German Architect: Demolish Churches, Replace With Mosques To Integrate Migrants

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/demolish-churches-build-mosques/

What the actual fuck is wrong with Germans?
Is it something in the water?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/arsenal-weapons-heavy-war-weaponry-evacuated-near-mosque/
welt.de/politik/ausland/article156046381/Europaeer-lehnen-die-Fluechtlingspolitik-entschieden-ab.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, look at it this way. They're showing others the future of multiculturalism and how it doesn't work. They're sacrificing themselves to save the rest of Europe. I think we can forgive them for destroying Europe multiple tines if this works out.

ARSENAL OF WEAPONS with “Heavy War Weaponry” Evacuated Near German Mosque
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/arsenal-weapons-heavy-war-weaponry-evacuated-near-mosque/

>Italy
>Portugal
>Spain
>cucked

>sweden not soon

>albania europe

lol

>American thinks Ireland isn't cucked
>thinks south Europe is cucked

Oh burgers, you never cease to amaze with your lack of knowledge of the outside world.

Yeah, that's not exactly a mainstream opinion over here.

We arent compared to you, Germany and Sweden. You're the biggest cucks going.

I can find nothing about an architect called Joaquim Reinig.

Probably a fictitious person for Breitbart's "stories"

Switzerland and Austria are not cucked. They've both had right parties in their governments for decades, with a significant mandate. SVP in Switzerland is the biggest governing party since 1999. Austria took the initiative to close the Balkan route for the rapefugees.

Germans are ok. 67% of us reject the current bullshit:

welt.de/politik/ausland/article156046381/Europaeer-lehnen-die-Fluechtlingspolitik-entschieden-ab.html

The cucked politicians are the problem. Which is why we need Trump to win. Brexit, Trump win, German elite purge in 2017. Don't fuck this up, burgers.

>Ireland
>Not cucked

I have some news for you.

ireland is over 90% white
keep dreaming sadiq

spain is cucked we have 15% population is migrants. mostly spics, moroccans and romanians(gypsies)

>Americans think Ireland i snot cuckolded.
They have no nationalist parties and Dublin is full of Nigerians.

The Crusades meant nothing!!!!!

>sinn féin
>relevant
not since the civil war in Éiru Superior mi amigo

Allied de-nazification has brainwashed them into cucks.

Honestly fuck all of Europe. I hope those brainwashed Germans take you all down. It's what you get for betraying uncle Adolf, and dragging us into your pissing matches.

We are cucked is just that we dont have money for dem programs so they go north

>ireland is over 90% white
85% BBC lover
5% Nationalist

Why do you pay taxes again?

It's the 10% of the population.
2% muslims.

Because I'm legally obligated.

>it's another "American tells other countries how cucked they are" episode

Why are you so triggered snail licker? Upset because you're a nation of poofters? kek, go prep the bull you surrender monkey.

Ha ha no look at the kidergartens

bit gay frogboy think you might be projecting

You are funding your own death

What's the difference between "Europe" and "soon"?

Dunno. I get the feeling that everything is used for rapefugees and other human scum, and for paying the bills of the entire fucking continent, while we can't even build an airport in 10 years and our infrastructure crumbles.

lol
france is literally a caliphate

They are Marxists, it's not supposed to make sense.

Just accept the perceived outcome, fuck questioning!

>Albania
>Bosnia
>Europe

Exactly, stop paying taxes and spend the least amount of money.

Wrong, 85% Irish, but most immigrants to Ireland are Brits and Slavs. 95% white total.

kek, loyalist dog is triggered his master is turning into an Islamic shithole.

Is Switzerland actually cucked? That used to be my favorite country.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
REEEE
REEE
FUCK REEEE

>our infrastructure crumbles.
Did you sometime visited Southern Europe ? Go to countries like Spain, Greece, Southern Italy or Portugal and see what crumbling infrastructure looks like outside of touristic areas

>US bearing up 'Western Civilization'
ayyyyyy lmao

300 years ago, this guy would be on the Catherine wheel for saying such things.

Today he's hailed as an exemplary.

The fact that they're even worse off doesn't invalidate his point.

Right now is what I said. If you want to make up numbers of the next 50 years, good for you.

If I don't see Germans burrying those construction sites in pig heads, I will come and instead of helping you defend, I will shoot the germans. At this point I'd rather have caliphate next door.

Just because somewhere else is shittier doesn't mean that we ought to allow ourselves to lower our own standards.

There's so much money wasted on these shitskins, it'll never come back. Imagining how many people were basically working not only for nothing but for their own harm makes me sick.

Sweden is the end product

This. If you have ever noticed all Celtic nations are extremely cuckolded even iof they do not have many non-white numbers. They vote for the left guarenteed.

>Bohemian falling Germany in the back

It's that time again?

>Today he's hailed as an exemplary.
Is he, though? No one seems to react positively to his bullshit opinion, and the taz (the site/newspaper that did this interview) is a far left propaganda rag.

>I will shoot the germans.
Please do, we don't really deserve life anymore.

Are you really that much in need of one of our political exports again? An attitude like yours is the most pathetic thing ever.

i bet this "architect" is jew, or is working for this rats

>bosnia

Daily reminder that USA is 60% white

>throwing stones in a glass house

Here's a true story
>two of my friends were born in Cuba
>they went to France pretending to be tourists, then defected and went to the US
>while they were in France, they were astonished and disgusted at how many of the French women were dating black men
>the sister even said "la mas rubia que es, mas negro lo buscan" (the blonder the woman, the darker the man)

You have a country to fix

>Are you really that much in need of one of our political exports again?
Obviously yes.

>An attitude like yours is the most pathetic thing ever.
Our current situation doesn't really allow for much else but total defeatism. I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to do? What would YOU do?

>implying ISIS won't store smuggled weapons in mosques which the gercuck police won't raid because das raycis

Those churches aren't used by anyone.
In case you're interested you can come and buy one and practice with your heavy metal band in it.

Economically we are south america tier so we are fucked and Lisbon is full of niggers...

>Southern Europe [...] crumbling infrastructure
>Southern Europe

Because Germany always compared itself with southern Europe

>I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to do? What would YOU do?

I'm used to living with a spine, so it's hard to put into words what's normal for me.

Just a reminder that defeatists used to be executed under Hitler, and I doubt the next one will handle it any differently.

The next one?

>no answer to the question
Yeah, that's kinda what I expected.

Say what you want about Bosnia, but ask any resident of this country regardless of religion they'll answer the same thing about immigrants from ME, if they want arabia and sharia they can stay in ME, if they want Europe they have to become European.
Can you say the same for the average Irish person ?

Its not like germans use them anyway, theyre all godless degenerates

Just stop being such a whiny little faggot, that's the answer.

If you've truly given up and if you truly want some Slavshit come killing your people then at least be dignified enough to kill yourself. But you wouldn't do that, right? Because who would bitch and whine then?

y
ou actually voted for fags to get married. quite an achievement. everyone else had it forced on them

Hmmm, living in a democracy or living in neo libcuck fascist state. Which is worse?

One leads to the other.

True.

>Kosovo
>gay

lawl

HAHAHAH, YOURE ALL SO KEKED HAHAHAHAHA, KEKS KEKS KEKS, GERMANY IS KEKED AF

The countries with the most (((American influence))) are cucked, what a coincidence.

>What the actual fuck is wrong with Germans?
Germans only want to see Europe destroyed
>Glorious Roman Empire dominates Europe
>Migrate into Roman lands to flee the Huns in exchange for military service
>Chimp out and revolt against Rome

>Hapsburgs dominate Europe
>Constantly suppress religious minorities to induce civil wars that they can violently put down
>Bourbons slowly erode Hapsburg power via several minor wars until they lose the Spanish crown and become irrelevant

>German Empire is formed
>Less than 45 years later help instigate the first world war leading to the loss of millions of European lives and the collapse of the Russian and Austro-Hungarian empires

>21 years after losing WW1 start WW2 costing tens of millions of European lives including over 20 million Soviet citizens and causing white nationalism to become a boogyman term for decades

>Less than 25 years after being reunited try to drown Europe in Muslim refugees

When has Germany not tried to destroy Europe?

>Austria took the initiative to close the Balkan route
Yeah, no
>pic related

Sorry I'm late you faggot.

Im honestly going to flee to Irland when I've finished my studies (IF i even get to finish them)

>Ireland not cucked

You can tell that this map was made by an American who's never set foot in Ireland.

>That America map
Ahahahahahaha.
>New York and most of the South are worse than California
>Iowa are not cucks
>Illinois (the state that elected Obama as a senator) is cuck resistance
>Michigan (the state that let niggers ruin Detroit) is not cuck tier
>Vermont (the state Bernie "get pushed off the mic at my own event" Sanders is from) are not cucks

How do these people think like this? I simply don't understand it.

our PM is a poo in loo and communist rallies are a regular thing here don't kid yourself

but thanks for defending us tho senpai

And oregon, a sanctuary state. That kid is nothing but a dirty nigger

It is though. Have you not witnessed the extent to which all of Europe is now cucked?

No matter how ugly, depraved and abhorrent America may be, it is today essentially the last bastion of Western Civilisation.

>breitbart
just as bad as the other sites except leaning in the other direction
DISHONEST MEDIA ALWAYS TRYING TO MANIPULATE

>Russia
>representing the same Europe as Poland
things are more complicated than that m8...

Also we're one of the wealthiest and most liberal countries in Europe.

Seeing us lumped in with postcommunist hellcapes bothers me.

someone translate this? google aint doing it,
and while youre at it German doods come educate us!

The Morgenthau/Kaufman Plan.

It was a plan after WW2 to destroy Germany's ability to wage war again, and included plans to dismantle their industrial capacity and partition the country, this plan was supported by Roosevelt and Churchill but, so it is alleged, ultimately rejected.
What isn't commonly discussed is that the plan, or analogues of that plan, included the systematic ethnic cleaning of Germans.
The Kaufman plan, often heavily associated with the Morgenthau plan, called for the sterilization and genocide of Germans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

>I believe that the Jews have a mission in life. They must see to it that the nations of the world get together in one vast federation. "Union Now" is the beginning of this. Slowly but surely the world will develop into a paradise. We will have perpetual peace. And the Jews will do the most to bring about this confederation, because they have the most to gain. But how can you get peace if Germany exists? The only way to win an eternal peace is to make the punishment of waging war more horrible than war itself. Human beings are penalized for murder, aren't they? Well, Germany starts all the wars of magnitude. Let us sterilize all Germans and wars of world domination will come to an end!

As we can see, the genocide of Germans fulfills at the same time Globalist, NATO and Zionist goals for the region.

What bothers me is that they might be right.
Germany has been disproportionately responsible for conflict and war in Europe, and although I would never accept the genocide of any group of people I can see their logic in this case.

To be fair, economically we're still better than many European countries.

>Kosovo
oh, you!

that US map is the worst ive ever seen

I thought Spain had only taken in the bare minimum refugees so they were still uncucked?
also
>Albania
>Europe

>Is it something in the water?
Yes.

When the tide turns and all of these lefties suddenly find themselves living under shariah law seemingly overnight, I will not know whether to laugh or cry.

Of course, they will be the ones who can afford to pack up and move to the next country to start all over.

>Albania
>Europa

topkek. Albania is literal ME

Ghetto Therisienstadt. The Elders

Certification Nr 96
It is confirmed that Braun Margarete is allowed to enter the building.
Validation only with ID Card and passage bill

I'm not even christian and this brings my piss to a boil

Ireland, not cucked. lol

Muh Heritage faggot.

>Bureau de Change

pretty sure that's france

(((German))) architect
Nice shilling

not that many