Who runs Hollywood? C'mon

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Unrestrained capitalists run Hollywood.

Yuppies obviously

Don't you mean (((Unrestrained capitalism)))

10/10

Does anyone else find racism regarding Jews pretty sad.

I mean Sup Forums says niggers, muslims, spics, etc are dumb and stupid and inferior etc but even with Jews, the stereotype is that they're masterminds controlling everything. They constantly BTFO the white race with their genius plots in a never-ending game of 44DD chess.

Even in your own fantasies you're inferior.

I called ADL Chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile, where, he told me to my dismay, he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that 59% of Americans think Hollywood execs "do not share the religious and moral values of most Americans," and 43% think the entertainment industry is waging an organized campaign to "weaken the influence of religious values in this country."

That's a sinister canard, Foxman said. "It means they think Jews meet at Canter's Deli on Friday mornings to decide what's best for the Jews." Foxman's argument made me rethink: I have to eat at Canter's more often.

"That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of "control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."

But Foxman said he is proud of the accomplishments of American Jews. "I think Jews are disproportionately represented in the creative industry. They're disproportionate as lawyers and probably medicine here as well," he said. He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro-Jewish movies any more than they do pro-Jewish surgery. Though other countries, I've noticed, aren't so big on circumcision.

Unrestrained capitalism is Jewish control.

>being obsessively mad at another board on an Indian call center forum

Wew, that's bananas

You should lurk more. With Jews and Freemasons it's not a matter of IQ or religious beliefs.

how will pol defend trump! he's a reptilian too!

corporate sociopathy and consumerism is a white trait

whites are clearly the villains

this is like the 10th time I've seen this thread. but they live isn't about who runs hollywood, it's about reagonomics, made during reagonomics. if you want to project the jew conspiracy onto a push for unregulated capitalism from republicans in the 80s that's fine, but don't be grossly ignorant of your own countries recent history

tell me about the illuminati

reagan was a puppet of jewish banking dummy

what about every other industry? they all want deregulation. are they allsecretly jews? is there anybody who owns a successful corporation who isn't a jew?

>>>/OccupyDemocrats Facebook page/

Sup Forums are too fucking stupid to know anything about their respective countries. We're talking about uneducated losers who just seek some form of companionship, no matter how low they have to sink.

Hell they'd all probably become cannibal rapists if it was the only option left.

>tfw I'll never be obsessed with another board on this site
Feels sane, man

I didn't realize republicans being the pro-business party of the 80s meant they were actually all jewish pawns. that's fascinating

They're extremely cliquey, which happes to be the only one weakness of capitalism and freedom.
As simple as that.

you're literally posting in a thread where people are trying to argue that a movie made during reagonomics was secretly an anti jew movie attacking the jewish illuminati. we have pol threads literally all day because theyre obsessed losers who can only think about black cocks and conspiracy theories. if they'd stop spamming their shit on tv people wouldn't mention them

>A board that constantly invades other boards in order to push their rightwing agenda down our throats is completely fine.

I bet you give blowjobs to Mickey Pence.

the illuminati being clique-ey is the one weakness of capitalism as an economic system? what?

they probably didnt even know. never underestimate the long arching arm of the jew

You should reread what you just wrote and realize what kind of sperg you are

This may be true but the film is so well made that any ideology can be projected upon the antagonists. Once art is put out into the world it is no longer the creator's. Carpenter should take heed from George Lucas and maybe he could have a career again.

elaborate on how not wanting to read conspiracy and cuck posts on Sup Forums makes someone a sperg. please.

>expecting to hear the truth about an industry that thrives on lies, propaganda, and make believe

>that any ideology can be projected upon the antagonists
not really. the antagonists want people to buy a lot of shit they don't need and reproduce to make more consumers. it's pretty straight forward what the message of the movie is

But we're on tv, where all the stupid people hang out...

>about yuppies and unrestrained capitalism
>has nothing to do with jewish control of the world

doesn't compute

I'm not the one obsessed with another board on a Taiwanese aliexpress knockoff merchandise wear house

You spend too much time here. Just reread your posts but imagine you're reading them as a guy that's never visited this place before

Why is Sup Forums desperate to argue they live is about kikes? the message couldn't be any more heavy fucking handed if it tried. is it just because these people are too young/retarded to know what was happening in the 80s?

he'd probably wonder why half the threads on a tv board are about black cocks, interracial breeding and jewish conspiracies thqh. how about you go back to your containment board where people actually seek those things out?

No reason to post twice, we saw you 10 posts ago bud. You said the same thing remember?

Sup Forums?

You're too far gone at this point. Just try cutting back an hour a day from here though. For your own sake

I don't hate Jews, but I am getting increasingly aware of their tricks.

I want to cal them out on it, but I like being not ruined.

>he still fails to realize jews are the number one perpetrators of deception, greed, and evil.

I know the truth is difficult for most of you reddit lite browsers on this particular board, but it's still true whether you like it or not.

the cognitive dissonance from brainwashed jew cock polishers in these threads always makes me smile

I absolutely love the way he says 'nothing to do with Jewish control of the world' since it sounds like he's not actually denying the jewish control of the world, just that his film has nothing to do with it.

not an argument turbo cuck

Do normies legitimately not realize this, or do they just pretend to be ignorant out of fear.

please answer I'm genuinely curious. why is Sup Forums obsessed with attempting to convince people that a movie with a heavy handed anti-laissez faire message should be reinterpreted as being about a jewish conspiracy?

are you asking if regular people arent actively anti-semitic and claiming the world is dominated by a jewish cabal because they're afraid? is that actually your question? why a person with a career, a social life and a significant other doesn't spend their life complaining about jewish tricks and the illuminati? lol is that actually something you need answered?

because DO I FIT IN YET nu4chan

I'd agree, but he follows it up with "which is slander and a lie." Makes it sound like he's talking about both Jewish control and the meaning of They Live.

HAH!

Kek, got called on samefag faggot

yep, you hit the nail on the head, if you aren't obsessed with Sup Forumss specific brand of conspiracy theories you're some kind of fat internet defense force shill lmao have any of you EVER left your bedrooms? ever? how did you get through high school?

Addressed literally none of his points. For someone who claims to be from a superior race, you literally lack the capacity to even converse coherently.

It obviously does have a lot to do with Jews though

Im not sure why Carpenter is saying this, im guessing some website broke a story about it & (((someone))) got angry at him so he had to clarify it totally has nothing to do with the Jews

lol /news/ and Sup Forums were never mainstream on Sup Forums. you will always be dismissed as a rabid moron both in real life and on this anime forum.

The time and anger you've put into this thread alone means you don't have the high ground here, my man

I think he means that capitalism depends on fair competition to not become corporatism and nepotism is the enemy of fair competition.

Sup Forums isn't even that anti-jewish these days ever since they decided Trump was their new poster boy.

At least that's what everyone's told me if I bring it up.

I'm not angry at another board on Sup Forums, I don't need to fight about such a weird autistic cause.
Wew lad..kys

Right, but that's the perception outsiders have, which is why newfags adopt the Sup Forums stance the mistaken belief that it makes them one of us.

Unrestrained capitalism is how the Jews control the world, though.

There is no such thing as fair competition. Capitalism can only exist in an environment where competition is not fair.

Do elaborate

Modern capitalism is full of rules and regulations, user.

>it's a 2, tops 3 redditors sit in a thread and angrily respond to every post until the thread gets deleted episode

Thought they were going to leave after the election

>still spamming the same empty argument which has already been destroyed, probably because that's he's out of his depth and can't deal with any rebuttal

Just run back to your hugbox already, where people tell you you're smart and nobody challenges you

Sup Forums still hates Jews they just hate Muslims more so Israel is okay. Can't say I blame them desu.

What happened is around the Ron Paul era, Stormfronters recognized that Sup Forums had a lot of libertarian supporters too. And they started crossposting their stuff, then it just kept rolling.

Most people on Sup Forums are not 'native' to Sup Forums. Which is why anti-degeneracy is a thing on Sup Forums, because Sup Forums (at least before) was a haven for degeneracy.

>The exact response I was looking for

for fuck's sake you redditors are too easy man

>t. newfag

Zionists that wanna stay in Israel aren't a problem. Zionists that try to meddle with U.S politics and society to push their agenda aren't.

5 hours a day you think you're on here? More?
This is bizarre behavior and your desperation for debate when you're not getting one is strange

>inb4 le Habo raids bullshit pulled from Encyclopediadramatica
>"it was all in good fun until this one site got to us!"

Kek, fucking lol

>he's still replying

>I'll get the last word in, BTFO!

Wew, was this the debate you wanted so desperately to have kek

We wouldn't have this form of deplorable, sub-consciously manipulative consumer capitalism if it wasn't for Bernay's Freudian-inspired propaganda techniques that ushered a paradigm shift in advertising. So, technically, it is about Jews. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're both fucking gay.

funniest thing I've seen in a long time

I'm not even that guy I'm just admiring your salty rage

What salt? My lack of arguing with some obsessed angry schizo

Actually that was a different poster. You think it's you v me but there are at least three different posters against you.

Which is odd considering all I've said is "take a few hours away from me"

Sperg central.

Death of the Author is a thing & Jews do have a large amount of control in the Media/Banks etc despite being 2% of the population

Also Carpenter isn't the same person as he use to be, when he made his old movies he was clearly much more angry at the world, now hes old rich & comfortable

cute shark

You seem pretty defensive for someone who is insisting on not debating.

>Waaaahhhh why are people saying nigger, faggot and kike on fucking Sup Forums of all places?
Go home, tourist.

This.

>he thinks Sup Forums was actually racist and political before instead of just lulzing around

lol you fuck off newfag

Fucking kike gb2 oven.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>neo Nazi shills dogmatically insist they're right after being proven wrong

Literally social justice warriors. You deserve to be gutted alive and fed to dogs.

rules and regulations engineered by the most powerful to keep and expand their power