Is Obiwan the worst Jedi ever?

Is Obiwan the worst Jedi ever?

The destruction of the entire Jedi order and the betrayal of the chosen one happened under his watch. He literally had decades of Anakin's formative years to avoid all this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaXHDpCe-KI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>MOUSE JIZZ IN MY EYES

No. Qui Gon is for being so grossly incompetent he had to use a little boy in a podrace to get a fucking engine part.

Then followed by Yoda.

Then Windu.

The destruction of the jedi order was all Sheev though, Anakin just happens to be one of the jedis he destroyed, after which he kept around as his slave bitch.

Yea wtf was Qui Gons problem, I love how he ignorantly decides to attack alone, dies and leaves his Padawan to be slaughtered by a Sith's apprentice.

Obi Wan was stupid but Qui Gon was incompetent.

>Qui Gon was incompetent
And that's all you need to know about grey jedis. How can they be smart if they can't even pick a fucking side?

did they fuck?

what do you expect from a pollack?

jedi guardians are pogues. they shouldn't be fighting sith anythings.

>Luke, did I ever tell you Count Dooku warned me about Darth Sidious? I ignored him and your mother was choked to death. He was a good friend.

This.

Anakin's real impact was very limited. Mace had the ball when Anakin told him about Sheev and he fucking dropped that ball hard.

He should have taken the entire Jedi with him and fled. All at once. Head for a distant galaxy.

That was their only chance at that point.

With the way these fuckers went out, there was a literal log jam to claim the title of worst Jedi ever.

Prove that Obi Wan was stupid.

No the prophecy was that he would bring balance to the force
>Like a bajillion jedi
>Like 2 sith
>Anakin and Sheev evened that shit out prompto
Obi-Wan nurtured him into fulfilling his prophecy

Yoda goes to the top. Can literally feel/sense all the bad shit going on and does nothing about it.

Anakin murdering Younglings has got to make for a pretty strong candidate.

Isn't Obi Wan considered a paragon of the Jedi order?

He forgot how to fight, force jump and traded quick attack and defense for old fashioned slow and cumbersome fighting.

when you're one of the last two in existence you can prop yourself up super hard

20 years is enough time for complex skills to atrophy. And he was old, maybe even sick. He could have had fucking cancer.

And when did he need to force jump in ANH?

Besides, he was keeping up with Vader in their fight. It was clearly more of a mental contest than a physical one. That's why obi taunted him with the super slow spin.

Why do Jedi wear robes they look so impractical and it makes them look like weebs.

>Why do Jedi wear robes they look so impractical

it's the fashion warrior MONKS, y'know? plus they are easily removable.

>Besides, he was keeping up with Vader in their fight.
Considering how much stronger and faster Vader looked even in Empire Strikes Back, it seems more like he was toying with the old man

Obi Wan was the Jedi ideal.

Unfortunately the Jedi Order was wrong about almost everything.

when did that happen?

Attack of the Clones, I forgot it as well, he even talks about his friendship with Qui Gon which I totally blanked out.

Scene is so poorly done though, Lee is doing all the work

youtube.com/watch?v=GaXHDpCe-KI

fucking manlets