Tfw I like both football (divegrass) and football (handegg)

>tfw I like both football (divegrass) and football (handegg)
Of course I prefer divegrass because I've been playing and watching it since I was a kid, but Handegg is pretty entertaining too even if it's about 70% ads it lets you time to shitpost on Sup Forums

Suicide should fix this.

i can only recommend hanging yourself

so what?

may I suggest you to jump off a bridge

Supprime toi de manière violente stp

Why are you telling us this like it's some giant revelation

How can the Patriots dominate the NFL so much despite the draft system?

what's the point of this thread
thank you for telling us our opinion?

the point is that you can enjoy both without childishly shitting on either sport like Sup Forums does

merci francois henrique!

if i can't act like a child and pretend my opinion is right then my life has no meaning

Since we're talking about blogs, I just want to state Sup Forums was a better place before the two or three autistic frenchmen. I honestly think there's a need for more terrorist attacks in France, so the odds of killing those autists are increased and Sup Forums can be a nice place again.

this is all neymar's fault you know

They trade non-performers for future value (draft picks) constantly, therefore becoming the gold reserve of draft value, allowing them to make acquisitions like brandin cooks this offseason. Always charging premiums on trades, when teams have no choice.

They do things the patriot way. Working hard, reputation doesn't matter to BB, he will get the best out of players. Not to mention superior scheming based upon attacking opponents weaknesses vs. playing to their own strengths.

Many lessons to be learned from that franchise

Or maybe you can like both while still shitting on them for their flaws

There are no golden calfs, desu

Both Brazil and Germany reached the semi-finals with an undefeated record in the competition, with the Brazilians' quarter-final with Colombia causing them to lose striker Neymar to injury, and defender and captain Thiago Silva to accumulation of yellow cards. Despite the absences, a close match was expected, given both teams were traditional FIFA World Cup forces, sharing eight tournaments won and having previously met in the 2002 FIFA World Cup Final, where Brazil won 2–0 and earned their fifth title. This match, however, ended in a shocking loss for Brazil; Germany led 5–0 at half time, with four goals scored within six minutes, and subsequently brought the score up to 7–0 in the second half. Brazil scored a consolation goal in the last minute, ending the match 7–1. Germany's Toni Kroos was selected as the man of the match.

The game marked several tournament records. Germany's win marked the largest margin of victory in a FIFA World Cup semi-final. The game saw Germany overtake Brazil as the highest scoring team in World Cup tournament history and become the first team to reach eight World Cup Finals. Miroslav Klose scored his 16th career World Cup goal and surpassed Brazil's own Ronaldo as the tournament's all-time record goalscorer. Brazil's loss broke their 62-match home unbeaten streak in competitive matches going back to Copa America 1975 (to Peru 1–3), equalled their biggest ever margin of defeat in a match alongside a 6–0 loss to Uruguay in 1920, and broke the record for the most goals ever conceded by Brazil in an international match. Ultimately, the match was described as a national humiliation.

The game was subsequently referred to by the international media as the Mineirazo (Mineiraço [minejˈɾasu] in Brazil), evoking the spirit of national shame brought by the Maracanazo (Maracanaço) in which Brazil unexpectedly lost the 1950 FIFA World Cup on home soil to Uruguay. Brazil subsequently lost the third place playoff to the Netherlands.

Is this pasta? Can I save it?

>They trade non-performers for future value (draft picks) constantly, therefore becoming the gold reserve of draft value, allowing them to make acquisitions like brandin cooks this offseason. Always charging premiums on trades, when teams have no choice.

Thank you

If you consider wikipedia pasta, sure

>implying wikipedia can't be pasta
La Cuestión de las islas Malvinas es para All Boys un motivo de orgullo y de honor. Hoy el estadio lleva el nombre de Islas Malvinas. Desde el momento que desembarcaron en Malvinas para recuperar el territorio, All Boys decidió tomar partido como institución y la junta directiva puso manos a la obra para ver de que manera se podía comprometer al club con el conflicto. Hoy el club está directamente ligado a los excombatientes y a todas las agrupaciones que los representan. El Club Atlético All Boys lleva adelante una serie de homenajes y reconocimientos cada día 2 de abril.

Patriots have a world class coach that doesn't take bullshit, stability, and a good system in place. A lot of the players they bring in are bright. It's a tight, well-run organization overall.
But the thing with terrible teams who fumble their way to the top of the draft and keep finding themselves there is that there's a reason they're terrible. Often due to mismanagement and incompetence.
Look at the Browns, or Jaguars, Jets, Bills, etc. In recent history they've been bad, failing to take advantage of the opportunities of the draft.
The particularly terrible ones like the Browns are just perpetually awful and keep failing to take advantage of opportunities given. Just as much as the Patriots are seemingly perpetually good.

Soon you'll be declining your semen rations & asking for a US visitor visa.

You sound like someone who would apprecitate this thread

oooohh shiiet frogposter i'm in the exact same situation dude, i thought i was alone

if you can't handle banter you might feel better on another website.

Abhorrent post.

tfw to smart to win superbowl

>divegrass in the morning
>handegg in the afternoon and evenings
>comfy as fuck

absolutely no interest in MLS though, that shit is trash

I like playing soccer but watching it is boring t b h