Remember when Frankie was that cute boy next door we all thought would grow up to at least look like Casey Affleck?

Remember when Frankie was that cute boy next door we all thought would grow up to at least look like Casey Affleck?

What the fuck happened?

Why did he morph into this freaky lunar mountain trog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-BkEDEWl3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he a car salesman now?

He's in the having strokes business

Because he's rich as fuck and clearly doesn't care

Does that pay well?

he's in the so much money off previous work and royalties so he never has to work industry

All he does is play golf and race cars. Doesn't have to work ever again. Good on him.

>white genetics

somehow they all grow up to look like trailer trash

They gave him anti-growth hormones so he would stay a kid longer on the show.

He went from looking like an awkward kid to looking like a mercenary portfolio picture from Jagged Alliance 2.

40 mill is decent but it's not exactly Adam Sandler money.

Especially with the lifestyle these people lead.

(You)

Feel better?

40 million is plenty, he probably has a good accountant, lives off interest and has investments.

He's some angry insecure manlet now.

he ain't even that old. what happen to malcolm.

I remember them pumping out as many movies starring him as they could when he was younger. They knew his career wouldn't survive puberty.

Any remotely competent human being could live a disgustingly lavish lifestyle with $40m based on compound interest and sensible investments alone. Fuck, you could probably do it with ten.

Not to mention the flood of royalties he's pulled from a literal decade of non-stop syndication.

kek

He's a drummer
youtube.com/watch?v=g-BkEDEWl3k

>have all the money in the world to do what you want
>joins some generic sounding shit band that sings about 'women' as the drummer

Maybe it's autism but nothing quite annoys me as much as this. It's like How Notch has 2 billion dollars but does nothing but sit in his mansion posting on twitter while eating M&Ms. It's just like "what are you doing?"

Realktalk, they sound pretty good.

Holy shit I laughed harder than I should have.

He would clearly be one of the bargain basement MERC members.

Was this clip directed by Tarantino? There's like a million closeups of women's feet.

How would he have all the money in the world when he just did a bit role for a decent show nearly 11 years ago?

>hip hip hip hip hip
>sip sip sip sip sip

The melody is pretty good, but was most likely written by someone else. The lyrics are pretty markedly inferior and probably the pet project of the front man.

At least he's doing something, instead of slowly pissing away whatever money he got from MitM.

Oh yeah, he'd be Haywire tier. He'd have the psychotic trait and his highest stat would be explosives somewhere in the low 60s.

I hit submit before I realized Haywire's name is actually Frankie. 2spooky.

Name one male child star that turned out alright.

And I don't mean a guy who was technically in a movie as a kid. I mean a childhood star.

Fred Savage.

Girl who played Matilda, who's winning strategy was to just get out as soon as possible.

He looks exactly the same

Shia LaBeouf, arguably.

Superbad cast.

>laughed harder than I should

Same, sides are gone.

MERC are the best mercs, though

bale

Zac Efron. He had a coke problem for a bit but he's sober now and doing big budget films

ha no, she hangs out with the Channel Awesome mutants now, is a massive SJW and recently came out as a lesbian of which nobody cared. She's tiny and has a nice rack though.

He'd be passable if it got a decent haircut

Anyone got that tweet he made about balding

Kurt Russell

cute kids usually become ugly adults, just look at Chloe

Leo and Bale

NPH is aight for a fag.