Just watching this and started thinking how this wouldn't get made today because it isn't diverse enough and this was...

Just watching this and started thinking how this wouldn't get made today because it isn't diverse enough and this was only 10 years ago. What's it going to be like in another 10 years?

>Filmed in Britain
>No """Asians"""

It was from a different time.

>raging hemmoroids of adolescent butthurt

wat did it mean by this?

A GREAT BIG BUSHY BEARD

No it was set in the country, where there really aren't any asians or even blacks for that matter
Avoid the cities and larger towns and it's old white people and rich young white people, trees and lakes and cycle paths as far as the eye can see
There's a reason they called it God's own country

The whole film is a goldmine of quotes

what kinda wine you got?

What a masterpiece.

Is this supposed to be film related? Because it smells like a shit thread made by a nupol faggot. Literally nothing about this movie brings the topic of diversity to mind.

There's always lack of diversity articles in the media lately.

Ya, this thread is so terrible. We should all go back to the quality "five minutes into frozen and chill and she gives you this look" or the "rate this hiney" threads.

Fuck off. Hot Fuzz was a good movie and I'll take any excuse to talk about it.

English countryside is 100% white

The way Marvel comics are right now is how movies will be. LOTR will become a politically incorrect series and CGI Whoopie Goldberg will have a disclaimer that plays before each movie.

fair enough

>rich young white people
i wish

>Brits
>No trigger discipline

Everything checks out here Hoss.

I find Shaun of the Dead to be more comfy but Hot Fuzz is a fun movie, as is that one about pub crawling... I forget the name of it though. I wasn't big on that alien flick, Paul I think it was called.

Worlds End was the pub one and Paul was the alien one but its a different director I believe.

I just hate zombie movies honestly. Hot Fuzz has so many good bantz it's my favorite

trigger discipline is for the weak and stupid

What is more pathetic? SJWs complaining about lack of diversity in every movie ever or cucks who whine about forced diversity even in threads about movies without it? Funny how you people don't even understand that you're all the same. Crying about not seeing/having to see minorities in movies. Jesus fucking Christ, grow up already.

>horseshoe theory xDDD
fuck off back to your website

>film about how suspicious small village England is compared to the metropolitan elite
>somehow contrary to the multicultural agenda
fuck off down south ahmed

>stealing jokes from Airplane

unforgivable

>triggered alt righterina looking for a safespace

kek you're proving him right

And you're bitching about people bitching about people bitching about everything.

I guess that makes you the wart on the toad's ass

>see a thread about Hot Fuzz
>love that movie
>instead of being about the movie its yet another shitty Sup Forumsbait thread

not an argument

>mfw I notice jewland is in asia

It's a deliberate send up of shitty action movie tropes you autist

you are delusional if you think this movie wouldn't get made today, lay off twitter.

Yes it is.

You lost.