Why aren't whites having children anymore?

Why aren't whites having children anymore?

How can this be fixed?
How can we save the white race from itself?

1.) Welfare/cultural marxism have to go

2.) Opportunity in America has to happen again, bring back the manufacturing jobs

3.) Whites don't feel important any more in America, we're nothing but emotional punching bags for shit skins and Jews now.

I wouldn't want to bring a baby into a country that's infested by Jewish depravity and Niggers.

>ban niggers from your country
>cancel welfare fore poor kids and single moms
>inforce a draft
>give women a loophole out by getting pregnant
>???
>profit

hey guys, time for a new game. help chiam make a profit

Because of house expenses we don't wanna risk having children in an unsafe enviroment.

Immigrants get housing for free, so they mass-produce without worrying.

Solution: Stop importing immigrants and fix house prices.

The white race enjoyed great success of the coat-tails of enslaving the world but it's time is up, it's going down the tubes of degeneracy.

Real question is, why would you want to save the white race?

Goodbye white race. Thanks for the memories.

Stop paying poor people to have children.

That image hit hard so cute I want children but I'm a virgin neet I fucked my life lel

I have this nagging feeling I might have a touch of the Aspergers, but I'm not quite sure.

Maybe that's why?

Watch Idiocracy.

t. cuck

Cause of small dicks, having encountered multiculturalism, the white woman has come to realize that the BBC is far superior to what her racial kin have to offer, that's why white on white sex is at an all time low.

White women need BBC to orgasm. This is why France and Sweden are having a mild baby boom, and it's exactly what Merkel is trying to achieve.

Croatia calm down with your fetish shit.

>Why aren't whites having children anymore?

it's too expensive.

>1.) Welfare/cultural marxism have to go

wrong

>2.) Opportunity in America has to happen again, bring back the manufacturing jobs

wrong

>3.) Whites don't feel important any more in America, we're nothing but emotional punching bags for shit skins and Jews now.

wrong

>Immigrants get housing for free, so they mass-produce without worrying.

wrong

>Stop paying poor people to have children.

wrong

IT'S TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE. THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT GIVE A SINGLE DAY OF PAID PATERNAL LEAVE. INTELLIGENT, WELL OFF, WELL EDUCATED PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD BECAUSE IT'S A TREMENDOUS FINANCIAL DRAIN WHICH HAS SERIOUS IMPLICATIONS ON THEIR FUTURE AND THEIR CAREERS.

i fucking hate all of you.

The more a people have access to education, the less children they tend to have. All you have to do is start getting more people on the same page.

Because men want a stable career setup before they ruin their lives with kids. You don't just hit 18 and decide to have one unless you are a dumb nigger and even after graduating college you will want to actually enjoy your money for a few years because kids will start suckling you dry until they are in their mid 20s.

Sup Forums tells me not to breed because I am a 5'8 jobless manlet with gyno so I won't breed.

I never had a chance anyway, global travel has turned us betas into omegas now that women can get any dick they want.

The best thing I can do is stay out of the alphas way and do my own thing.

>How can we
guys did you saw that ?

WE
E

>Why aren't whites having children anymore?

Because they worship their own ass and celebrate a culture of death. Look at how even the conservatives treat gays, like it's a decent way to live or how "it doesn't affect you". They've created a class of natural aristocrats that children look up to and emulate. That doesn't inspire life.

Stop worrying about you pathetic careers and have fucking kids....;. Duh.

>tfw nigger
>constantly trying to encourage my older white friends to settle down
>feminist shit scared them away from marriage
Gotta fight the good fight.

wait like three years