Superman is Jesus, Jor-El God, Jonathan is Joseph, Martha is the Virgin Mary. Zod is Satan/King Herod...

Superman is Jesus, Jor-El God, Jonathan is Joseph, Martha is the Virgin Mary. Zod is Satan/King Herod. But who is Lois supposed to represent. I'm thinking either an apostle or a ridiculed believer, but is there anyone specific to like her to?

Mary Magdaline, because they are both whores

Mia Khalifa

Are there really no prophets of Snyder left on this site?

The lady in the water to give excalibur (kryptonite spear) to superman - Arthur

Literally me.

>prophets of Snyder

Is this fun? It seems fun.

she is us dumbass. jesus saves her all the time.

The world/humanity, personified as a beautiful woman, worth saving and protecting. That's who Lois is, to Superman.

"This is my world. YOU are my world."

Did they fuck?

I hope so.

You mean DCucks?

Maria Magdalena, obviously

he's a virgin

hot

what did she mean by this?

Bell bottoms are back?

based Zack

Are you seriously just now seeing the Jesus allegories in Snyder's trash? WB was fucking trying to get church groups to go see Man of Steel.

>No spreading her legs Basic Instinct style.

I'm writing an 8000 word dissertation on how Superman reflects the struggles of Jesus. I was surprised by just how blatant it was when I rewatched the film. Only thing I can't figure out is exactly where Lois fits in (I'm thinking Paul the apostle but I'm not sure)

Not every character has to fill a hole in an allegory.

Why was Superman so pale in this, I mean he gets his powers from the sun? Is he some kind of reverse vampire?

We are here. Those who seek the truth find it still, whether we speak it for them or not.

Bruce Wayne is Paul.

isn't he gay?

>prophets of Snyder
You can't be serious

>Henry just sitting there, not moving an inch

Truly, /ourguy/