Can someone tell me why this piece of shit won best picture?

Can someone tell me why this piece of shit won best picture?

LIBERAL
WHITE
GUILT

WE

Haven't even seen it but this sounds about right considering everyone I know who enjoys it.

he's running the wrong way

It's a boring fucking movie with some of the most thin characters that aren't Fassbender and the two main blacks. Pacing is terrible. There's nothing impressive about the production. Soundtrack is one of the most sentimental pieces of shit I've ever heard.

Do you people actually not think this is a good movie? It's not white guilt at all, it's just a story of survival. And it's exceedingly well crafted in every way, which isn't surprising considering the director. What the fuck else would you have picked that year anyway?

Just show a nigress getting raped and beaten a couple of times by a mean old slave owner, you're guaranteed to get at least a nomination at that stage.

You know exactly why so stop pretending
It was the improviced Paul Dano song
He was just walking through a field in period piece clothing and decided to sing about niggers when he saw them
A true artist and the academy agreed

waste of chiwetel's talent desu

>And it's exceedingly well crafted in every way
It's well crafted because it's simple.

It's easy to garner sympathy out of a film audience when you dangle a nigger in front of slavery and violence, literally the lowest common denominator shit in order to make oscar bait.

>look how evil these white people are
>the end
I wonder where this white guilt idea came from...

i's gon be free

Because a certain group of anti-white people control Hollywood and most media companies.

dude you're on at 6am EST with shitposting aussie & europoor Sup Forumstards

not to mention the fact there have been like a dozen threads tonight that have been started about black movies just so that they can talk about how much they hate niggers. it's pretty pathetic honestly.

It wasn't even bad.

And isn't this the same board that SAYS it doesn't give a fuck about the Oscars? I thought they didn't mean anything? What happened?

Because it's a great film regardless of politics you philistine.

It was a good movie back then, I have no idea how it hols up now.

Between this and Gravity, it was a tough toss up but either one would've been the most memorable BP winner of this decade as it was a rare year where 2 cinematic masterpieces were released back to back and engaged into a glamorous oscar competition, culminating in 12 Year's magnificent award.

there's no way any of you watched this twice because you enjoyed it

just because i'm sick of Sup Forums infiltrating Sup Forums i'm reddit. really original comment.

Gravity was fucking dogshit