How is Megyn Kelly going to compete with other daytime talkshows like Ellen Degenerate?

How is Megyn Kelly going to compete with other daytime talkshows like Ellen Degenerate?

Ask White Jesus when he reincarnates.

>Jesus
>white
In all likelyhood, Jesus was a mulatto or even full black. Just look at god's behaviour and you'll realise he's black
>Only worked for 6 days in his entire existance
>fucked a woman, impregnated her and then left
>hates you if you don't join his gang
>prone to violence
Now look at Jesus:
>prone to violence
>never had a job
>hung around with his gang all day
>criminal

She's hot.

I played Punches Pilot on a BA flight last year, they did not take it as a joke.

This.

Only good aspect of Fox News

She's also a massive hypocrite. Watch a few clips about what she had to say about Trump and then watch her Howard Stern interview

Not to be the edgemaster of the thread, but I always imagined him as a lazy hippy that tried to run a cult but got more
than he bargained for. So more like a jew hippy than a person of ghetto.

It looks like her face is going to morph any second into one of those she demons from The Devils Advocate

blacked when

if god created man in his image and the first people were in africa then that means god is black

kek

on topic: who the fuck cares about daytime tv, get a job you faggots

No, I don't think I will. She's a news anchor. What did you expect? Retarded fuck. I'll leave my news to Secular Talk.

>prone to violence

???

why do white americans continue to appropriate black St.Nicholas and the african legends of Santa and Krampus?

>only worked 6 days
what did he do until he was 30, when he started preaching?

I saw this on the OccupyDemocrats Facebook page too, OP.

>ayo, fig tree gimme yo figs an sheeeeeeeeit
>...
>yo, fig tree, I ain't fuckin' askin' yo again. gimme yo figs yo cracker ass bitch tree
>...
>ayo, daddio, smite this motherfucker

>Anderson Cooper
>Mike and Juliet
>Meredith Viera
>Katie Couric

she's going to get killed in daytime

Kimberly Guilfoyle is the patrician's choice

quite literally /ourgirl/

A guy at my job is furious that she's working for MSNBC now even though he was like her biggest fucking fan just 6 months ago.

I guess the Trump cult of personality really runs deep.

Common misconception. The first civilization were in Africa, but th email first humans were probably redheads