London Has Fallen

My curiosity has got the better of me, just about to marathon this. Have marathoned about 10 minutes so far

What am i in for? Is it good or is it kino?

>first shot of americans jogging down street

realism killed already

what do you get out of this?

watching movies? why does anyone? its a form of entertainment

wtf why are there white cops working with the mudshits

It's all worth it, even the nonsensical super terrorists who control everything for the one line:

Go back to fuckheadistan!

It was the classic "I got your back mister president" America always wins fuck yeah.
Literally felt like a waste of time since it was done to death million times before.

I liked the movie but it really made no sense, like couldn't they just drive out of the city? It's not like there were millions of terrorists blocking every road out.

cant get past the fact this is meant to be a muslim attack yet half the bad cops on the street are white, classic british looking officer.

if youre going to make it islamic terrorist film why the fuck would you put a diversity quota amongst the attackers? theres already enough blacks in the authorities in both britain and america in this movie. completely destroyed any aspect of realism this flick could have

>go back to fuckheadistan or wherever it is youre from

top kek. best part so far

One of the beat films of last year

sandniggers getting btfo kino

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

FUCKISTAN HAHAHHAHA

t. ahmed

Shitty action film that didn't deserve the attention it got from idiots.

i bet you don't think that about die hard

probably because the "terrorists" in die hard are white so you're ok with that

>attractive badass *dont fuck with her* intelligence hacker girl

every. single. time

wow great argument really made me think

you got stumped in other words

i think i actually enjoyed that flick

first flick ive watched of Gerard Butler and i thoroughly enjoyed him and his quotes, nice combat and of course the overly aggressive stabbing of mudshits tops it off

wouldnt watch again but still kino/10

>when i say blow it, blow it

This movie was Donald Trrump in film form

This is something that would not stand out in the 90's when making a gung-ho movie about killing Muslim terrorists wasn't considered unusual.

I was very surprised that this movie got greenlighted in today's environment. I did like the hiding on foot from hostiles in a city under siege, but this movie is so ridiculously over-the-top, it actually makes Arnold flicks look realistic.

what did he mean by this?

pretty funny how the british army was basically nowhere to be seen in their own capital

Exactly. London has a long history with dealing with terrorism and bombs thanks to the IRA. The city is famous for being dotted with Closed-Circuit cameras for surveillance as well as having crack anti-terror units like the SAS.

I paused the movie right here and asked my dad who just laughed at that line "What the fuck is your problem?"

who said that you or your dad