Why is this country full of crybabies?

Why is this country full of crybabies?

When are they going to grow up?

Trump is going to lose so you really need to drop the act already and grow the fuck up.

>Calls Americans crybabies
>cries about Donald trump on a Japanese waffle identification board

Sage and report spam threads

Why is Mexico full of obese 5'3 brown """people"""

Manlets...when will they learn?

Why are Mexican's such cowards? Real men would stay in their own country and fix it's problems instead of hauling ass to someone else's illegally and trying to make your own segregated, unassimilated community there.

No better than Syrian refugees. At least there war is what they're running from.

>be mexican
>get shot
>behead by the government
>family assassinated by the cartel

sorry, what?

>BAWWWWWWWWWW..... IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THOSE MEXICANS AND MUSLIMS AND THE REST OF THE WORLD

>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

obsessed

>Mexicans honestly think the wall won't come up if Trump doesn't get elected.

Hillary wants the exact same thing Trump does, she is just pandering to spics to get their vote, and when the time comes. She'll build the wall the same height Trump wanted it at.

A Mexican intellectual everyone....

>be American
>get shot
>get shot in a gay club
>get shot by your own cops
>replace all your white characters with niggers on TV and movies
>give faggots any attention
>blame all your problems on everybody else
>get eaten by a cocodrile

BUT WE HAS NO PROBLEMS, IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF DAH REST OF THE WORLSD

7-0

>Rooting for Shillary
You mexicans cannot be more pathetic. Being Spain's pampered kid first and then USA's little brother, anyone would expect you'd reach high levels of development but no, the only thing you've developed is a sour mix of assblasting.

How old are you? Don't you have to be 18 to use an Internet cafe in Mexico?

>Rooting for Shillary

I never said that, retard.

I'm sick of the Ameriturd attitude in here of "we dindu nuffin, it's all because of the rest of the world."

They should drop the snowflake act already since they also have a lot of problems.

I don't like football so I don't care about this at all.

>post starts with 7 and ends with 0

lmao

You're right. There are no problems in Mexico; in fact I'm thinking of moving there illegally

RAPISTS
A
P
I
S
T
S

Dude, stop.
You are making us look like retards, even a fucking sudaca is making fun of you, just stop bro.

This is what I'm talking about, they are all special snowflakes.

Drop the act already.

Go back to Sup Forums, chairo.

>calls me chairo
>dosen't like football
>hates the USA
>complains about Trump

You are the chairo here, i could bet that you voted for López Obrador but i guess you weren't old enough to vote in 2012.

Have some self respect, the Americans won't give you a green card for licking their balls.

>mexico
>telling others they have problems
Don't you have a revolt to take care of? Or at least a ransom to pay for your kidnapped family?

You are the one complaining about what happens in the rest of the world like a faggot, i don't need a greencard because i will never leave Mexico, my life is great in here, for that same reason i couldn't care less about what happens in the rest of the world.

On the other hand, you care so much about the USA that you started a thread about them, so why do you care about them?

Build wall

>Posts an American Flag
>Proxied through mehicoh
>Complains about Trump

This is now a Trump Girls thread.

>Mexico

Leave it to a spic to make shitty bait threads, and then misrepresent the person that replies to him.

But he won't have time to do that later, right Paco? Get ready to build that wall.

build the wall