Come home white man

I've had enough of Londonistan lads, I'm moving to the land of the Trump and the free. Which states are the best for

>No lefties
>Le grillz xd
>Low gun crime but good gun laws
>No niggers, mudslims or otherwise
>Decent economy and jobs

bump, damn this is a fast board

Faster board on Sup Forums at some times.

I hear Minnesota's pretty white this time of year

Montana

>pic related

If you can handle lefties, Washinton State is great too. If you live by Seattle, Tacoma, or up north by the San Juans, you can get to the beach, mountains, or rivers and lakes within a 30 minute drive

How are le grilz xd here?

Montana or maybe one of the Dakotas

>"le"
No.

It's called irony you fucking leaf

>leaf humour

Good luck, America doesn't want us. The only way isnto wife one.

>tfw contemplating fucking a black American girl to get a green card

Why do the burgers not want the superior Anglo?

>It's called irony you fucking leaf
I call it faggotry but hey, tomato, toMAHto right?

>I was only pretending to be retarded

They don't want anyone, just look at how hard it is to get a green card let alone citizenship.

Best bet is to move to Mexico, become a Mexican then hop the border.

Wyoming if you want mega rural.

That's not irony, it's called being a cunt.

It's too bad really. We should relax immigration restrictions on educated first worlders. The EU shitting the bed gives us a great opportunity to gain law abiding and productive citizens. That and we need to boot out all the spics.

Ey, was the xd not further ironic proof you NEWFAGGOT

>Decent economy and jobs
Not going to find much of that in the rural predominantly white parts of the US.

Washington girls are pretty good desu. Lot of Asians in the big cities so if that's fine for you, have at it. Montana lacks girls, but you can find some. They just aren't as plentiful

The parts of Texas with a lower portion of illegals would fit the bill.

Of course, we're quickly running out of those.

Kill yourself with your lel xd faggot shit and stay in London you enormous try hard cunt.

Do burgers honestly not understand the irony or are you double fucking me over on here?

Ooo I used fucking LE and xd so ironic. Suck my fucking American cock and stay in your hell hole. We hate you.

please don't shoot me

I hope Abdul blows your entire family up.

>Trump hates immigrants
>wants to become an immigrant in Trumpland

Yeah, it's even worse for OP since Trump hates Muslim immigrants even more.

What's that magic word? Legal? Cool. Learn some of his fucking policies you poser kraut

>being this much a faggot

;^)

Just beat my wife's mother unconscious, kind of on edge m8.

Because of the slide threads and shills.
Basically a place to shitpost.

Come to Maine, were not as blue as if seems.
We're the best state overall. As long as you're skilled

>wanting to leave a cucked country for a country that's only 60% white
I see no flaw in this plan

God I'd love to be American. Low population density, house that is actually bigger than a shoe box, cheap, and I can walk around with 50 guns stapled to my body and its my constitutional right.

the south is awesome but has tons of KANGZ. you have to get to small towns or rural.

the problem isnt that there is people you dont like around you

the problem is that it was allowed to happen, through disconnection with the heritage and history of your country.

people must learn that you arent good by not being agressor towards your enemies. enemies will always attempt to twist things around to make you look like the enemy, so people will start fighting amongst themselves instead of the real enemy

it is YOU who needs to defend the land and its riches. it is YOU who needs to pick up the gun and show everyone who is the obvious enemy of your nation

No, I would prefer right gentleman such as yourself displacing urbanites. It would keep the gerrymandering down to a minimum and help our cities. Chicago is nice and Trump has some nice apartments there.

This. If Trump gets in we can finally begin retaking our White homeland. After two terms we might be able to bring the White population back to around 70% if we ship in enough native Euros. Poles and Bulgarians to the front of the line, also.

Texas sounds like a good place to start.

Wyoming fits the bill if you want to be a cowboy and like small towns, as does Montana which is just slightly more... cosmopolitan but with perhaps fewer jobs.

I don't think your old enough to be here

Arizona is what you're looking for.

how fucking old are you mate?
>summertime

Texas is pretty good. Also maybe try New Mexico or Arkansas.

Fucking stand and fight you craven coward.

you rittle prick

Arizona fits the bill nicely. With Missouri, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, worthy of mention.

Parts of Texas, Arizona, maybe some of the NE states like Vermont if you stay away from cities.

Fuck off, we're full. Fight for your own land.

Hey, what is beyond the green zone? Has my dick gone plaid?

>Arizona
>Right on the border
>Hot as fuck
>70% white
There are better options

You're posting a chart that says you both have small dicks you potato nigger

Are you yourself a single country?

Just playing, potato. Come find yourself a nice negress and help bring the Irish average up to 5.1

I would say NY because their is a decent amount of you brits here but you dont want any lefties so thats a no. research the following states
>Texas
>georgia
>wyoming
>montana
>washington
>oregon
>Louisiana
>Maine

Shit brit, its kinda hard to get your ideal state with all these needs.

Shit sorry, I meant 57% not hispanic white!
Holy kek

Underrated bantz

Not in the Twin Cities area though

You're alright man don't listen to these kikes. I understood that you were being ironic.

Israel, but you're not welcome goy.

A critical piece to this puzzle is this: Would you rather be hot or cold?

UTAH 87% white open carry. Become Mormon