How did they get the lightsaber out from the center of a gas giant?

More importantly, why wasn't the lightsaber crushed from the 10 billion psi of pressure?

fuck your EU shit nerd

how do we know it didn't just sit in cloud city vent shafts stuck in there?
I don't remember it showing explicitly that his hand sabre plopped out the bottom hatch... do you?
don't make assumptions
you make ass out of yourself and the ump will shun you

you literally see it falling along with Luke's severed hand

out the bottom hatch?
c'mon

who the fuck got luke's hand? someone probably ate it and gained 1/10th of his powers.

Vader found it and gave it to Sheev. Kylo will retrieve it out if cold storage and give it to Snoke to create Luuke and Luuuke in E9 after Luke's death in E8

>1/10th
is that vitruvian man ratios?
as well, could you gain said powers, without eating it... some sort of osmosis maybe?

You literally see something that isn't a hand or a lightsaber or a hand gripping a lightsaber fall. If I'm wrong post a pic.

You can't

Didn't Sheev retrieve it?

Why does the sith use light saber and not dark saber ?

Snoke is Luke's hand

More importantly, why are they making such a big deal of that lightsaber? Vader didn't give a fuck about it and he was the one who constructed it.

it's a McGuffin

why did men wear granny glasses in the 70s?

Why would they fucking care about the Younglin' Slayer in the first place?

Is this a foreshadowing of Luuke? Someone using Luke's DNA from the saber to make a clone?

Because it doesn't fucking make sense that someone who didn't watch the movies would think the saber was important. Luke is more known for his green one by people of the SW universe.

Because they weren't fashin victims. Today's glasses are too small, fuck that shit. Are they glasses for ants?

Don't. Fucking. Question. It!

Maybe it didn't fall out of Cloud City, and maybe Vader was able to pull it up with his force power. Since he can sense Luke, he could maybe sense where his hand was.
He kept it in case Luke decided to turn, not knowing if he could construct his own new saber.

The darksaber is a jedi invention that mandalorians culturally appropriated.

Daily reminder that the Guinness quote being thrown around isn't about Guinness hating Star Wars, it's about Guinness not wanting people to obsess over a fucking fantasy series like you neckbeards do.

This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen on this website.

>Welcome to the empire my son. Here's your rental saber since we can't make you a new one due to budget cuts.

you're an idiot.

bootleg.

It probably just fell into a vent and was picked up by one of those hairy gremlins that worked for Lando. Does everything need to be explained?

Fuck I never clicked which lightsaber this was. I forgot Luke made a new one.

In a post-2010 world? Yes. Everyone and their brother is autistic now.

>why wasn't the lightsaber crushed from the 10 billion psi of pressure?
because its a cylinder so it can withstand a bitchton of pressure

What if snoke is a clone of Luke from the cells based off Lukes hand.

>A good question.
>For another time.

I actually kekked out loud in the theater at this line. I can't think of another time when a director/writer so blatantly just said "fuck I have no clue... somebody else figure it out"

Some worker on Cloud City probably found it and put it up on ebay and Maz likely being the type to spend hours searching for deals on ebay saw it and bought it for like 500 credits then forgot she had it in the basement and tries to play it off like she's wise or some shit when Rey comes along.

What if Palpatine was actually Snoke's clone, and Snoke's real name is Shev?

>a small, colorful, force sensitive character voiced by Lupita Nyongo doing her worst "le old lady voice" acting
Is Maz the worst new character? I could not be less interested in her.

Don't give Disney ideas for another Skywalkers movie.

>Sheev is Shev
Hmm

Deepest lore

>Does everything need to be explained?

Yes, otherwise is magical thinking and complete anarchy and everybody does what they want without reason.

Only in the eu

What if Snoke is a clone of the combined cells of Luke, Vader and Sheev?

That is the explanation that makes more sense.

It's pretty weird they've got this madding pit and there's loads of pipes going straight down that just open themselves, like what harm would a grille that needs to be deliberately opened do?

How did Obi Wan's lightsaber fall 10,00 feet during a battle and land at Commander Cody's feet, who subsequently gave it back to Obi Wan seconds before Order 66 was given in order that Obi Wan was suitably armed for the final battle with Anakin?

The answer in both situations is "The Force Willed It" so go fuck yourself OP. You and all the Trump supporting nazis on this fucking board.

rey was cloned from lukes hand

That is a story for another time ;)

>How did they get the lightsaber from the center of a gas giant?
A good question for another time.

>What is the First Order?

>What is the Resistance?

>Why did Luke run away and hide?

>Why does the First Order need to find Luke so badly?

>How did Poe survive the crash and get back to the Resistance?

>Why did Poe seemingly give up on his mission and not bother trying to find BB-8 and the map?

>How does Rey know how to fly the Millennium Falcon?

>How does Rey know how to use the Force for persuasion and telekinesis?

>Why was a janitor who had never seen combat in his life accompanying Kylo Ren himself in battle?

>Why did the Janitor, upon seeing his friend killed by a Resistance member, decide to betray his own people and help the Resistance member who killed his friend?

>How did the First Order build a weapon of mass destruction 10 times larger than the Death Star?

>Who the fuck is Maz Kanata?

Her name is Reeeeeeey

Daily reminder that guinness was literally a candyass so I don't give a fuck what an old faggot thinks aslong as he plays his role in the movies and fucks off

fucking hell you got a chuckle out me my man