/heem/

Namajunas autist edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlKPBcDCiwk
youtube.com/watch?v=tjegWo2oPVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bmr4yNLrwAY
chas.tv/channel/boec
youtube.com/watch?v=bMXNUZ6i97o
bloodyelbow.com/2017/9/4/16251784/bellator-veteran-sergio-da-silva-arrested-for-alleged-role-bank-robbery-mma-fighter-crime-nypd-news
virustotal.com/#/url/28ae1392cab192450e612038df8dee93d5bb0491d2d0f10a1cad8df22b156900/detection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the one

aids thread

Who is the fighter who defines 'grinder?' Jon Fitch, maybe?

Fucking kek these guys are exhausted

Dockie is getting bullied

fuck off

Name one (1) fighter who could beat motivated Bob Sapp

Big Nog did

Depends on what Sapp is motivated to do

Oh so you a boxer now Conner?

who /low-key lee/ here?

What is the /heem/ consensus on Joey Diaz?

youtube.com/watch?v=BlKPBcDCiwk

>21 years old
>4th pro fight
>have to fight Palhares

JRE

GET IN HERE

>what Coral Springs does on the weekends

holding a belt you didn't win is pretty cringey

how do you know that that guy is dockie unless youre docksperg himself

>tfw no thicc 40 year old wmma gf

this fight was great

Because dockie was shilling ARK here a couple months ago, that is the topic of that thread, and the person sperging out there is named heembro. I'm pretty much a pro detective.

The best part is that Mayweather carried him to the last round. He could have ended it at any time. It really seems like 99% of MMA fans/casuals don't understand just how humiliating that fight was. This boxer at the Mayweather gym explains it perfectly starting at 1:50

youtube.com/watch?v=Bmr4yNLrwAY

>dockie was shilling ARK

Was he, Coral? Because you're the only attention-seeking sperg around.

why is joe rogan such a """mighty""" mouse fan

he fucking blows my guy, the only person he fought he lost

Maldonado up now

chas.tv/channel/boec
chas.tv/channel/boec
chas.tv/channel/boec

Why is it bad to consider DJ the world's best p4p because he's a manlet, but it's okay to think GSP is the GOAT, even though any heavyweight could literally kill him?

>tfw finally caught up on the card and can post in /heem/ again

What memes have I missed lads?
Volkov/Struve was a great card from top to bottom. Main Event had a great pace, pretty spicy, some awesome knockouts and some good callouts too desu. Give Zabit Artem, and Taisumov can have Chiesa after that Knockout. Darren Till with Ponzi is fine be me too, though that guy needs to stop goofing around in his fights.

Feel for Struve though

hahahaha, Oral makes some retarded posting outing himself, calls Heem police top lol

Is Anderson Silva's wrestling any good?

because DJ fought canlets. I dont think GSP the GOAT but he fought real fighters

Could marc diakiese beat mcgregor?

Ask Chael Sonnen

DJ has fought every other ranked flyweight. We don't know them because nobody cares when people smaller than your 12 year old boy are fighting.

>the only person he fought he lost
Really makes the almonds rustle

Only casuals hate on mighty mouse, and they do it to fit in. The worst response he should illicit is apathy cause he certainly doesn't do anything outrageous to make anyone hate him, for any reason.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but Sonnen is unironically one of the best analysts in MMA

Just some decent webms. Prelims were great, those white Muslims are gonna take over, man.

what's your point?

sup everyone, I had an awesome weekend

>when i break anderson silva's record i will be the greatest mma fighter of all time
really activates my almonds

>oh so you a wrestler now

Anyone have any fedor emelianenko webms?

>oh so you a boxer now

youtube.com/watch?v=bMXNUZ6i97o

Thanks lad. Hopefully the better ones get reposted so I can catch up. I think I can make webm's from the card too if anyone wants but I figure most of it is done so there's no need Barbarena fight crapped out on me though.

I see Askren is retiring, what the hell man. I still had hope for him to come to UFC somehow.

Is there a bigger pussy in MMA than Khabib?

You guys are getting desparate. But I would like explained to me the hatred for the guy that single handedly saved MMA.

Hey, pussy. Are you making weight?

nobody hates Nate the great

germaine

GSP takes that title.

Both great answers

BASED MALDONADO

Conner got whooped by a 40 year old man with glass hands. No matter what he does, he'll always have that L.

Where do I apply to be a /heem/ police officer?

What does the training consist of?

Bisping

Faked injury for 1 year to avoid Romero

You first have to learn the ways of the cuckold. Then you have to develop a pathetic jealous hatred for conor mcgregor

>the man who destroyed 2 divisions by not defending his title for years saved MMA
>the man who started the trend of MONEY FIGHTS built around mandrama saved MMA
>the man who went to boxing for money saved MMA
t. literal 196er

>bulgaria

>Bro he could have just KOed him in like 10 seconds

Perhaps Floyd could, be there's no way for him to know that, and that's why the smart thing to do was start slowly. He could have got killed like Aldo for charging in like a retard.

Maldonado just won by submission in Russia

The crowd webm Aussie showed up so pretty much everything got covered. I'm sure it'll keep trickling out over the next couple days.

Too bad about Askren, but I can't say I'm surprised, he's probably making more money as a coach with the trouble he's had getting fights.

bloodyelbow.com/2017/9/4/16251784/bellator-veteran-sergio-da-silva-arrested-for-alleged-role-bank-robbery-mma-fighter-crime-nypd-news

>I was just holding the bellator stream for a friend, officer

m8 everyone knows Canada is the worst poster on /heem/

>single handedly saved MMA.
MMA didn't need any saving when he showed up.

stick to soccer.

Biggest cowards in MMA countdown:

>Number 5 - Cris Cyborg
For years she complained that there was no featherweight division in the UFC. Dana even accommodated her demands and gave her a 140 catchweight bout, in which she almost killed herself while cutting for it. Real reason she won't go down to bantamweight is because there's actual competition there, not just single moms and part time waitresses. Also steroids.

>Number 4 - Conor McGregor
Had the easiest path to a title fight ever, then an even easier path to his next belt. Not entirely his fault: Dana orchestrated the whole thing because he couldn't afford a loss. He has fought literally one contender, all other fights were mismatches. Alvarez was probably the most undeserving belt holder in UFC history, again, Conor got lucky with his timing.

>Number 3 - Michael Bisping
Gets belt, "defends" it against guy who should be in a care home, then again an even easier opponent whose coming out of retirement and weights 20 pounds less than him. Worst of all this is in a division that has plenty of good fighters more deserving of him.

>Number 2 - GSP
Wrestlefucking decision machine, he knows his tactics aren't going to work against the current welterweights (can you imagine trying to wrestlefuck Demian Maia? Or win on decision versus Tyron?) so he moves up weight class and faces Bisping. Here we now have two cowards going head to head, and this is supposed to be the highlight of the year.

>Number 1 - Demetrious Johnson
Pound for pound #1 my ass. He hasn't fought ANYONE in years, last real fight was against Cruz and he lost. Dana asks him to move up to bantamweight for a real challenge and he bitches out and whines about being "forced to fight". What's the matter, can't put on a few pounds? Hope the flyweight division is removed and this joke goes back to playing Twitch for spare change.

Wow weird seeing a Canadian without his dick in GSP's ass.

>actually being this up to date with heemspergs
for sure go spend some time outside my man

that's probably the most memorable moment in mma history

imagine being there

get in here bois

I'm not french canadian, regular canadians hate french canadians more than anyone on earth.
thx m8. Only fedor can come back from that suplex on his head.

Brandao coming up now

chas.tv/channel/boec
chas.tv/channel/boec
chas.tv/channel/boec

I have a ton of Fedor webms, guy was a human highlight reel for a while

*gasps in japanese*

>sketchy link
idkm8

well an actuallyunironic post I can agree with for once

what do you have against Cyborg though? What you wrote isn't even internally consistent

That's before my time but even on tape it looks like he snapped his neck

why are these niggers naked

Biz here. What does heem actually stand for? Also thanks for making the bants on biz that much more hilarious.

PS Conor got BTFO like everyone knew he would. Now I kind of want to watch boxing or mma. Where to start and do I have to pay the cable Jew to do so?

I want to hear this announcer do some black metal, jesus

aren't all streams sketchy links?

Canadians don't really hate anything.

t. lived in Canada for 2 years, only thing people really hated was Geese and racism.

His
Erection
Enters
Me

Heem
Everyone
Even
Myself

Heem
Everyone
Especially
Mom

he was so nimble for a guy of his stature.
I think the best fedor, was fedor coming back from fuck ups.

having erectile enemas monthly

Looks clean

virustotal.com/#/url/28ae1392cab192450e612038df8dee93d5bb0491d2d0f10a1cad8df22b156900/detection

Please leave, we already have the sperg quota filled.

grow up

Where in canada? I lived in alberta for 14 years and everyone hated natives/tree huggers

Now i live in BC where everyone hates people who think smoking weed is for losers.

This is the obese spammer who doubles down as a docklet dwarf

First person to get trips chooses /heem/'s official mascot. If they don't state a fighter, we'll go by the best P4P fighter from their country.