My mother told me Someday I would buy Galley with good oars Sail to distant shores Stand up high in the prow Noble...

My mother told me Someday I would buy Galley with good oars Sail to distant shores Stand up high in the prow Noble barque I steer Steady course for the haven Hew many foe-men, hew many foe-men

>It's a Floki converts to Islam and adopts a Muslim daughter episode

I didn't watch the new episodes yet, because I hated season 4.

Should I check them out? or is all hope lost

Also 2>1>>>>>>>

Is that varg on the left?

The previous episode was good and an important one. It gave me some hope and then this happens

No, it's le edgy brother #1 so yes, basically

>it's a Floki loses his shit and shoves Helga and Jasmina the orphan off the boat to drown in the Med episode

I wish...but it's gonna be more like

>it's a Floki arrives in England with the Vikings and becomes the first suicide bomber in history episode

wait for real?

After spending most of the show hating Athelstan for being Christian and murdering christians for his pagan gods, Floki sees a mosque for the first time and falls in love with the prayer, architecture and Muslim people in general. He needed 5 minutes to find out Islam is the one true religion and saves the Muslims in the mosque from the other Vikings, opposing those 2 in OPs pic. His wife then proceeds to adopt a Muslim girl. Mashallah mashallah

I really can't tell if you are trolling or not

No. It's a self-righteous cunt who complains about hydro power and shit cuz of "muh fishing"

What a fucking shitcunt

I couldn't believe it either. Have you seen any of the new episodes? Lagertha is a lesbo now and has a lesbo army. Floki and Helga will bring Islam to Scandinavia. I think they skipped a few centuries there.

>hey can you kill me so my sons can ravage your kingdom and slaughter your peoples
>lol ok

>Floki and Helga will bring Islam to Scandinavia

Actually the girl converts to Paganism and returns to spain when she grows up to kill people. Shes a historical figure that causes the disruption of the Moor empire and drives it's threat away from France.

But
>dude cuck lmao

>it's a "I am a manchild who is still impressed by Vikings" thread

What historical figure is she based on then? Why'd she convert now when her daddy found Allah?

what? please do yourself a favor and watch the episode again, and pay attention this time

Pic related

I don't know her name, but her character is based on that event.

Later on when they reach Rome idk what the show is gonna do but what Ragnar did in S3 faking his death was what Bjorn actually did in rome, when they sail back around Spain with the loot they're attacked by Muslims.

It wasn't Rome tho, they just thought it was Rome because it had really strong walls. It was some other Italian town. I do hope that's where they are going with this. It doesn't explain Floki going from blood thirsty pagan laughing his way through christian corpses to Muslims saving Allah worshiping SJW a few minutes after hearing the prayer. Its just retarded writing trying to add some more SJW propaganda in a show about vikings. Like the lesbian armies and Chinese drug dealer werent enough.

yes

>doesn't explain Floki going from blood thirsty pagan laughing his way through christian corpses to Muslims saving Allah

Because he's reliving the moment he sacked the monks in England which led to him killing Athelstan and fucking up Ragnar mentally. Hes at an awe so many different religions exist, and will probably die the way Ragnar did.

>and drives it is threat away from France

ree