Did they ever bother explaining what he was so angry about? Why was he filled with rage from day one?

Did they ever bother explaining what he was so angry about? Why was he filled with rage from day one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fT8j9DxlRyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he had post natal depression after inventing such a shit robot

Autism

Small penis

O.B. Juan pranked him with a gift of a box of sand shortly before the empower revealed himself to anakin. You see, anakin hated sand, on the account that it is rough and course, and it gets everywhere. That prank sent him into a rage.

Because the prequels are absolute garbage written by an idiot surrounded by yes men.

It might have had something to do with being a slave child on a shit ass planet, then being forced to hold back all the time and chastised at the Jedi academy, then his slave mom being kidnapped and raped to death at his shit ass home planet. After this his Jedi masters who for the most part show extreme caution and distrust towards him tell him to spy on the only person who is actively supportive of him, basically his father figure. He may be slightly miffed by that turn of events.

>get taken away from your Mom because you have special abilities
>while you're gone she gets gang raped and killed by sand people
>father figure tells you there's a way to save your loved ones from dying using the force but the Jedi won't tell you
>Jedi shut you out of a seat on the council even though that's why they took you away from your Mom in the first place

Gee I wonder why he was angry

>Why was he filled with rage from day one?

Because all his life real estate agents fucked him over until he found a neat lava location on Mustafar for his comfy gothic demon castle.
It's all explained in one deleted scene which can be found in the ROTS Extended Cut.

He was raging and yelling all his life until he finally got his castle and his cozy bacta tank.

>"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH this looks like nice place to build a castle, to be honest RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I thought he was mad because all he wanted to do was fuck Jennifer Garner and genocide sand people.

>AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH what are the real estate prices around the caldera ?RRRRRRRRAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Watch those cinemawins youtube videos on the prequels. They don't defend the movies as being good or anything like that, but they do elaborate on some plot points that you might've missed to make sense of things.

tldr: Anakin is pissed off because he's been taken by a weird cult where you're not allowed to express emotions, thus causing them to all bottle up. And when he has actual problems and seeks help, the Jedi Masters basically just tell him to deal with it every time. On top of that, he starts to see how hypocritical and corrupt the Jedi are, saying one thing and doing the exact opposite the next minute.

For example, when after Anakin kills Dooku, Sheev remarks "he was too dangerous to be kept alive" and Anakin responds "I shouldn't have done that, it's not the Jedi way." He's still trying to hold on to his Jedi principles.

Fast forward to the Sheev v Windu fight. Windu is about to kill Sheev and says "he's too dangerous to be kept alive." Anakin shouts that "it's not the Jedi way". In that moment, Anakin realizes the Sith that the Jedi have so demonized are actually no different. They're both the same shit.

Hence "from my point of view the Jedi are evil"

circumcision

your mum was killed by sandniggers, youre told you were the chosen one with special abilities and yet they wouldnt make him a jedi master. he was frustrated about his lack of ability to save the ones he loved and he knew the same thing would happen to padme

next time if you want to know a question, watch the fucking movie you twat

he was part of the alt right movement

on top of all that Ahsoka, his padwan just left the jedi after how they treated her, he was already mad at them.

>"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH some double hung-up arched french windows and a south facing patio would be nice too I HATE YOU RAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHH"

It does seem that there is a logical consistency to the prequels that is unfortunately filtered through Lucas' crippling autism.

Some crazy people deconstruct the movies excellently, but the whole story is over cluttered and, well, autistc.

Oh yes, absolutely. You really have to squint and analysis things very closely to make sense of it. But there IS a story somewhere in there buried under all the bullshit and completely chewed up through a garbage disposal.

It's why I always say the problem with the prequels is in their execution, not the overall idea behind them. George has always been an "ideas guy" who needs others to help actually execute the vision. That's why he failed, because he was doing it all himself.

>IT WAS SAID YOU WOULD DESTROY THE SITH, NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONAL REAL ESTATE DEALS WITH MUSTAFAR TIMESHARES INC.

this was a pretty blatant aspect of the movie, dont need to watch youtube videos to understand this. but then again i have watched revenge countless times

i too would be fucking pissed off if i came to yoda with legitimate concerns and he just speaks in bullshit riddles and expect me to be okay with that

Mad cause liberal jedi system let the sand people kill his mom. So now he wants peace by force. He isn't really evil at heart.
The character of Raoh in Hokuto no Ken is the same but better written.

So, essentially, his mom got cucked by Sandniggers and the Council is ultra liberals by not letting him get his revenge?

I've only seen revenge 2-3 times a while ago. I never realized the juxtaposition of dialogue in those scenes. I'm sure plenty of others missed that sort of stuff as well, and

Part of the issue is that the whole "jedi are incompetent power-hungry fools wading in their own hubris" aspect is that it's only ever told subtly, and can totally go over most people's heads because of subpar story telling. That and we've all been conditioned by the original movies to think of the Jedi as good, so no one even thinks to question it.

With all this in mind, Anakin's turn to the darkside and his dialogue when fighting Obi Wan seems absolutely retarded. And it still is bad, but it makes slightly more sense

>gets his limbs chopped off
>burned alive
>same place where he killed the pregnant love of his life
might be a good place to settle down

Will someone explain the real estate meme to me

its pretty obvious if you just watch the prequels

as a kid he had a shit life
he went with Obi-Wan so that he could maybe have a better life
but then he didn't really have a better life so he got pissed off and betrayed the Jedi
in the end he was really just a victim of circumstance

I think where they really screwed things up was making him "the chosen one"
you can just tell that was an element of the story that was put in to add some artificial gravitas to the whole thing because it was always presented so vaguely and never really explained properly

but apart from that honestly Anakin's whole backstory makes perfect sense and would've been a lot better if it was simply handled in a different way

In Rogue One, Vader has a literal castle that look's like Sauron's Tower in Mordor built in the middle of a lava field on Mustafar. That is apparently where he hangs out when he's not going around looking for death star plans or skywalkers.

He got his revenge. He just want to do something so it never happens to anyone else.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh THE HOMEOWNER'S ASSOCIATION IS VERY REASONABLE WHEN IT COMES TO GARDEN FENCES AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this is why I come here holy kek

He chose a christmas cake jew over his qt padawan

ahsoka isn't canon

The Chosen One theory wasn't expounded upon enough as a Jedi tradition, but it really just contextualized that Anakin had a pressure of expectation on him.

He was raised as a boy with a normal relationship with his mother, suddenly thrown to live amongst loveless celibate monks who didn't understand his need for personal love, and he built up a neurotic inner world pushing and pulling in two mutually exclusive directions. That is why he's ranting one minute, cool the next.

Ultimately, these movies were Freud 4 Babby.

>Anakin had a pressure of expectation on him.

but like why though?

he was just a random kid they picked up in a slum by pure chance

he didn't have jedi blood, he didn't have combat experience
all he had was a decent knowledge of machines but the jedi wouldn't care about that

More like post Natalie syndrome, after she gave him PTSD

>hates sand
>literally lives in a sand planet
Did you even watch the movies?

Top Sup Forums meme of 2017 incoming?

I still like HOWEVER though.

>he was just a random kid they picked up in a slum by pure chance

Well, by the Will of the Force, which is not chance.

>but like why though?

Well, i don't know either. That's what I'm saying : the actual bones of the prophecy weren't explained too well, but there's enough dialogue to suggest he had a pressure of expectation upon him related to that.

>With all due respect, Master, is he not the Chosen One?

>"You must break through the fog of lies the Jedi have created around you."

The reason HOWEVER worked so well was because of all the political happenings of 2016

How far can you guys go withoat laughing?

youtube.com/watch?v=fT8j9DxlRyE

>the fucking scream

Can't do it I loose every god damn time.

Sheev probably forced him to live there

SHUT THE FUCK UP DISNEY

>Some psychiatrists
>Medical students
RMMT

He killed the sand people, but he's worried about defending Padme.

He could sense the future and it involved burning scrotum. If I knew that I'd be angry too.

He was a child slave forced into celibacy and serving a corrupt Jedi Order.
Then, the only person in his life that loved him without ulterior motives died in his arms, forcing him into a brief psychotic episode where he killed an entire village of sand people, which he had to live with for the rest of his life.
Then he was constantly kept away from his wife due to the Jedi's retarded rules.
Not to mention the Jedi Order didn't trust him and constantly fucked him over.

Because he abandoned his mother to join the Jedi order, and the first chance he gets he goes to rescue her and she dies in his arms before she could finish the sentence "I love you."

Did you not watch the movie or something?

He hates sand