You now remember the best team in football history

You now remember the best team in football history.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb__DPKyLbc

Pic not related, of course.

Pic AND video related my huefriend.

The best national team in football history is Brazil in 1998.
I still don't know what happened in this final.

Fatnaldo collap$$$$$$$e

>not 2014 brazil

>having Fred
>being the best anything, ever
lolno

That team was great for sure, but had the lack of making good pressure, thats why they lost. And without that, they would be defeated against prime Spain.

>Casillas
>Rorres
>Marchena
>Capdevilla
>Ramos
in the trash it goes

Yeah well, that trash won euro-wc-euro.

Yeah, mainly because of that amazing front row, not because of the mediocre cunts I stated.

Spain was the champion with less goals against them in history.

>what is possesion

Spain three titles in a row were Barcelona´s titles. Everyone knows that. Also based Puyol, top 3 CB ever.

Didn't they score only 6 goals in 7 matches to be world champs?
Disgusting

Wrong

right
Spain was the wc champ scoring less goals
disgusting

boring

vuvuzelas were fun though

Barcelona started winning in 2009, Spain in 2008. Stop embarrasing yourself pls.

KEK what a drooling mongoloid. Same key players, same style, a few months of difference until both teams peaked.

They even lost a match in group stage, first world champs to do so since Argentina in 1978
EMBARASSING

This was the beginning os spanish dominance. Clubs and NT. Too bad that Del Bosque was fucking shit.

>Argentina in 1978
a very questionable champion, indeed. All fixed to the bone to give the cup to that cunt Videla.
Only worst case in WC history is England 66 shameless refball

>win a world cup when Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany and France are all shit and using meme managers/ex-players
>win a final against Neverlands

wow impressive

So? Now you will see the same but with Real Madrid players. Bad times for you, Ahmed.

More like the most boring

>since 2000

>win a final against Neverlands
kek that is true. Who didn't beat the dutchies in a final yet?

Feels so good lads

Don't worry Manolo. When Halal dominates in Asspain, the NT never does shit. It is well knwn fact.

A good mark to see the spanish dominance.

>ppl still butthurt about Spain 2008-2012
success breeds jealousy, my iberian brothers

I celebrated your Euro as if it was Spain man, it was great.

Iberian is trully the most powerful race on earth, thats why we splited the world in half.

the fuck is that black guy

AKA cherrypicking

I hope you are aware that iberians reached what nowadays is Spain, Catalonia, Portugal and the Basquelands from IBERIA, a region in the caucasian area, just nearby Georgia. So, it seems a bit of a stretch to talk about an iberian race in the term you do... unless you are an uncultured fag, ofc

Senna, a brazilian negro they hired to do the dirty work. Kinda the same as nowadays Costa.

sena, a brazilian

Based Portubro
Iberia STRONK senpai

Tell me something I dont know pls. Its ok, we know are mixed.

Too bad you are full negroid now.

see:
thank me later

>Barely eliminate fucking Paraguay in 2010
>Winning Holland in the final
>Best team ever

C'mon Manolo, they we're fine champions at most

Look pal, facts are facts, cheap memes are cheap, spooniards are sandniggers and sweden is a white (and mightly rich) country splattered (alas) with some negroid scum, which of we are taking care asap, fyi

whats it like living with autism

please stop derrailing

>which of we are taking care asap, fyi

Good to hear that. But its not true.

Spaniards are sandniggers

>cheap memes are cheap

Dont know what you have against Spain or the spanish people, but you sound insecure as fuck. Some spaniard fucked your gf? Or it was one of that great new swedish generation you are growing there?

I'm sorry guy, but this "reigs" you are mentioning is not at all related with the Iberian peninsula. Try again. And if they were, I don't see the problem.

reign*

nigga you just went full retard

first euro with aragones>>>>>>>>>lucky WC with del bosque

Very this

He is so mad right know that I think he lost his head

Well, that's actually true, but you don't win a WC-Euro only with "lucky"

not relevant
Original iberian sandniggers crossed the mediterranean and migrated far west, just were you are typing from now.Learn your history, sadnigger (plus moor) (plus carthaginian) etc etc etc sandnigger
hi
true dat
nice trips pal. You have no arguments, either in football or history, but at least get some decent digits.

Of course not. You had Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol as well as Villa or Silva...

Yeah man, we are so good.

They were shit, we would've destroyed them if we didn't get 2 refball goals from Holland in the semi finals. That cup was bullshit, niggers and their owners got fucking pissed that we fucked their African teams.

We should have 5 stars now pisses me off.

>we
>are

u r
>gay

>5 stars
you mean three, right?

Ahmed, 4+1 = 5

two for wcs, and what are the other two for? Olympics or something?
Afaik NT crests get crowned just by WC stars...

oooh I see. So 1924 and 1928 Olympics (which U r gay won) were considered officially WCs. Thats why

nah, it's far too late for you börkbörk fags, quarentine the country and let the self-hating ethnomasochists get eaten alive by their pets

spain > sweshit

thanks for playing, really

The two olympics prior to the first world cup were considered the official marker of "world champion" you ignorant somali. Learn your history.

kek wtf
see:
and shut the hell up

Fuck off you filthy cheating scum.

You literally lost to Switzerland in the Group stages. Scarped through the ko staeges playing the most negative football ever, Netherlands bottled it in the final and should have beaten you easily.

Germany 2014 was a different league to your shitty negative cheating ways. Alsdo you collude with Russia and Qatar fixing the games.

lol the paddy rage
all true, but
>Alsdo you collude with Russia and Qatar fixing the games.
seems a bit unreal. Asspain is a crap country with no contacts whatsoever. No-one respects them. How could they collude with Russia and Qatar? Giving sangria and hashish as exange for favours?

This is why british football is shit

>seems a bit unreal. Asspain is a crap country with no contacts whatsoever.

You are why FIFA and UEFA have all but collapsed. Only thing holding up the rotten carcass is the fans, who love the game.

>You are why FIFA and UEFA have all but collapsed.

The only one collapsed here is british football m8

Correcting yourself doesn't absolve you of the ignorant stupidity in your previous post, you illiterate.

UEFA is totally disgraced too, as UEFA is basically what FIFA is.

t. Ángel María Villar,

We hate Villar here too. Corrupted as fuck. But what does Spain have to do with that?

You try too hard, m80. It never works.
what do you mean by this?
pls explain

>mfw thread starts trying to praise spanish football. Now spooniards are cornered or scattering

>Ireland
>British

Holy fuck, you Spaniards are fucking retarded.

>not having refs in picture

Liverpool got screwed by Freemasons here too, Freemasons are just as bad m8, the mafia/Freemason/Elite, all the same entity, only Freemasons are not British, they're enemies of England destroying it from the inside out. Freemasons in England literally control the police and judges while protecting the mafia.

Found the right picture OP

>le tiki taka maymay

Possibly one of the worst squads to ever won a WC.

A pissed off paddy
Freemasons conspiracy
Poland 78 (lato with hair)
Corrupted dome of FIFA
Russia and Qatar colluding
A retarded leaf

God, I love this thread now

absolutely the best team I have ever watched. Pure football. All children should watch them in school

Thank you

Xavi was just another level.