"Trap is the new punk rock"

>"Trap is the new punk rock"
>6ix9ine shill threads
>bullshit feels threads/blogposts
>redundant meme threads
>ugly musicians threads
When did this board turn to complete shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZN2MuvyAZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was always terrible. Hopefully KKB releasing a rock song changes that a little bit.

>complains about quality of this board
>hydeposter
lmao

hydeposting and lynchposter are toptier faggot

lynchposting*

I honestly just come here to find new music and I hate all of you.

November 2010

every board on this website has always been shit

It was always shit. It's 90% shallow popular music consumerist bullshit and masturbating to how people look. There's very little to no actual music discussion.

this thread is a redundant meme thread
sage in all fields

Any thread with a Hyde pic deserves no attention.
Hide and egas

this

When people started posting sam hyde

You dumb fucks.
Just let this thread die.

Ponk is the new Punk Rock

>Plebs don't understand the structure of ponk

hydeposters and lynchposters are toptier faggots*

this board was never good
6 years ago it was all off-topic tripfag shit

no
you must suffer
post more music you snob

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=zZN2MuvyAZA

i dont even mind 69 posts or other memes but shit like KPOP general and the unironic love for MGMT and bjork is atrocious, fucking shitboard

i too am a fan of Le Edgy Humor Man

>When did this board turn to complete shit?
when underage mde kids migrated here from reddit

>KKB releasing a rock song
ffs it's not a rock song. it's an electronically produced pop song with electric guitar in the chorus.
it's sad that kids don't even know what rock is anymore.

>Sam is actually out here calling people low T with that """"""beard"""""

fuck niggers

Nice try, Sam Hyde is immune to criticism because he’s on an infinite, ever folding and unfolding layer of irony.

>tfw to intelligent for hydeposting

>Ohmygaw is rock dead because it isnt in the top 40 and not sellling radio friendly units shifters threads

No youre not, youre a sensitive beta male

MDE NEVER DIES

beta

>i have surpassed my fellow NEETs on an anime imageboard because i prefer this internet man who makes poopy and pee joke :)))

You need to go back..

/thread

your mom needs to back herself up on my dick

it’s incredibly embarrassing to 1. unironically believe in the alpha/beta dichotomy and 2. Think that liking filthy frank for Jordan Peterson fans in any way means you’re in the dominant sector of that dichotomy, (which doesn’t exist, btw)

(not true, by the way)

>incredibly
>embarrassing
>unironically
>dichotomy
all these memewords yet no argument

Argument is a memeword retard. Sup Forums isn’t for making arguments its for shitposting

>it's sad that kids don't even know what rock is anymore.

If you can have distorted guitar without it being rock, then thank god. Let rock fucking die, we son't need it anymore, it serves NO purpose.

These are the least troublesome things about this board.
Hyping a totally uninventive artist like this gets old. Figuring out what people here will eat up is so easy.
Lynch yes, hyde no.
You're one of the good ones.
le meme
It's gotten considerably worse, but true.
Actual informed opinion.
Also what's wrong with this board and all of the internet anymore the whole beta, soyboy, cuck nonsense.

Nice soypost

announcing a report is also against the rules my friend

>>"Trap is the new punk rock"
That might actually be a bigger insult to trap.

you faggots ruined the comment section of every john maus video i hope you're satisfied

All he did was post a picture. It’s not breaking any rules soyboy

>. it's an electronically produced pop song with electric guitar in the chorus.
So like the Beach Boys.

being racist is also bannable outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums so please stop insulting soy people

nice post in which synapses from your brain triggered an electrical signal that caused your hands, fingers, and forearms to move in such a way that the tips of your fingers would press the buttons on your keyboard, 's', 'o', and 'y' in that order which would trigger those characters to show up in the text field of the box on your screen that reads 'Reply to Thread No.7804690' in bolded letters on the top of it.

feels threads in 2012 were the reason I came to love Sup Forums in the first place
I shared some good feels and found out about Grouper through those threads, those were nice times

how many levels of soy are you on? Soy suppositories?

old feels threads were based, nu-feels threads are too soy
t. autist

At least it isn't as shit as Sup Forums...

Not yet, at least

Sup Forums has always been a shithole, Sup Forums at least has some standards to live up to.

So when you got here?

kek

It’s worse

>not soyppositories

missed opportunity famalam

WHERE THE FUCK IS NEW HYDEWARS REEEEEEEE

Hyde is /ourguy/

bump

>Sup Forums at least has some standards to live up to.
Baka

ITT

he made an announcement on the mde sub for the first time in months about new hyde wars being out by valentines and a bunch of other shit in the works

great, more unfunny rambling he actually asks people to pay money for and talk of "big things" like for the past year and a half

Hi buzzfeed!

he should do standup again imo, although it might literally cause violent scenes because of the current political climate I think it'd be funny as fuck though. I'd be interested to know how many blacklists he's on now though.

hello newfag fan who discovered mde a year ago through Sup Forums

i was a huge fan of his until he stopped being funny and just parroted Sup Forums memes. hopefully he turns it around

pretty sure anymore he can only do standup at people's house parties at this point

>New HydeWars and new funny videos edit are getting posted to gumroad on or before Feb. 14th. Stay tuned it'll have been worth the wait IMO
>Funny video edit pipeline is setup, aiming for monthly releases
>Jaihoo fully illustrated book is being typeset
>Video game broad strokes storyline almost done
>World Peace 2 is fully written, waiting on BTC price action or outside money to shoot
>KSTV 2 fully shot, editors working now
>Untitled car review series in pre-production
>Shitty little iPhone/Android game almost done (don't get excited it's a piece of shit, just getting feet wet)
>Illustrated choose-your-own-adventure PC game written, waiting on illustrations, slightly stalled situation but it'll get done

I wonder how many of these will see the light of day.

>takes 2 years to ship a t-shirt

not too many would be my guess

IT'S THE LACK OF ART, STUPID.

Sup Forums IS DEEPLY CULTURALLY IGNORANT. IT'S ALL MODERN BULLSHIT WITH NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE PRINCIPLES OF MUSIC, LIKE HARMONY AND COMPOSITION. SO YOU ALL HAVE SHIT TASTE AND NO PERSPECTIVE.

>reddit spacing

I don't know how new you are. It's always been shit.

what the fuck was his problem?

he's always performed for pretty small audiences. about 20 people max attended his sets, and there were only 2 or 3 of them who dared to laugh.

fantano's such a spineless faggot, he canceled an entire speaking tour after being falsely accused of "flirting with the alt-right" or whatever it was and threw sam under the bus after clearly laughing at all his jokes

>he canceled an entire speaking tour
They cancelled it, he had no choice

>speaking tour
Why would anyone want to hear Fattano speak about anything

I know this'll get a response or 2 from the guy's detractors, but he called Jordan Peterson boorish. Look up the definition for boorish, and tell me if that really applies to the guy. Fantano's an idiot

>he canceled an entire speaking tour
No he didn't, retard. The people running the tour canceled it. Also, he never "threw Sam under the bus."

>but he called Jordan Peterson boorish
Who the fuck cares?

hi anthony

SAM HYDE IS GOD YOU SOYBOY LOSERS

JP haters have only seen his sjw stuff because that's all they can bring up. I could give a fuck about it. I actually watch his personality lectures and breakdowns of Lion King, and even Mullholland drive.

t. falseflagging soyim

>Who the fuck cares?
it's like calling Bill Nye a scientist. It's just highly ignorant

>breakdowns of Lion King, and even Mullholland drive.
is this a joke? are you an actual person?

Again, who the fuck cares that Fantano called him a name? Jordan Peterson is entirely irrelevant.

nobody should care, it's just that it shows Fantano as being a fucking uninformed guinea

why are peterson fans so autistic?

Our single moms really did some damage

Peterson's lectures on the Bible are comfy desu.

You sound like a gay pussy retard