>buy kid Star Wars Rogue One visual dictionary
>have a flick through
>see this

HOLY SHIT RAIMI

When did Star Wars get so dark...

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/B'omarr_order
slashfilm.com/rogue-one-death-troopers-origins/
dk.com/uk/explore/star-wars/everything-you-need-to-know-about-rogue-ones-death-troopers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They took her breasts off too
Why

A final solution to hotheads

yeah thats pretty terrifying to see

>chav tea
u wot

That's tame

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/B'omarr_order

>As enlightened monks no longer required their bodies, lesser monks would help them shed their body through surgical means. After their enlightened brain was carefully removed, the monks were transferred into a nutrient-filled jar, freed from the distractions of life.[1] The process of removing a monk's brain was very delicate, and the surgeons had to be extremely well-trained and careful when performing the transplant. They made use of reliable anesthesia to ensure the process was painless, and through experience, as well as various forms of apparatuses developed over the centuries, the monks were able to keep the brain functioning and alive long enough to transfer it into a nutrient jar. One small mistake and the brain was lost; they were usually discarded along with the lifeless body, before being eventually disposed of.[4]

>Occasionally, however, a monk's brain would be removed before he had truly achieved enlightenment. Assuming the operation went well, the monk would survive, though there were several side effects. The separation of the body and the brain could often induce psychosis, and the brain would then mentally scream, usually for days on end, without pausing for breath. Monks going through this transition were generally kept separate from the other disembodied monks, whom they usually disturbed. Eventually, in most cases, the brain would cease to scream, and could be returned to where the rest of the brains were located.

>gf is a harddrive
This is a fetish of mine.

Also >chav tea
u wot m8?

>chav tea

>Monks putting their brains into REEEEEEEEEEEE bots

>induce psychosis, and the brain would then mentally scream, usually for days on end, without pausing for breath.

Jesus Christ

>the decraniated servants - keep boisterous off-duty imperials content

Where were you when robot prostitute slaves were star wars canon.

lol you can use their flat heads to put stuff on top

>that "friend" who uses your Ps2 as a coaster.

underrated post

Is this in the movie? Please tell me it is. It's my fetish.

What's the point of this? It seems so counter-productive.

what the fuck who thought of this

THey should do that to ding dongs of enlightened Sex warriors to focus their sex energies on pure orgasmitons

Sounds like the kind of guy who drinks chav tea

>40k servitors except made really lame and pg-13 non-threatening

Why bother to chop the whole head off? Why not just pull out the brain and stuff the electronics in the scooped out head? It'd be a lot neater.

yeah because your 12k (12 for the average fan age) invented this stuff

What the fuck is chav tea? I only know that word as a label Brits use for basically their version of trailer trash.

>explaining your shit joke in your own post because it's that unfunny

I'll take 'lame and pg-13' over the edgelord shit of 40K. Everything about that stupid series is like ideas a 13 year old metal fan posted on his xanga. Seeing grown men obsess about that shit makes me shudder, thank god only like 1% of them have a chance at reproducing.

DUDE, PURGE THE HERETICS, LMAO

You need the mouth for blowjobs on unruly imperial troops.

there's probably an in lore explanation about nutrient paste or some shit but I'm not autistic enough to go to wookiepedia

I thought of feeding a brainless girl through a tube just made me extremely hard.

Wasn't this what Edwards would've done too for Deathtroopers had he been free from Disney's meddling?
Apparently their helmets should've been miniaturized as if it to connot that they had had a part of their brain removed and had become robot-like.

slashfilm.com/rogue-one-death-troopers-origins/

>Sacrificial Pit in which the brainless bodies of the enlightened B'omaar monks were thrown.

I love the old E.U.

10/10 post
come to my house anytime you want m8
My mum will cook us a bangin roast

>literally I have no mouth and I must scream trope

I read something about the behind the scenes stating that they are made form stormtroopers who died in battle, and are basically Robocop Stormtroopers.

>dk.com/uk/explore/star-wars/everything-you-need-to-know-about-rogue-ones-death-troopers/

>living forever in enlightenment
I agree, what's the point

>are made form stormtroopers who died in battle, and are basically Robocop Stormtroopers.
Oh this explanation right here is better. Thanks.
They had an awesome appearance but could've been heightened in creepiness sadly. Oh well.

Also, isn't General Grevious essentially an organ sack with a head?

They should do some kind of definitive guidebook for the old EU.

that was canon, not eu

Will headlets ever learn?

>the entirety of ROTJ's story at this place happens in the fucking basement

dude what. This has to be the dumbest one I've seen yet.

Only the basement and entrance hall is Canon really. The rest is speculation.

I hope they make one with Jyn corpse

They probably only did that to show off the "half a head lmao" cgi but that's still pretty cool.
Did this girl appear in the movie?

Jyn sexbot? Me likey.

Now that looks fucking comfy.

Sheev's tower aint got nothing on that.

What's harder to explain to your kid, a half-headless cyborg or Poe and Finn's homosexual tension?

You don't have to worry about him becoming a headless cyborg in real life.

Not yet anyway.

Do you know what libations are?

Breasts are part of the Legends canon now.

where's rancor?

What would you call this type of image? I'd like to look at more.

I used to have a good book of these for the Clone Wars.

You fucking kiddies.

>Norba Nuum was the daughter of Cabrool Nuum and the sister of Rusk Nuum. Although she seemed to be quiet and reserved alongside her brother, Norba was in fact the most ambitious of Cabrool's children. When Rusk had Jabba Desilijic Tiure locked in the dungeon for refusing to kill family enemy Vu Chusker, Norba freed him on the condition that he kill her brother for her, thereby making her the sole heir to the Nuum family's criminal empire. However after Jabba killed Rusk, Norba betrayed him, ordering her guards to take Jabba back to the dungeon for murdering her brother.

>Later, Norba came down to Jabba's cell and offered to set him free if he promised to kill Vu Chusker, even showing him the key that would unlock the door of the cell. Sick and tired of this back and forth business, Jabba told Norba he would whisper his answer to her. When Norba leaned in close to listen, Jabba's tongue snaked out and grabbed Norba, pulling her through the window in the cell door and into his mouth. He proceeded to eat her alive, and she was powerless to do anything to stop him. After a valiant but brief struggle, Norba vanished into Jabba's maw, her quest for power and riches never to be fulfilled. In her final moments as her mouth filled with Jabba's slime and her nose with the stench of Jabba's rancid breath, she dropped the key right into Jabba's hand, allowing the Hutt to escape the dungeon. She was the last of the Nuum House to be killed, after her father and brother.

Giggled audibly
Well played my son

Date rape pills were also a thing.

Your current Nucanon is a joke.

>M'iiyoom Onith, also known as Nightlily, was a female H'nemthe from the planet H'nemthe. She spent her life on her homeworld until she was selected to travel the galaxy and find a mate from outside of her culture. During her journeys, she ran out of credits and became stranded in the spaceport city of Mos Eisley on Tatooine, where she was courted by the Gotal tax collector Feltipern Trevagg. Trevagg found Onith physically intoxicating and intended to desert her after a single night of passion, but won her affection by telling her that he would marry her. Onith in turn fell madly in love with Trevagg.

>After Trevagg showed her some of the sights of Mos Eisley, he brought her to a cantina and ordered her several alcoholic drinks. He slipped a Love-Wallop pill into one of them, hoping to more easily seduce her, and the two then went to the Mos Eisley Inn and consummated their love. As per H'nemthe custom, Onith used her razor-sharp tongue to murder Trevagg immediately after making love, and soon after returned to her homeworld. Notorious for being the first female of her species to attempt mating with a non-H'nemthe, she began speaking publicly about her experience.

islam

Cross-Sections? There's books for each of the films full of these images, they're great.

>extremely well trained
As opposed to poorly trained surgeons? EU is so shitty.

why do you post here every star wars shit you find?
go fuck yourself kid

Breasts were the mammary glands of mammalian species and some reptomammals, and were normally a distinguishing feature of the female of the species. Males did have breasts, but they were far less developed than their female counterparts due to the sexual dimorphism.

Biological role
"Mara can't exactly drop what she's doing either. She's feeding Ben."
―Luke Skywalker
In some cultures, sentient females nursed their own young. This was true of both primitive planetary societies like Dathomir, where the warrior-women of the Singing Mountain Clan would feed their children even during solemn councils of war,[1] and high-tech interstellar civilization: Leia Organa Solo nursed her twins for some time[2] and Mara Jade Skywalker nursed her son Ben until he was a few months old.[3] Even Tenel Ka Djo, Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium, nursed her daughter Allana herself.[4]

Alternative techniques of feeding infants did exist, as the TDL nanny droid could store up to two liters of milk internally.[5]Other sentient species retained strong breastfeeding traditions as well: female Wookiees had six breasts, which they used to nurse their litters of cubs.[6] Askajian females also had six breasts,[7] while Gran females had three.[8]

>getting triggered by adjectives

Holy hell, just kill yourself already.

Role in males
As male individuals were not biologically meant to nurse their offsprings, they sported much smaller breasts and produced no milk. Mandalore the Lesser (then a gladiator),[9] Aron Peacebringer (a planetary leader)[10], and Anakin Skywalker (in certain circumstances, such as on Nelvaan) would freely exhibit them. The males in primitive cultures would also go barechested in their young adulthood and childhood, such as the Nelvaanians.[11] Also, males would go barechested to allow freedom of mobility or body temperature, as exhibited by the Whiphid Jedi Master K'Kruhk,[12] Galen Marek while on Felucia,[13], the Korun leader Kar Vastor on Haruun Kal,[14] or Ki-Adi-Mundi when training in his youth.[15] Some males, such as Anakin Skywalker[16] and Corran Horn would also sleep barechested for comfort, though it should be noted that Horn undressed completely to sleep as opposed to simply going barechested.[17] Also, male breasts were usually not covered when the individual was in a bacta tank, as exhibited by Luke Skywalker and Kyle Katarn, or when tortured, as seen with Cade Skywalker. Medical examinations, such as those performed by the Kaminoans on their clones, were usually performed on barechested males. Men of various species, such as the Human Jariah Syn,[18] the Nautolan Kit Fisto, and a Quarren commander also swam barechested.[19] Exposing one's chest, also exhibited by Syn, was a part of preparing to make love.[20]

>As opposed to poorly trained surgeons?

Yeah, those don't exist

BTW don't ever look up Dr. Evazan or read about his efforts to reattach Ponda Boba's arm.

Cultural significance
In mainstream galactic society, breasts were normally kept covered.

Female patients in bacta tanks could have their breasts covered,[21] but in some cases they chose not to.[22] Leia Organa seemed unperturbed by the sight of Shen breastfeeding in public on Dathomir,[1] and Luke Skywalker was similarly unfazed when he encountered the Fallanassi adept Norika wearing only a sarong.[23]
Some Twi'lek dancers performed bare-breasted,[24] and Askajian females were prized as dancers and lingerie models because of their six-breasted physique.[25]
Non-mammals with breasts

A number of females belonging to non-mammalian species were known to have had breasts, most notably the reptilian Falleen (though other sources indicated that the size and pigmentation of the spinal ridge were the main distinguishing feature of gender dimorphism in this species).[26]

T'ra Saa, who was a shape-shifting Neti—a sentient species of plants— had breasts in her pseudo-Human form.[27]
Rodian females also possessed breasts with functional mammary glands. Off-world females, however, would wear loose clothing in an attempt to disguise their gender. Some females did flaunt their physique if they knew it would work to their advantage.[28]

Behind the scenes
During the development of Star Wars Galaxies, the team worked with Lucasfilm to determine the female Mon Calamari's physiology. Because Mon Calamari were not mammals, early concepts showing Mon Calamari with breasts were eventually rejected.[29]

how did something as weird and autisic as star wars become a pop culture phenomenon?

you would think normies would be more into the utopian pseudo-scientific world of star trek

>utopian pseudo-scientific world of star trek
Star Trek is a living hell of people being practically abandoned among rows of machines for the sake of mining operations with no pay, only the top 1% of people make it into Starfleet, and the vast majority of them die the first time they land on a new planet.

Star Wars is a lot more loose, and very basic in terms of concepts.

>you would think normies would be more into the utopian pseudo-scientific world of star trek
> why are people who don't think as much as nerds not into the thing that would make them think more, instead of the thing with action bombastic music?

How out of touch with normies are you?

>Star Trek is a living hell

no, the population of earth spend their whole lives living between a replicator and a holodeck. only a few get into star fleet because they have the talent and they want to get in. everybody else gets to live a life of hedonism and/or self-cultivation.

chavs are english you retarded wanker, we have neds here

I think his problem is with how in the EU everybody seems to be the best at what they do, nobody is mediocre

Because even normies understand that the force is more realisitic than post-scarcity economies
You have to be a retarded commie to like Star Trek

which came first, dune prequals or that

Are you really his dad?

A disembodied B'Omarr monk is seen in RotJ, passing by the door of Jabba's palace after the droids are let in.