Why do we hate each other, again ?

why do we hate each other, again ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-breaking_space
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brits are butthurt you kicked their french king out of europe

We do?

Die frog cunt

Because of all the wars, I would assume. And because anglos are worse than satan.

France needs to project its power over Europe in order to secure itself against attacks from the east, and it historically does this by unifying regional blocs under its control. Britain needs to prevent continental powers from unifying and thus challenging their dominance over the seas of Europe, and so uses its perfidious powers to turn countries against one another.

These two approaches are obviously in conflict.

>tfw France was the good guy all along

because everyone else is shit tier and not worth thinking about, you're the only other country on our level and we love-hate you for it.

this

Depends on what you mean by 'good guy.' France needs to effectively neutralize all external threats, which generally means trying to subjugate the entire continent ala Napoleon.

Both nations are just pursuing their own interests. You can't really say one is good or evil.

The Eternal Anglo is objectively perfidious

If you motherfuckers would have made a move on the Falklands a few decades earlier when the Monroe Doctrine was in full effect, we would have gladly helped you remove the Br*ts from the hemisphere. But no, you stupid fucks needed to chimp out at the height of the Cold War.

>implying we even think about the brits and it's not just the brits who hate us

Yea, I know, I was kidding, I'm not sure countries or civilizations are 'good' or 'evil', I just think they do whatever they can in order to achieve their goals

>tfw France-chan doesn't think about us

Y-Yeah well we don't even think about you either, h-heh, get fucked

You don't think about the Brits because our post-WW2 strategy has been to make them stop being perfidious on the continent to prevent the outbreak of wars. We're losing interest in Europe though, so I dunno how much longer you'll be able to afford to not think about Albion.

i liek u bois

better than historical irrelevancy

France is still butthurt about Agincourt. The whole "superior culture and cuisine" maymay is just a centuries long coping mechanism.

seems like you're butthurt enough about the outcome of this war to always talk about Crecy or Agincourt

>W..we don't care about the perfidious Albion at all... hmmpf!

>Frog starts getting too big for his boots

I don't hate you but you must stop putting spaces before punctuation, I have no idea how you can think that is aesthetic

How can you not ?

I find it kind of charming desu

Implying that if you know à litle bit of history , you know that the perfidious Albion is responsible for our fall .

It is just like Japan and Korea hate each other

I love it. It's like accentuated writing.

I agree it is cute in a way but still ugly

Because if there is a space at the end of a line of text, then the punctuation just sits by itself on a new line and I can't stand it

Are you even French?

We barely think about them

Why ? It's cute !

nah, it's a 'friendly banters' relationship, not a 'god, I want to eradicate the anglo-saxons and piss on their grave!'

Sounds like you need to be held down and spanked with a baguette desu.

reminder that french girls love brit dick

>We barely think about them
They're relevant in world affairs, I think about them just like I think about every other great power. Including us.

good pic

Germany could be on our level too if they weren't a bunch of robots.

A French person thinks that refusing someone attention is a powerful statement

I don't know, America is a superpower but I barely think about them

From a Japanese perspective it's frenemy

>America
>A superpower

The more you believe this the truer it becomes. So, do you want it to be true?

maybe you should

From the perspective of the Japanese it is similar to the feelings for the conflict between Japan and Korea just as seen from British and French people

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-breaking_space

If I want america to be a superpower?

No, it's not my country, I want France to be more relevant, to take good decisions etc...

America's no more powerful than Britain or France.

It's military is weak, and even if it were strong hard power is irrelevant in our modern world.
America has hardly any soft power: everyone hates America.
It's economy isn't American, in fact national economies do not exist as companies are parasites, so it's not like we can say it has a strong economy (it's living standards are shit too).

Ultimately, America isn't as powerful as you feared.

I couldn't care less about france being relevant.
I just want less niggers and subhumans here.

>America's no more powerful than Britain or France
>It's military is weak
>strong hard power is irrelevant in our modern world.
lol?

Let's make Britain and France White again, together desu.

This.

>white
I thought you considered the french as non-white
Get your shit together nigger

we don't

You've been upgraded to white status considering the seriousness of the situation in Europe.

>it's military is weak
The US military is the most powerful in the history of the world, by orders of magnitude. They're in a different league to anything the world has seen.

They have almost twice as many aircraft carriers than the rest of the world combined, and their smallest carrier is as big as any other nation's biggest carrier.

>America's no more powerful than Britain or France.
this is a lie

kek wut. america's more powerful than britain and france combined. euro geopolitics is like kids playing in a sandbox while the american teachers supervises over the children

hmmmmm

Well, being powerful is always a good thing.

>I just want less suubhumans here

Then we should importe superior GREEKS

I don't think the monroe doctrine applied to already existing territories e.g belize and the falklands
also the US did nothing when the french and then the british fought argentina in the mid 1800s

Europuppets like Macron want you to hate Britain to prevent you from hating EU. Don't fall for their tricks.

How do frogs even have the nerve to get off with this wank?
You invaded our country in the first place
All we wanted was to be left alone

At least you have a common enemy

So now you say normans were french to pretend to be victims? while all this time you say they're not?
Jeez you're really a bunch of perfidious cunts

What I'm saying, mon cher, is that you were playing with fire
Imagine, the entire world French and we'd've been hobbiton