Why Mexicobros doesn't join Conmebol? Seriously...

Why Mexicobros doesn't join Conmebol? Seriously, playing against memes of the Caribbean/Central America is delaying their NTs by decadas.

Also, mexico has the true latin blood. I just need to wake him up.

>hy Mexicobros doesn't join Conmebol?

Not good for busniness, the guys in charge of the league and N.T. wouln not want to risk missing a WC since it would mean millions of dollars in sponsorship, TV rights and so on.

werent they in comnebol before but got BTFO?

Money. Too comfy winning against lower competition and making a lot of money in the states.
Their best players prefer to play in mls, rather than compete with the best in europe.
Hate to say it, but it comes down to laziness

Mexico is where it belongs

If they join Conmebol, they'll be Peru/Bolivia/Equador tier... one ocasional win against the big boys to raise expectations, then choke to Colombia

>Mexico is where it belongs
You should seriously consider either going back to 55 or learning some english, Wenderson "Negrinho do Morro do Limão Capeta" da Silma

le 7-1 XD

>implying mexico is any better than the rest of concacrap
They may be the top in qualifying right now, but that doesn't mean they aren't shit.

It would probably be the best thing to do thinking long-term development, but migth cost >us some WC participation wich is really ba for business and that's all they care about here in Mexico. That's why the best clubs in liga meme y x are full of non mexicans.

conmebol is for south americans
mexicans have nothing in common with us

reminder that paraguay beat chilel 3-0 so they would win 10-0 against mexico according to math

>Also, mexico has the true latin blood. I just need to wake him up.

This, they will only unlock their football potential if they move to CONMEBOL.

Then how come you dumped your shitters Suriname and French Guiana on us when they are literally in your continent?

Simply because Mexicsn federation doesn't care for improvement but just assisting to the world cup and sell the idea of "si se puede" while selling shirts and tv ads.

Well, eventually they might snab a win if a golden gen comes considering they qualify to every cup.

Mexico won't risk the qualification. The only way is to merge both confederations.

>Suriname
>French Guiana
>FRENCH

We have nothing in common. And I mean it. Normal people here always forget about them when counting southamerican countries.

>Also, mexico has the true latin blood. I just need to wake him up.
With that argument just call Central America as a whole

Conmebol was born in the south cone, Peru and Ecuador got easily in since they developed their league and federations really early. Venezuela barely made it here like just 50 years ago.
They are also more culturally related to the caribbean, Colombia is at least still an andean country. Tbqh, that region in general was left behind, no cared about north/west Brasil neither.

I mean, I think those countries aren't even invited to political Southamerica congress

>We have nothing in common
says the nigger
kek

A lot of countries in conmebol were very racist back then. They said we imported africans because we played a few blacks.. Chile loved to cry about it after getting fucked

We didn't dumped them, they decided to join concacaf because conmebol was too hard which would make it actually impossible for them to win anything anytime.

Except French Guyana, they are in concacaf but they are not FIFA members so they can't compete for the WC, but they are French citizens so France can have players from there.

Never heard of that, so you are either 50+ or shitposting. What I did heard a lot was that Chilel didn't had blacks because we wuz poor 'n shet and couldn't afford them when slavery was a thing, then centuries passed and economies Rose and fell and now due to immigration we started having blacks.

So in a couple of decades we will be France tier in level of blacks, which means increased sports performance

This so much, fuck the dos santos brothers and vela they can eat shit
>Lozano>Vela
>Dueñas>Jona
>Anyone>Gio

>Never heard of that, so you are either 50+ or shitposting.
Uruguay is certainly the first NT ever to use "african black" players and I remember reading about them being accused of using foreigners back then.
Never heard about it being specific to Chile though. Perhaps it was also just banter.

we are too shit to compete down there

the first reply in this thread worth reading

Nah mexico has always been an invitee, not a member. Mexico had made finals twice, which is OK for an invited team, but not really since they've been going to conmebol for years now. I think mexico just uses conmebol as a way to test potential players in the line up since there's nothing for mexico to prove down there (wrong mentality IMO). Also, conmebol teams benefit from having mexico featured as these games will be featured on open TV which brings in more money for conmebol teams, which are usually only available in a paid for service like direct TV in channels like bein.

Same as always, the actual mexican knows their team sucks, while the chicanos are delusional and unknowledgeable.

Many people would like that, it is what mexico needs to get better. But bad for bussiness as we wouldn't have a WC free pass as we have now, so it won't happen.

The USA should join too. Soccer would get bigger in the States and the South American countries would get more money. It's a win-win.

Well, bite the bullet. What do you want more: money or a good national team?

It's not like it's up to them anyway.
Even if the regular mexican had a word on their FA's decisions, FIFA would never let them switch to Conmebol.

we want a good team but televisa thinks otherwise, they need the shekels la'

It's not like it's up to us.

The federation does at it pleases.

Many mexicans are disgusted with the state of our NT, they aren't going to the matches anymore.

Unfortunately, chicanos will eat anything all continue to fill stadiums.

This. As long as chicanos keep paying 600 dollars per ticket and fill the stadium in a friendly against Cuba or Madagascar because >i miss muh roots but i'd never go there, the NT Federation has no reason to change into a more competitive football

>Mexico is where it belongs
what's wrong with that statement?

WHY ARE THERE EVEN TWO FEDERATIONS FOR AMERICA
IS IT SO USA CAN HAVE A SPOT?

cashate boludo

lol you are afraid you wouldn't get in the world cup if mexico and usa were in your same federation?

you should get lots of matches with conmebol then, while still doing qualis outside :P