Smashing Pumpkins JUST

consequenceofsound.net/2018/02/darcy-wretzky-billy-corgan-pumpkins-reunion-feud/

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

smashingpumpkinsstore.com/collections/t-shirts
youtube.com/watch?v=GfRORG9dLY8
youtube.com/watch?v=7HOX5cUA6ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

billy corgan is a racist sexist anti semite who goes on far right news program Infowars.com . fuck. him. all i gotta say

>charging $40 for all standard t-shirts on your official website

smashingpumpkinsstore.com/collections/t-shirts

Billy was in the wrong

Spotted the faggot

spotted the neo nazi

He needs to ditch those fags and make the superior version of "Double Fantasy" with his WOMAN

REKT

>infowars
>far right

Who's snitching out D'arcy to Big Bill?

>everybody who ridicules me is a nazi
lol, no wonder you queers think the 4th reich is eminent

Years of drug use and limp implants have turned her into a fish.

calling everyone nazis really works

guys billy corgan is a nazi now, did you hear?

yeah he went on infowars and spouted far right conspiracy theories with alex jones

Infowars is far right, Trump supporting news outlet that pushes fake propaganda to benefit the far right. Billy Corgan went on that show and supported their mission. Fuck him, no longer a fan.

literally anyone right of center is a nazi

holy shit...the skinned head...it all makes sense

>Infowars
>it's actually all disinformation
Really makes me think

She look good though

What constitutes "far right"? Opposing the Obama admin and their egregious abuses?

Infowars isn't neo nazi but they're a bunch of schizophrenic tea party prepper retards

>egregious abuses
Oh fucking please. You're a far right hick. Drink yourself to death cletus.

>how dare he want to give poor people health insurance he's a terrorist unconstitutional muslim agent communist

Is Iha the only original member that's not a complete and utter fuck-up?

What's worse, birthers or neo-birthers AKA "muh russia #RESIST #RELEASEDATAXES"?

This are shaping up to make the former look reasonable by comparison

This response was literally like someone trying to mock how liberals respond to any criticism

>call the person "cletus"
>rest of post is 100% strawman

jesus christ

at least the russia bullshit has news outlets backing it up. i dont believe it really, i think it's a bunch of hokey and they're going after low level people, but the birther stuff was just some bullshit cooked up by trump he started ranting about on twitter with no evidence

Trump is a crook it has nothing to do with politics

lol, typical Leftist retard spouting strawman arguments while thinking he has some right to be condescending. It'd be quaint really if it weren't so common.

The sad truth is that they don’t want her in the band because shes too hard to look at

OBUMMA IS A TURRIST TRYNA TAKE OUR LIBERTIES AND MUH GUNS

Oh look, another /r/politics Reddit left derailed a music thread.

Birtherism was literally started by Hillary's associates during the primaries when she went up against Obama.

Much like the Trump/Russia hoax was started by her associates.

One went on to become people demanding to see a document they were technically entitled to, the other led to people demanding due process be damned and making excuses for faked warrants and domestic spying.

Stop reading Infowars cletus. This is all bullshit.

God can we just fucking execute you low IQ trailer trash already? You don't even read the fucking news you just swallow Trump and his sycophant's lies without questioning.

name 1 (one (uno (I (oдин (واحد ( ワン (מען
(មួយ (壹)))))))) bad thing that Trump did so far

Be born.

Whoops, looks like you have no argument and are grasping at straws at an alarming rate. Better luck next time, faggot.

Nice ad hominems but opinion =/= fact
That being said, this band sucks.
Always have, always will.

Now this is singing
youtube.com/watch?v=GfRORG9dLY8

Break up families because he's scared of hearing spanish and seeing brown people in the streets.

Look if Billy Corgan is going to go on a radio show that supports fascist bullshit like this, I can't support him. Period. He supports Trump? No. Just fucking no.

>gained
>under Bush

>Break up families because he's scared of hearing spanish and seeing brown people in the streets.
Those families can all leave together. The children have de facto citizenship in the nations in which their parents are citizens.

I have absolutely no sympathy for those who have no respect for our sovereignty, including seditious faggots like yourself.

>all these idiots falling for such easy bait
Sup Forums is so dumb

Not everyone supports your fat balding oompa loompah so called "president". Fuck him. Sup Forums isnt Sup Forums, sane people still post here
This
Get your head out of the sand
>B-B-BUT HE TRIGGERS LE LIBKEKS
He's raping you too, it'd almost be funny to watch if we weren't getting raped along with you redneck clowns.

>bait
prove it

Is that from your mum's facebook?

thats not infowars disinfo the birther stuff popping up around HRC's people (not necessarily hilldawg herself) is pretty well documented desu
theres a lot of autonomy in campaigns re: fringe smear tactics
yall would shit yourselves if you heard the conversations going on between these people lol

Take it to Sup Forums, lefty/pol/

youtube.com/watch?v=7HOX5cUA6ps

Mods need to clean this thread up, which is about Smashing Pumpkins, has turned into some faggot complaining about Drumpf

Oh shit, I didnt notice
>"G-d help us."
Either you're a fantastic troll, or a very typical kike.

the fact that you don't even know the actual atrocities that occured during obama era shows you're a poser and #WokeAfterTrump

Booo hoo mother fuckers are broke and billy won't do a lame "reunion" that no wants to see anyway.

They were fucking born here and grew up here you white nationalist piece of crap. Rot in hell. You are the absolute worst kind of human scum, racist pile of shit.

When you grow up you will be laughing about how easily manipulated you were.

Billy Corgan is a racist trump supporter, which is why no one wants to reunite and play with him anymore. Rightfully so, D'Arcy made the right call here. Fuck this white nationalist sympathizer.

You are just a brainwashed cunt.

this
lol says a Sup Forumstard

so people who are opposed to illegal immigration are now all white nationalists? this is why you people are losing.

Cry me a river, faggot. You obviously have no concern for the Republic, and likely are in need of a good lynching.

are you the same spic from last night?

Wow, way to separate art from the artist my dude. Rosemary's Baby is a shitty movie because Roman Polanski assraped that loli, yes?

>They were fucking born here and grew up here

Which means jack and shit.

Go back to mexico trash.

billy is a dick but this is not the look of a mentally stable person

You're a neo nazi.

if you want mods to babysit you then go to reddit

>Billy Corgan is a racist trump supporter,

Rivers of fucking blood, that is exactly what you pukes keep asking for and hopefully soon than later we are going to give it to you.

Look, white nationalist fuck, I hope you get flesh eating cancer, I hope your mother, your sister, your daughters get gangraped, preferably by a pack of immigrants, and they soil everything you ever cared about. I hope your country turns a sea of brown, and people like you turn to ashes and get thrown in the dustbin of history.

If your parents took you to Disney without buying tickets and then Disney kicked your family out, would you be mad at Disney or would you be mad at your parents for not buying you tickets?

>"G-d"
>a spic
wrong ethnicity

Billy "skinhead" Corgan
Billy "Today is the greatest day (to gas the kikes)" Corgan
Billy "despite all my rage I'm still in a jewish cage" Corgan
Billy "shakedown 1939" Corgan

Nothing that happens will change the fact that you are just rape baby garbage and even the lowest end white person is better than you.

100% this

Fuck Billy Corgan and fuck all white nationalist sympathizers.

>M-I-C
>K-E-Y
>M-O-U-S-E!

>all right wingers are racist D:
this gets a little stale after a while jsyk sweetie

As if we didnt know that 3rd world shitskins are a destructive force against civilization.

Stop trying to use logic, latrineos and blacks don't do that sort of thing.

Called infowars right-wing after spouting off a bunch of reddit buzzwords. Should be obvious enough.

You're fucking braindead, those people have birth right citizenship. This country doesnt belong to you, it belongs to everyone. Eat shit, I hope you get shot.

Stop replying to yourself
Leave with the politics
Enough

Guess who might be her replacement?
This is what a good bass player who stayed out of drugs and drama look like.

Also, apparently everyone forgot that Jimmy is the reason Darcy wasnt invited, they have some kind of feud since before Machina

>I hope your mother, your sister, your daughters get gangraped, preferably by a pack of immigrants, and they soil everything you ever cared about. I hope your country turns a sea of brown, and people like you turn to ashes and get thrown in the dustbin of history
well at least you admit it

>implying proto-latinas were raped and did not hand over their pussy willingly

The real confusing part is why and how do all of these teenagers even know who smashing pumpkins is?

Should these little cunts not be listening to death grips or some other jungle garbage?

does billy really support trump?

if he does im honestly deleting his discog

KEEP POLITICS ON Sup Forums YOU DUMB NIGGERS.
I've reported all of you to the mods for violation of Rule 1. Enjoy your bans, you fucking babies

>This country doesnt belong to you, it belongs to everyone.
Not really a country then, innit ?

No one with birthright citizenship is being kicked out retard

>calling everyone a nazi again
boy what a useful tactic

>it belongs to everyone.

Of course latrineo trash thinks this, they are a child like people.

you should delete your entire library because no one agrees with your dumb fucking spic-brained ideas

Well fuck Billy Corgan and fuck this "reunion"

This has made me not want to support it in anyway aka I won't be buying a ticket or a CD. Fuck Billy Corgan.

the problem with leftists is that it's really hard to tell if they're serious or trolling, they're always that ridiculous.

Yes, yes I do. Brutal rape and murder is far too good for a Nazi, they deserve the utmost worst. The day you fuckers screaming about jews and "savage" non whites ruining your lives get lined up by the people you hate so much and executed and the liberators take your daughters as spoils of war will be a beautiful, beautiful day indeed.

Lemme guess, you think Vice mag and Kikefeed have A+ journalistic integrity.

>everyone i dont like is a white nationalist sympathizer!!!!!!!

Actually 99% of musicians are left wing. You'd have a harder time naming musicians that agree with your hateful genocidal white nationalist bullshit. I mean cool guess you got Billy Corgan goin on Infowars, and some nazi skinhead bands, neat bro cool thx

>latrineo
fucking top kek, good shit user

Based Billy replaced that old roastie with this hottie

they may be left wing but they don't have the opinions of a dumb spic

You're the one that I adore
Because you're not a roastie whore
You'll be the mother to my child
And a child to the reich

We must keep races apart
We must keep races apart

It's true though, if it werent this country wouldn't be 60% non white wouldnt it? Look man if you support kicking out the majority of the country because they dont look like you, you are scum. End of discussion. Billy Corgan, does he personally believe this? Idk, but he's hanging out with people who do and supporting thier show and livelihood. Fuck him for that.