Let me guess: He didn't mention the kidnapping once

Let me guess: He didn't mention the kidnapping once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9h7_ias_XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obviously not, this is shit that they need to brush under the rug.

Even when I actively searched for it and went on NBC website they accompanied this story with a sidebar of 3+ month old Dylan Roof news

Kidnapping?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Niggers are coming for every last one of you. You won't know it until its too late.

Four black people kidnapped a retarded white guy, partially scalped him, and otherwise tortured and humiliated him, all while streaming it live on Facebook.

It's been the most trending story on Twitter pretty much all day.

Late night talk shows don't report major crimes. retard.

The greeks will inherit the earth.

Is that Colbert's excuse for never saying anything bad about Hillary?

Black people were literally slaves for hundreds of years, whipped beaten and murdered by masters. Let's not pretend black people haven't suffered much worse.

Nor anything that happens on the same day as the talk show

And absolutely no one is standing up for this group of retard niggers. Not one. It might as well be a false flag for all the damage it did.

What do you expect? You know it isn't a news program right? I don't complain when the grocery store doesn't have pants for me to buy.

Don Lemon literally said he didn't consider what they did evil.

Why are the stupid enough to film their crimes on facebook?

For former slaves they sure don't seem to worry about being locked in cages

My grandpas brother was literally gassed to death by Americans.

When I break into your house and cut your ears off, don't forget I'm the real victim here.

>You know it isn't a news program right?
He only talks about the news every fucking episode, could have fooled me.

Oh yeah which one of the suspects were involved in that ordeal?

the kidnapping was fakenews

His whole speech made no sense, he said he didn't consider it evil but then ranted on how he doesn't know a single person in the entire world that could ever do something like this because of how inhumane it was, how is that not just a example of evil?

yes but you forgot to mention they were screaming fuck whitey fuck trump, making it a hate crime instead of just your average gang violence sickos.

He only talks about news and that is why that dipshit is getting cancelled this year

Trump BURIED Colbert

He's just doing the whole MTV bit, any publicity is good publicity

Really? Don Lemon has always been a giant piece of shit that should have been fired a long time ago for OTHER reasons. But did he say that?

Slavery was just payback for blacks forcing whites out of africa and into europe.

>how dares a comedy show not talking about the news accurately
>this is an outrage!

Yes.

Of course not, the mainstream media always sweeps this under the rug

It's hard to keep White people voting Democrat (against their own interests) if they see this shit

political commentary, he doesn't report news

well shows like his are usually prerecorded

My entire facebook feed is people defending this shit one way or another.
It's the most disgusting shit I've ever seen.

Christ, I'm don't consider myself a good person, but defending and diminishing the actions of these people is insane. I don't understand.

that is talking about news dumbfuck

>the mainstream media always sweeps this under the rug
Can you blame them? This doesn't help anyone, in fact it divides the people even more than the election already has.

This thread is already brimming with racism, there's no reason to make the public feel the same way.

>facebook feed

are you fucking retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=L9h7_ias_XA

A crazy thing about this is that the white guy is literally retarded

The same liberal faggots defending these animals would be the same ones throwing a fucking fit if you said the "r word"

I just don't understand the hypocrisy

you can flip it on your friends pretty easy, call it infantilizing blacks and other minorities, say that because you think they can't be held responsible for their actions you're looking down on them and treating them like children.

>Let's hide the truth because it's too inconvenient for us to deal with

Let's not pretend those black people would've had a better life if slavery didn't exist. If slavery didn't exist, they would be in Congo right now, raping babies.

Does anyone actually buy this shit? Colbert has been a preachy asshole ever since he moved off Comedy Central, and he's clearly trying so fucking hard to shape public opinion it hurts.

k then. give one other example of a late night talk show host reporting on something like this.

I think Colbert is a shitty host, seems like most people in this thread do. So again, What do you expect from him?

I'm not defending him, just pointing out it is strange expectations to think he would cover this.

Did they talk about Dylan Roof?

Thought black people were Christian and believed in god.

Guess democrats and globalist took that away from them too.

Atheism not even once.

link? vid?

A large segment of the show is comprised of talking about news. It's therefore not unreasonable to hold them to the same reporting standards that other news broadcasters are held to.

I know you people exist on the bottom side of the curve, but can you not fucking read nominal journalism about 'facebook feeds' and learn from it. Is that goddamn impossible for you unsteady fucks?

Kimmel talked about it and destroyed those niggers for doing it to a retarded kid

The people you see defending it are cucks squared.

The people you don't hear a peep from are angry.
Most you don't hear from.

Because whites can't talk or speak their minds on shit like this

>Hundreds
You and the arabs were slaving yourselves for thousands of years

But they chose to talk about every other racially charged occurrence that has happened recently.
All besides this one. I wonder why.

I'm sure Colbert never mentioned the white guy who shot up a black church or the Orlando nightclub shooting ever.

*sniff*
I smell reddit

>h-here's a joke goy
>now let me tell you the news in a biased way with lies mixed in
>oh you don't like biased news? but didn't you see that I made a joke there at the start?
Well that changes everything. If you tell me a joke, you can lie in my face and I'll like it. That's how jokes work

Colbert has cried on-air multiple times about shit like Dylan Roof

he is a virtue-signaler to the max

too bad for him when people watch late night TV they don't want to watch cucks try to win the best person alive prize

I'm not talking about articles. I'm talking about people I grew up with or go to university with acting like these people were in any way justified in torturing a literal retard. These are the people I have to see day to day and they act like it's alright.

The people who legit defend shit like this are either full on marxist brainwashed or/and complete cowards who are terrified of blacks/social ostracism etc.

Remember when they didn't talk about Dylan Roof? oh wait, they are still talking about it

I personal know a person that as been robbed by blacked people and was defending this last night simply because he is scared of the black people he knows IRL that he is "friends" with on FB

was he raised single mother?

Did he really? good on him if true

(you)

>implying slavery didn't improve the collective fortunes of black americans

name me any black nation as well off as black ameticans

>Black women have great faith in God, but in a twisted way. They do not pray to Him for strength or courage, they pray to get results: a satisfaction of immediate needs.

>all these posts about a fake news story

this is all an alt-right lie, the black teens were actually kidnapped by a hard-line trump supporter and forced to pick cotton

Colbert should be the new Louis CK cuck man who comes out every night and sacrifices many white women to the Bull God.

Of course he didn't go after the just for being niggers (Kimmel is pretty lib) but he has actual morals and went after them for doing it to a retard

Kimmel virtue-signals but does it sanely unlike Colbert

You must be jizzed brained as all fuck by the culture war maymay if you're going to defend these fucks just to stay well within your side. This shit is ridiculous. Genuinely shocked shit like this happens.

drumpf just kidnapped the future of Amerikkka

more of this kind of shit has to happen

cuckmericans need more wake up calls

Know who also ended slavery? Sure wasn't black people, because they're still doing it.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

so when are blacks going to start kidnapping and torturing Arabs?

>muh POC solidarity

Hundreds of thousands of white people literally died so blacks could be freed from slavery.

Weird how the left doesn't give a fuck about them.

Why don't you post some proof of these so called people defending this? Could it be you are full of shit?!

Show us screenshots you lying faggot

it's not his job to do that