.

No we aren't, we're mongols

Nobody in Europe is white. Hungarians and Finns are mongols, the rest of Scandinavia is basically Ahmedistan at this point, it's a common knowledge that Meds and Slavs aren't white and Germanics aren't white either because they were raped by aforementioned Slavs.

>what is tartar sauce

I do go to the gym and no I'm not fat I'm a healthy 195 pounds

>the only white people left in the world are mongoloids

I don't use that I just put vinegar on my fries and leave my fish plain or squeeze a lemon over it sometimes

I don't get it

Ah ok, nobody is white. Glad to understand now and see the truth.

For me anyway I see white as Europeans anyway. So Slavs, Finno-Ugriics, Meds, Germanics, Celts etc are all white to me.

>60% white talking down to 99% white

What do you put in your fries then?

Fries with pic related (tartar sauce, which is basically glorified mayonaisse) is by far the most popular combination in my country. Almost nobody eats fries with ketchup here.

>Slavs

Slav is a language family and a meme, Slavs doesn't exist.

Czechs/Slovaks and Slovenians are Germans, Bulgarians are Turks -obviously-, Serbs and Croats are bastardized Illyrian/Roman/Moesian survivors of the Empire.

Poles are Sarmatians and all the Eastern Slavs are Tartar Mongol rapebabbies. Before that they were half Baltic-half Germanic.

>Get hit with paperball
>Shoot up school

Around whites, sphincter's tight

Germans are muslims, Slavs are NOT white they're nigger tier animals, Mediterraneans aren't white either but they're really religious and European so they get a pass

I'm talking about specially bred and cultivated 800,000-1,200,000 Scoville nightmare chilies.

Only white people are dumb enough to deliberately hurt themselves like this.

That's because you're a barbarian.

Well, what are you supposed to do? Escalate the situation? Throw back? Then you're playing right into their hands, and even risk being the one to get in trouble in the end. They want to pull you down on their level and beat you with their experience down there. Ignoring them is the right thing to do. Just remember they're pathetic little shits that will never amount to anything. Ignoring is civilized (read: white) way to deal with bullies.

I don't put anything in it, but I put vinegar on it

Your post is just memes.

Isn't that for fish?

AYO
*smokes crack*
THEY BE HAVIN
*steals car*
NO BUTTS
*shoots je'marcquese*

No it's because I actually embrace and assimilated into Anglo culture but also I don't like tartar sauce really

I have known more black people named Timothy than white people desu